Music Choice on Comcast cable

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
Mel-C
Bought The CDs

Music Choice on Comcast cable

Post by Mel-C »

So, last night was the first time that I saw Tremonti "You Waste Your Time" on MusicChoice. Was stoked when I saw it being displayed on the TV screen but then quickly realized that the song being played was Lifehouse!! WTF!!

I Tweeted them to let them know and to fix it, not sure what else I could do.

This morning it happened again. The exact same thing and same song. They must have it loaded in their system wrong. So, I Tweeted again and went to their website to try to make a comment/suggestion and I'm hoping and praying that they get their freaking heads out of their asses ASAP!!

Not sure what else if anything can be done but wanted to express my concerns here in hopes that maybe others have any other ideas or suggestions or maybe you have noticed as well. Thanks! :slam
Mel-C =)

abw1987
Blood Machines

Re: Music Choice on Comcast cable

Post by abw1987 »

Wow, that's pretty awesome that YWYT was played on TV!!

Was it the video, or is this just like one of those radio-style cable music channels? Cool either way. I'll have to tune in and listen out for it when I get a chance.

Not sure what else you could do to correct the error. Maybe there's a "Contact us" link on Comcast's website? Comcast gets a bad rap, but I've always gotten quick responses from their customer service.

MidnightToker
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MidnightToker »

If they're broadcasting Tremonti's video with Lifehouse's audio, Fret 12 should be pissed. That is many, many terrible, laughable first impressions of Mark for people who don't know who he is

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I could be wrong but I'm assuming it's one of those radio tv type channels that just plays music with no video and they got the song title wrong. I always hated when that happened. Took me a while to figure out Breaking Benjamin did So Cold instead of 12 Stones when I was like 14 lol.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

MusicChoice is the digital cable channels that play music; however the "video" is usually a slideshow of their pictures, with the artist info and little factoids posted around the screen.

Yeah, I hope they can get that fixed ASAP. Like Toker said, that's a bad first impression if people hear that and think it's Tremonti (not that I personally find anything wrong with Lifehouse, but it's totally different music and not at all Tremonti-ish).
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

DMars
Brand New Start

Post by DMars »

I've seen the mistake twice, but I believe that it is fixed. I heard "You Waste Your Time" with the correct info today.

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

DMars wrote:I've seen the mistake twice, but I believe that it is fixed. I heard "You Waste Your Time" with the correct info today.
Good to know! :cheers
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

not hating, but you must be pretty bored to sit around and listen to music choice :P

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

austin. wrote:not hating, but you must be pretty bored to sit around and listen to music choice :P
Hahaha, I don't think I've listened to those cable music channels once.

MidnightToker
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MidnightToker »

Glad they fixed it, and very cool that they're playing the song

Mel-C
Bought The CDs

Post by Mel-C »

I sent the Dir of PR, at Music Choice, an email Sunday night and got a response first thing Monday morning but didn't realize until last night when I checked my emails.

Glad to hear that it is fixed!! =) I haven't listened since either so that's very good news to me! Thanks!

Believe it or not their Rock channel is pretty cool. Any advertisement is GOOD advertisement!! As long as it's the correct song to go with what's being advertised!! =)
Mel-C =)

Mel-C
Bought The CDs

Post by Mel-C »

Holy S***!!! I just freakin put on the Channel and there it was!! It is officially fixed!! Hahaha!! Cant wait to be able to crank the entire CD as loud as I just had that!! Yeah baby!! 19 more days!! Woohoo!! =)

THAT totally made my day!!
Mel-C =)