Rampage Sig Thread

Share pictures and media of our boys.
Rampage24
Bought The CDs

Rampage Sig Thread

Post by Rampage24 »

Hey everyone I literally started doing this from scratch a couple of hours ago and I know I'm not good yet but oh well I'm having fun with it...
Last edited by Rampage24 on Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:03 pm, edited 23 times in total.

Rampage24
Bought The CDs

Re: Rampage Sig Thread

Post by Rampage24 »

When I posted it just now I recognized the size is a little small and the lettering is pretty dark on here. It didnt seem that way when I made it so Ill fix it but this is my first so let me know what you all think.

ThravRande
Burn It Down

Post by ThravRande »

I've seen a lot worse. That's good for a first.
I'd suggest watching some sig making tutorials on Youtube or googling some guides.

Do you use PS?
Myles Kennedy wrote:I think you're as sharp as.... whatever's sharp.

Rampage24
Bought The CDs

Post by Rampage24 »

Thanks for the yips man. I'm going to start getting a little more into it today. This is another one I made fairly quickly. I think it could be a really badass sig if it was taken to a whole other level. lol

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

Where'd you get that picture of Mark holding an amp head like an old boombox? :lol

Rampage24
Bought The CDs

Post by Rampage24 »

abw1987 wrote:Where'd you get that picture of Mark holding an amp head like an old boombox? :lol
Lol I saw it a long time ago in a magazine or something and I literally googled "Mark Tremonti Mesa" and it was one of the first. The other couple photos for that shoot were on there as well. Myles is on the other side holding his amp head the same way but I cut him out lol

Rampage24
Bought The CDs

Post by Rampage24 »

ThravRande wrote:Do you use PS?
I used GIMP. It's pretty straight forward I think and easy for someone like me to use.

Rampage24
Bought The CDs

Post by Rampage24 »

Just learned how to crop the background out of an image. Yes, it's noobish and Im still not that great at it but Im learning. I think the last one looks decent for my first cropped photo.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

Get photoshop..

Alex, that picture of Mark with the amp on his shoulder was a double shot of him and Myles taken for Total Guitar in 2008 i think.. Myles mirrors him with a Diezel one on his shoulder

Rampage24
Bought The CDs

Post by Rampage24 »

I actually spent a while on this Scott Phillips sig. I learned how to blend the layers and I started using different brushes. I will eventually use a different font lol but I hope you all like it.

Rampage24
Bought The CDs

Post by Rampage24 »

I just made this. Spent some good time on it and I think it's my best so far. Still needs a little work on blending the layers. Let me know what ya think.

ThravRande
Burn It Down

Post by ThravRande »

That's the best so far, I think. I like.
Myles Kennedy wrote:I think you're as sharp as.... whatever's sharp.

Rampage24
Bought The CDs

Post by Rampage24 »

Thanks man. I appreciate it. I redid the first one, I think it's way better...tell me what you think.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: kind of like me in relation to my family.

Post by zazthespaz »

good stuff, like you said work on the layer blending some. the rise today one has a clear layer change with a dark line going down the right mark's arm. as for the MOP sig, the text looks a little funky to me, like it has blocks around it. it almost looks like it's supposed to be there, but at the same time, not supposed to...
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Rampage24
Bought The CDs

Post by Rampage24 »

Thanks man. Yea, I will work on the blending and the lettering has another layer around it and I didn't erase all of it that needs to be erased so I'll fo over it. Now that I've learned a few tricks I need to go and redo all of those first few sigs lol Thanks for the tips.