The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: #anyonebutMicky

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:57 pm #TayUmSwift4Mod
So you're saying theres even a chance for me to be Mod? :lol

Micky
On The Rail

Shea made me cries

Post by Micky »

maximzub wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 11:58 am
Micky wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:48 am How the hell am I not one of the greats but DOLO is?! I’ve been here since before you were born!

You should write a soap opera, it’d be more believable at this point
By the greats, I mean those that have been giving me advice since I started asking for it. You, like Swifty, have not been following my case. If you were to read through everything I've talked about in the Total Randomness Thread, you would understand, even just a little better.

If you want me to send screenshots of my conversations with Grace, I will gladly do so.
How in the blue hell do you know how long I’ve been following your “case”? I read all your posts, pour myself a strong glass of whiskey, and then ponder whether or not I believe you are stable mentally or whether or not I’m delusional with some of the crap you say. I don’t think anyone will ever fully understand your story because we can’t tell what’s real and what’s not

Edit: Max, I just saw you sent me
Screenshots and your description of your dream with her is borderline sexual harassment. You need to reevaluate yourself NOW
Thanks Andy!

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by Ubik »

There was a description of it? I'd thought he'd just said he'd had a nightmare about it, which was bad enough.
For all of the hope that it brings...

TayUmSwift
Brand New Start

Re: #anyonebutMicky

Post by TayUmSwift »

zazthespaz wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:57 pm #TayUmSwift4Mod
Honored, but I'mma pass.

And I fully agree with Micky's edit.

Holy shit.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

So.... How about that new Tremonti single though? :) :headbang :mtrocks :cloud9 :lol

maximzub
On The Rail

Zaz for absolute control over TABN

Post by maximzub »

Micky wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:54 pm
Micky wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:48 am How the hell am I not one of the greats but DOLO is?! I’ve been here since before you were born!

By the greats, I mean those that have been giving me advice since I started asking for it. You, like Swifty, have not been following my case. If you were to read through everything I've talked about in the Total Randomness Thread, you would understand, even just a little better.

If you want me to send screenshots of my conversations with Grace, I will gladly do so.
How in the blue hell do you know how long I’ve been following your “case”? I read all your posts, pour myself a strong glass of whiskey, and then ponder whether or not I believe you are stable mentally or whether or not I’m delusional with some of the crap you say. I don’t think anyone will ever fully understand your story because we can’t tell what’s real and what’s not

Screenshots and your description of your dream with her is borderline sexual harassment. You need to reevaluate yourself NOW
I will stop expecting for anyone to understand me. You won't see me in this thread anymore. You cannot be calling this sexual harassment because you do not know everything that has gone on between us and you will never know.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

TayUmSwift
Brand New Start

Re: Zaz for absolute control over TABN

Post by TayUmSwift »

maximzub wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:25 pm
Micky wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:54 pm

I will stop expecting for anyone to understand me. You won't see me in this thread anymore. You cannot be calling this sexual harassment because you do not know everything that has gone on between us and you will never know.
To understand you? You sent us pictures that describe your "nightmare", it's borderline sexual harrasment.

Micky
On The Rail

Re: Zaz for absolute control over TABN

Post by Micky »

I can call this sexual harassment because that’s what it is! You also shared HER PERSONAL INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT WITH US without her consent, correct?

You cannot message someone GRAPHIC details like that. What the hell dude? What the actual hell?! And to share it with someone you don’t even know?! I’m 28 years old (my birthday was last week), I don’t want to read that shit. I may have to report you
Thanks Andy!

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:25 pm So.... How about that new Tremonti single though? :) :headbang :mtrocks :cloud9 :lol
The one about... stalking?

*Homer backing out through the hedge*
For all of the hope that it brings...

TayUmSwift
Brand New Start

Post by TayUmSwift »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:25 pm So.... How about that new Tremonti single though? :) :headbang :mtrocks :cloud9 :lol

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ubik wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:40 pm
The one about... stalking?

*Homer backing out through the hedge*
Yes that one :lol
TayUmSwift wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:41 pm
:lol

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Bit of an oaky afterbirth...
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: am i getting fat or are these mod pants tight?

Post by zazthespaz »

I'm saying this as a mod, not as a teenage drama watcher.
maximzub wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:25 pm I will stop expecting for anyone to understand me. You won't see me in this thread anymore. You cannot be calling this sexual harassment because you do not know everything that has gone on between us and you will never know.
Good, this needs to stop. You don't know us, there's no reason for you to be coming to us asking for advice about a person and situation we don't know about, especially when you won't take that advice because we "do not know everything that has gone on," and nor should we. If you want to be a part of this community (or any community for that matter), you don't jump in by dumping your biggest problems on others and ignoring their advice after asking for it. (Bonus: that can be applied to other aspects of life)
Micky wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 2:33 pm
You also shared HER PERSONAL INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT WITH US without her consent, correct?
@Max: This is out of line. You don't share personal social media pages, especially of close friends, to strangers online - EVER. Further, it goes to show that in the midst of this whole debacle you've described to us that you've learned nothing about your friend's boundaries; not only are you sharing her personal Instagram account with strangers, you're also sharing private text messages. You yourself said that she's upset that you didn't respect her boundaries. How do you think sharing private messages and personal accounts is respecting her boundaries? Answer: it's not and you're failing to learn from your mistakes - still.

Fair warning to everyone - do not share personal accounts of friends here without their consent - I will enforce temporary bans for the sake of their privacy.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

I don't know. Haven't heard it. I'm sticking with not listening to anything until album release and avoiding the album thread.

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Where’s Inky? She and T.Swizzle should be friends.

Post by zazisaspaz »

Happy belated birthday, MickyBobby!! :hug

Hi, Kevin. :hug

Dolo
Burn It Down

Post by Dolo »

@Max: This is out of line. You don't share personal social media pages, especially of close friends, to strangers online - EVER. Further, it goes to show that in the midst of this whole debacle you've described to us that you've learned nothing about your friend's boundaries; not only are you sharing her personal Instagram account with strangers, you're also sharing private text messages. You yourself said that she's upset that you didn't respect her boundaries. How do you think sharing private messages and personal accounts is respecting her boundaries? Answer: it's not and you're failing to learn from your mistakes - still.

Fair warning to everyone - do not share personal accounts of friends here without their consent - I will enforce temporary bans for the sake of their privacy.
Not the first Balkan guy to stir shit on here - anybody remembers Decay?
Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Yes we are, for those unaware.

Post by zazthespaz »

zazisaspaz wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:04 pm MickyBobby
I can't believe you said that - Bobby texted me while I was driving today and it made me think of Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, and made me wonder why I/we never call him MickyBobby! Are we related?!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

maximzub
On The Rail

Unless...we get enough people to join the Volbeat thread

Post by maximzub »

Great. Now I've messed it up with the only group of people that don't judge me.

Micky, what was graphic about the story?

Zaz, I only shared the stuff because Swifty and Micky were being annoying and accusing me of making everything up. I'm gonna go delete the stuff now.

Dolo, what happened to Decay? And how do you know I'm Balkan? Correct me if I'm wrong but, I don't remember telling you.

Swifty, Micky, and Ubik, I'm adding you all to my foes list.

My interactions on this website will, from now on, be strictly limited to Alter Bridge.

May this go down as one of the worst days in TABN history.
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

Micky
On The Rail

I need a drink

Post by Micky »

maximzub wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:24 pm Great. Now I've messed it up with the only group of people that don't judge me.

Zaz, I only shared the stuff because Swifty and Micky were being annoying and accusing me of making everything up. I'm gonna go delete the stuff now.

Dolo, what happened to Decay? And how do you know I'm Balkan? Correct me if I'm wrong but, I don't remember telling you.

My interactions on this website will, from now on, be strictly limited to Alter Bridge.

We all judge everyone. Including you

What was graphic about it? I won’t say because it INVOLVES MINORS but I feel obligated to report you for this. Your text to her regarding your “nightmare” was unnecessary for the eyes of anyone but you and her.

You can’t delete those messages, you sent them to us.
We have them in our inbox.

Dolo is one of “the greats” right? That’s how he knows. Also, he’s like a scary vampire type of person so there’s that.

Your “foes” list? Okay. Fine? Sounds a bit like a “kill” list and since I think you might be somewhat psychotic, I will be keeping that as a threat!

Your interactions don’t have to be strictly AB, but man you took it TOO FAR. Period. If I were to message Grace right now and say “hey, max shared your Instagram handle on a message board and sent strangers your conversations about his “nightmare”” what do you think her reaction would be?

Seriously dude, think about your actions. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be to be a teenager these days but for Christ’s sake, you need to chill before Grace decides to take legal action.

One of the worst days in TABN history? No. One of the most important because I hope from this point forward you realize how your actions will effect yourself and those around you. You're as old as the boards themselves are, humble yourself kid.
Ubik wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:16 pm You're a god, not a great.
Awh, thanks bae <3
Thanks Andy!

TayUmSwift
Brand New Start

Re: Unless...we get enough people to join the Volbeat thread

Post by TayUmSwift »

maximzub wrote: Thu Jul 22, 2021 4:24 pm Great. Now I've messed it up with the only group of people that don't judge me.

Never been on someone's foe list for calling them out.
Very cool!

/s

Side note; Happy belated birthday, Micky!