The Official SCOTT STAPP Thread

A place for all Creed discussion.
chtimixeur
On The Rail

Re: The Official SCOTT STAPP Thread

Post by chtimixeur »

Dolo wrote:he's gonna lose all the momentum related to the album (if there ever was one).
In 25 days, his lyric video for The World I used to Know has only been watched 7653 times.
Sadly, no one cares anymore about that album. I guess it's time to move on to the next project.
austin. wrote:Wish mark could “find time” to do that Creed record, he “has in his back pocket”, as he says.

Hey we get new Tremonti recorded next month atleast. Know mark has been hella busy on tour and busting out albums during this pandemic. Maybe he will “find the time” one day.
Good point. :lol
This excuse doesn't work anymore.

Devil Inside You
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Devil Inside You »

Its a shame they can't bury the hatchet. I just want proper Creed back again. I'm really curious about those 13 Creed V songs Mark was talking about. Creed is just meant to go the way of Silverchair and Mudvayne where amends just can't be made.

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

2021 Grateful to be back in the studio with @martifrederiksenofficial
https://www.instagram.com/p/CKQB0qHAA_M/

Did Stapp break his arm?

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

possible. Glad to hear he's back in the studio! Man, in 2021 we're getting myles, tremonti, and stapp records. Hopefully this record is as good if not better than the last

Kreuger
White Knuckled

Post by Kreuger »

It looks like its a brace for a muscle/tendon issue.
Scott Stapp:
28th March, 2014 at The Opera House in Toronto

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

on a unrelated note, shouldn't scott stapp have his own sub forum? tremonti, myles and even projected do. Scott Stapps solo work has nothing to do with creed.

VigilantSteve
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by VigilantSteve »

nagpo wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:54 pm on a unrelated note, shouldn't scott stapp have his own sub forum? tremonti, myles and even projected do. Scott Stapps solo work has nothing to do with creed.
I would imagine that TremontI, Myles, and Projected have their own sub forums because they include members of Alter Bridge... Being that this site is an Alter Bridge forum. If anything I'd think Scott should just have his own thread in the Other Bands/Music section, but not his own Sub Forum.

That really wouldn't be much different from what we have now, just that the thread would be moved out of the Creed Sub Forum. :shrug

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

nagpo wrote: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:54 pm on a unrelated note, shouldn't scott stapp have his own sub forum? tremonti, myles and even projected do. Scott Stapps solo work has nothing to do with creed.
For the same reason Slash doesn't have his own sub forum here.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

makes sense i guess