Shipping costs

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Shipping costs

Post by Ubik »

I know this was a fairly big deal on the old board, so may as well have a thread to keep up to date about it here as well.

Just noticed that the physical release is up on amazon UK - http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B008 ... d_i=468294 - at a normal price, if you weren't bothered about the rest of the fan pack.
For all of the hope that it brings...

RuRo
Loyal Follower

Re: Shipping costs

Post by RuRo »

Sweet - would have liked to buy direct from Fret 12 and even though I'm not really bothered about a T-shirt I'd probably have ordered that just to support Tremonti. But not if I was paying far more in shipping than I was for the product. I'll hold off a bit in case I can get the fan pack at a reasonable price but I'll probably end up just pre-ordering from Amazon.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Great find, Ubik. I know that initial shipping price from the U.S. didn't cheer many folks overseas. Glad Fret12 found a good outlet.

btw, weren't you Insane11 at the old forum? Butters gives you away.
[edit: nm. just saw it on your post. good to see you over here!]
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Butters tends to do that, worried little guy :D

Bit confusing still with the postage, as the packs from fret12.com still have the expensive ish added on. You'd have thought if amazon can get hold of it in europe then they'd have got the distribution in europe set up... either way, good job to fret12 for getting that at least sorted, had been a tad concerned we'd be getting it late.
For all of the hope that it brings...