Mark about a Creed reunion

A place for all Creed discussion.
maximzub
On The Rail

Re: Mark about a Creed reunion

Post by maximzub »

Devil Inside You wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 3:30 pm I don't think its with Creed, but I could totally see her working with Mark. Had the reunion not been announced I would have assumed this was the "secret album" Mark mentioned. Some supergroup with Lzzy
I'll take anything that my two favorite musicians of all time do together.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
I'm in love with somebody...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

pokefan_4 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 1:44 pm Wonder if Woodstock 99 has anything to do with "Summer of 99"...
Maybe they’re gonna do a 55th anniversary of Woodstock? I don’t think they did anything in 2019 for the 50th.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

scarecrow
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by scarecrow »

nagpo wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:48 pm LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
right on

i guess we didn't need to be as patient as i thought lmao

scarecrow
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by scarecrow »

very happy a tumultuous thread is going to have a happy ending, god willing

Devil Inside You
Isolated

Post by Devil Inside You »

Provided its a celebration of Human Clay, I hope they dust off Young Grow Old again

Shortman45
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Shortman45 »

And with Stapp in good health (and based on recent performances) I’m hoping we get him sounding even better than in 2012. Pumped!

Shortman45
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Shortman45 »

Devil Inside You wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:04 am Provided its a celebration of Human Clay, I hope they dust off Young Grow Old again
I’d love to hear some old gems. Young Grow Old. Is this the End. To Whom It may Concern. Even On My Sleeve would be cool to hear live.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

I think this will be an approach similar to what they were doing in 2012. Summer of 99 will be a tour. back in 2012 They were playing shows where they were performing records 1 and 2 FULL live. All so they could recapture the feeling of old creed and make new music that sounds like it because they heard the fan criticism that Full circle sounded like alter bridge a bit.

I also think they may release a new song or two with this announcement, such as More Than This, Devil Inside you, or Do it all over

After a tour, if it's successful, I think they will do a new record.

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

according to the privacy policy of the sign up form on creed.com your data is sent to a festival cruise company.. so i guess we have to look into that direction.

sounds cool though.. a cruise with creed.. if it happens, i hope for suitable date(s) and location(s)
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

axlar wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:25 am according to the privacy policy of the sign up form on creed.com your data is sent to a festival cruise company.. so i guess we have to look into that direction.

sounds cool though.. a cruise with creed.. if it happens, i hope for suitable date(s) and location(s)

Danny Wimmer does a cruise. This is it.

Also, Danny Wimmer Presents does all the big US festivals. Louder than Life, Welcome to Rockville, Aftershock, etc…

I bet Creed is gonna do the Danny Wimmer cruise and headline some festivals in the US next year.

tgriffith1992
Brand New Start

Post by tgriffith1992 »

austin. wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 9:44 am
axlar wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:25 am according to the privacy policy of the sign up form on creed.com your data is sent to a festival cruise company.. so i guess we have to look into that direction.

Danny Wimmer does a cruise. This is it.

Also, Danny Wimmer Presents does all the big US festivals. Louder than Life, Welcome to Rockville, Aftershock, etc…

I bet Creed is gonna do the Danny Wimmer cruise and headline some festivals in the US next year.
If it is only a cruise, I feel a bunch of fans will be disappointed since cruises tend to price folks out. Hoping it's something more than that.

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

nagpo wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:24 am I think this will be an approach similar to what they were doing in 2012. Summer of 99 will be a tour. back in 2012 They were playing shows where they were performing records 1 and 2 FULL live. All so they could recapture the feeling of old creed and make new music that sounds like it because they heard the fan criticism that Full circle sounded like alter bridge a bit.

I also think they may release a new song or two with this announcement, such as More Than This, Devil Inside you, or Do it all over

I thought Mark said he just recorded a record, hoping that's it.

Vaux
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Vaux »

As soon as I saw Summer of 99 I thought festival. Creed headlining maybe?

tgriffith1992
Brand New Start

Post by tgriffith1992 »

Vaux wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:33 am
nagpo wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:24 am I think this will be an approach similar to what they were doing in 2012. Summer of 99 will be a tour. back in 2012 They were playing shows where they were performing records 1 and 2 FULL live. All so they could recapture the feeling of old creed and make new music that sounds like it because they heard the fan criticism that Full circle sounded like alter bridge a bit.

I thought Mark said he just recorded a record, hoping that's it.
New record is top on my list of announcement wishes. Tour would be #2, but I assume a tour would also come with a new album.

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

Imagine if they got some of the other bands Creed played with in 99 for that cruise….. Sevendust, oleander, our lady peace, METALLICA……

scarecrow
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by scarecrow »

Devil Inside You wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:04 am Provided its a celebration of Human Clay, I hope they dust off Young Grow Old again
I would killllllllll to hear Is This The End!!!!!!!!!!! Probably my favorite Creed song and maybe even a top 5-10 Tremonti tune for me.
Last edited by scarecrow on Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

scarecrow
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by scarecrow »

Shortman45 wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:33 am
I’d love to hear some old gems. Young Grow Old. Is this the End. To Whom It may Concern. Even On My Sleeve would be cool to hear live.
Fuck yeah, To Whom It May Concern is amazing too.

scarecrow
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by scarecrow »

If we're thinking LITERALLY summer of 1999 (and bands that Creed are a fit with), I could see something like a Filter / Our Lady Peace / Stone Temple Pilots / Creed bill. Similar to what Weezer, Fall Out Boy, and Green Day did with their Hella Mega tour.

Sevendust is another name that would make a lot of sense.

Orrrrrrrrr... how about The Mayfield Four? ;)
Last edited by scarecrow on Fri Jul 14, 2023 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

Funfact: I've never heard of Our Lady Peace before lol