Summer 2024 Tour and Summer of '99 and Beyond festival

A place for all Creed discussion.
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Summer 2024 Tour and Summer of '99 and Beyond festival

Post by anguyen92 »

We got a big Summer tour here. A lot of familiar bands from the post-grunge age supporting them. 3 Doors Down, Daughtry, Switchfoot, Tonic, Big Wreck and Finger Eleven. The SoCal show will be in San Bernardino. BUTTS!!! It's too far for me to drive there.

https://loudwire.com/creed-2024-reunion-tour-dates/

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Summer 2024 Tour and Summer of '99 and Beyond festival

Post by Vaux »

Looks for FL .... Tampa Sept 20th, check! Sweet....

And hopefully we are rocking a new CD by the start of the tour.

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

That's a really cool line up.

timusca
Bought The CDs

Post by timusca »

Hot DAMN I'm excited! My kids are 16, 12, and 12... grew up listening to a lot of these bands in the car, including (and most of all) Creed! They will all be going to their first concert this September. :peace
"Whoa, this has wicked dueling guitar solos! It's like squeedly versus meedley over here!" - Strong Bad

timusca
Bought The CDs

Post by timusca »

Anyone know what VIP tickets get you? It isn't clear at all.
"Whoa, this has wicked dueling guitar solos! It's like squeedly versus meedley over here!" - Strong Bad

rockmusic4ever
Brand New Start

Post by rockmusic4ever »

timusca wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:33 am Anyone know what VIP tickets get you? It isn't clear at all.
https://www.reschcomplex.com/events/det ... of-99-tour

This is for the Green Bay show but assuming it’s basically the same for a majority of the shows. If you click the link and scroll down to VIP Packages, it appears there’s 4 different ones to choose from and what they include.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

It looks like, on the Creed website, Mark's guitar clinics are back. This is what it says at the checkout. "Mark Tremonti On-Tour Guitar Clinic - 2024 Summer Tour"

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

Awesome news. Unfortunately I don't think I'm going. I would have considered it if it was Creed and Daughtry together, but the Tinely Park show has 3 Doors Down and Finger Eleven as support.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

EcstaticFanatic
Brand New Start

Post by EcstaticFanatic »

Detroit on 7/31! Wednesday wouldn’t be my first choice but I won’t be picky on this one!

Does anyone know how to get access to presale?

Dolo
Burn It Down

Post by Dolo »

maximzub wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:28 pm Awesome news. Unfortunately I don't think I'm going. I would have considered it if it was Creed and Daughtry together, but the Tinely Park show has 3 Doors Down and Finger Eleven as support.
So you'll miss (mostly probably) once-in-a-lifetime chance to see Creed because you don't like the support act?
Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

Devil Inside You
Isolated

Post by Devil Inside You »

Looks like I'll be making a trip to San Antonio next year haha

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

Dolo wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:54 pm
maximzub wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 12:28 pm Awesome news. Unfortunately I don't think I'm going. I would have considered it if it was Creed and Daughtry together, but the Tinely Park show has 3 Doors Down and Finger Eleven as support.
So you'll miss (mostly probably) once-in-a-lifetime chance to see Creed because you don't like the support act?
Well, I don't like Creed that much either....
Last edited by maximzub on Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

daysgoneby
Brand New Start

Post by daysgoneby »

Yep, we’ll be heading to San Antonio as well!!

Hope they put out a new album too!!!

:rockon :headbang

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

OKAY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gonna try and buy tickets tomorrow and sneak away from work for a min. Can someone tell me wtf a presale is? I never go to concerts so i don't know what im doing. I think I want the VIP but I don't know what that even is. I want to meet the band

EcstaticFanatic
Brand New Start

Post by EcstaticFanatic »

nagpo wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:44 pm OKAY LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gonna try and buy tickets tomorrow and sneak away from work for a min. Can someone tell me wtf a presale is? I never go to concerts so i don't know what im doing. I think I want the VIP but I don't know what that even is. I want to meet the band
Word on the street that the presale code you will need to enter is Higher. But don’t quote me as I’m trusting my source on this and don’t have first hand knowledge. That’ll get you access to buy tomorrow, otherwise you’ll wait til the public sale.

As for the VIP, I’m looking at that as well. Want to make the most of this but don’t want to take a second mortgage on the house to pay for it.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

Thanks for the info. if it's like $500 I won't do it. $350 is the max i'll go considering all the merch im probably going to buy as well

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

If you are seeing VIP packages from the venue specific website, that's mainly what the VIP packages for all shows in that specific venue has which may include stuff like fast pass, early entrance. When it comes to meeting the band, you would need to check the band website and it looks like Creed only has the Mark guitar clinic at the moment. Which, I think in the past, has stuff like learning guitar stuff from Mark, Q&A about guitar-related matters and doing a brief stage rundown of his gear. Don't know if that has changed due to recent post-pandemic restrictions, but that's what people described it to be in the past.

If it's anything like AB's recent VIP meet-and-greets, it's nothing really special when it comes to meeting the band face-to-face. I don't think they have something like you get a few minutes talking to the band and then you get a photo with them since the Pawns & Kings Album Listening Party.

Nowadays, for recent VIP packages in the post-pandemic era, you get the soundcheck, you can film them playing stuff, you can wave to the band and they'll take notice of you (especially if they recognize you from previous shows). You can say something in between songs and they may make a quip of that if it's something of note. Then comes the Q&A part, which will not be phone recorded at all, and then a group photo with the band on the stage and the 20 or so VIP people on the rail. That was for the AB VIP meet-and-greet. Can't say if that's going to be the same for Creed if they have something like that.

Honestly, if you enjoy the stuff I describe above and want that early entrance if you do have pit tickets, and if you think it's worth the $200 or so, and it's as I described for the Creed VIP packages if they do have it, I say go for it. If you want something like a few minutes of chatting with the band, and they don't have that in the description, then it's a pass.

daysgoneby
Brand New Start

Post by daysgoneby »

This is the VIP Package info for the Green Bay, WI show and maybe it’ll be the same for all venues. No prices, but it shows the different VIP packages with descriptions.

Scroll down to the gray tabs and there’s a VIP PACKAGES tab.

https://www.reschcomplex.com/events/det ... of-99-tour

OR SEE BELOW (I copied and pasted the info below)

CREED ONSTAGE VIEWING, M&G AND SOUNDCHECK PARTY VIP1 PACKAGE
One (1) premium reserved ticket in the first 5 rows or one (1) GA pit ticket*
Stand onstage, just steps away from CREED to watch the first 3 songs of the show
One (1) Meet & Greet and photo opportunity in front of CREED’s stage with members of the band (socially distanced)**
One (1) special autographed item just for CREED ONSTAGE VIP packages only
Access to the pre-show artist soundcheck party with members of CREED
One (1) exclusive CREED merchandise pack
One (1) pre-autographed unique VIP poster
One (1) official VIP laminate
One (1) VIP parking space per order or rideshare voucher to use night of show
Pre-concert tour merchandise shopping opportunity
On-site VIP host and dedicated check-in
Early entry to the venue
Limited availability

*Locations may vary by venue, see specific date for details.
**All fan photos will be handled without any physical contact with the band, CDC Covid-19 safety guidelines will be in place.

DIAMOND CREED M&G AND SOUNDCHECK PARTY VIP2 PACKAGE
One (1) premium reserved ticket in the first 5 rows or one (1) GA pit ticket*
One (1) Meet & Greet and photo opportunity in front of CREED’s stage with members of the band (socially distanced)!**
One (1) special autographed item just for Diamond VIP packages only
One (1) VIP parking space per order or rideshare voucher to use night of show
Early entry to the venue
Limited availability

**All fan photos will be handled without any physical contact with the band, CDC Covid-19 safety guidelines will be in place.

GOLD MEET & GREET AND SOUNDCHECK PARTY VIP3 PACKAGE
One (1) premium reserved ticket in the first 20 rows or one (1) GA pit ticket*
One (1) Meet & Greet and photo opportunity in front of CREED’s stage with members of the band (socially distanced)!**
Early entry to the venue
Limited availability

SILVER VIP4 MERCH PACKAGE
One premium reserved ticket to the show or one (1) GA pit ticket*
Early entry to the venue
Limited availability

Package details and tour production subject to change without notice. Tickets will be distributed based on your elected delivery method. Your merchandise items that are included in the package will be available for pickup at the venue the day of the show at the designated VIP check in location (or other designated location at the venue). Pick up on the date of the event only. CHECK-IN LOCATION & TIME INFORMATION WILL BE EMAILED OUT BY touralert@vipnation.com 3-5 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DAY OF THE SHOW. If you have not received this 3 days before the show please contact us immediately (info@vipnation.com). All packages are NON-REFUNDABLE & NON-TRANSFERABLE. All sales are final. You must bring a valid PHOTO ID matching the PURCHASER NAME on this order. Those who cannot present a photo ID matching the PURCHASER name on the order will be turned away. You may be required to sign a waiver & release of liability. If you have any questions regarding the ticket portion of your purchase or have not received your confirmation email, please call 920-494-3401. Creed VIP Packages CANNOT BE RESOLD OR TRANSFERRED. All package elements will be rendered invalid if resold or transferred. Please check with the venue directly for any age restrictions. If you have ACCESSIBLE needs: please call or email our customer service representatives as soon as you have placed your order, and we will do our best to accommodate your needs based on availability. If you have any questions about VIP packages please email info@vipnation.com or call 888-458-8297.

maximzub
On The Rail

Post by maximzub »

That looks similar to Alter Bridge's recent VIP packages, with the exception of being onstage with the band for the first 3 songs of the show.
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

So the meet and greet is socially distanced? Then I'll pass. The point for me was to actually meet them, maybe shake their hands, and thank them for their music.