Alter Bridge Walk the Sky / Victorious Sky US Tour 2019

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
rscotta831
TABN.com Citizen

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Post by rscotta831 »

Cry Of Achilles...

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

On another note, I've mulled it over ever since after my trip to the East Coast ended, but I really do want to travel north to see AB for a few more shows in San Francisco, Spokane, and Seattle and hopefully, this time, I can actually do something that looks like I'm experiencing the city rather than just go to the city for only the show. Heck, I may want to make a pit stop to Coeur D'Alene to see how it is like. It looks like a nice city. I just hope they schedule it where I can make it work.

rscotta831
TABN.com Citizen

Post by rscotta831 »

In The Deep...

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

rscotta831 wrote:In The Deep...

[Embedded video]
Love it!! :rockon

The Dissident
White Knuckled

Post by The Dissident »

Which of the non-prereleased songs do people think will be the first added into the setlist now that the album has been released?

rscotta831
TABN.com Citizen

Post by rscotta831 »

The Dissident wrote:Which of the non-prereleased songs do people think will be the first added into the setlist now that the album has been released?
I would think Forever Falling since Tremonti sings lead.

Silvercreed
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Silvercreed »

I would love to see Myles sing One Life instead of being played from a tape.

Blackbirddd
White Knuckled

Post by Blackbirddd »

God, the keyboards on the chorus sucks so fucking bad... it's like TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN TAN wtf is that, it's not even on the song :facepalm

SethGuitar
Brand New Start

Post by SethGuitar »

Saw them in San Antonio and they killed it. Pay no mind was a crowd pleaser , I heard a number of people around me saying they liked that song a lot.

jailman
Bought The CDs

Post by jailman »

rscotta831 wrote:
The Dissident wrote:Which of the non-prereleased songs do people think will be the first added into the setlist now that the album has been released?

I would pick the Tremonti song last.

I never cared for Waters Rising. It felt forced. Like, we play this song so that we can show how much of a band we are.

Blackbird
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Blackbird »

jailman wrote:
rscotta831 wrote:

I never cared for Waters Rising. It felt forced. Like, we play this song so that we can show how much of a band we are.
Pretty sure they play this song because it constantly gets really good reactions from the crowd.

SethGuitar
Brand New Start

Post by SethGuitar »

:yeahthat

Ha ha blackbird exactly

DCooper727
TABN.com Citizen

Post by DCooper727 »

Just saw AB in Dallas, and it was amazing. Left before Skillet (no evangelizing at a concert for me, thanks) and then had to deal with a massive fucking tornado immediately after. Destroyed a good bit of North Dallas.

rscotta831
TABN.com Citizen

Post by rscotta831 »

Addicted To Pain and Waters Rising...

rscotta831
TABN.com Citizen

Post by rscotta831 »

jailman wrote:
rscotta831 wrote:

Interesting because when they played it last Thursday night in Birmingham, my wife, who prefers gospel & country over rock, said “He’s got a really good voice.”

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

DCooper727 wrote:Just saw AB in Dallas, and it was amazing. Left before Skillet (no evangelizing at a concert for me, thanks) and then had to deal with a massive fucking tornado immediately after. Destroyed a good bit of North Dallas.
Holy crap. I saw a FB post saying there was a tornado warning right after AB's set and I didn't know if that was a literal thing or not. Damn. Hope everyone is ok.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

gbruin wrote:
DCooper727 wrote:Just saw AB in Dallas, and it was amazing. Left before Skillet (no evangelizing at a concert for me, thanks) and then had to deal with a massive fucking tornado immediately after. Destroyed a good bit of North Dallas.
Holy crap. I saw a FB post saying there was a tornado warning right after AB's set and I didn't know if that was a literal thing or not. Damn. Hope everyone is ok.
I mean, Brian CAN bring the thunder, but....

VigilantSteve
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by VigilantSteve »

Blackbird wrote:
jailman wrote:
rscotta831 wrote:

Pretty sure they play this song because it constantly gets really good reactions from the crowd.
Some people on this site are really averse to the idea of songs where Mark is singing lead.

rscotta831
TABN.com Citizen

Post by rscotta831 »

VigilantSteve wrote:
Blackbird wrote:
jailman wrote:
rscotta831 wrote:

Some people on this site are really averse to the idea of songs where Mark is singing lead.
Which makes no sense. It’d be different if Tremonti couldn’t sing well enough, but he can. Hell, Styx had three band members that sang lead and all sang very well.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

rscotta831 wrote:Which makes no sense. It’d be different if Tremonti couldn’t sing well enough, but he can. Hell, Styx had three band members that sang lead and all sang very well.
I agree. If Waters Rising wasn't a good song for AB, then they wouldn't feel the need to have Mark sing lead vocals more, but it works and people like it and now it's a live staple. Now we have Forever Falling and that's a great song as well where a lot of people rate it highly even to the point where they think it's the best song of the album. I hope they play that live as well.