Live in Milan - Amazon UK Listing

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
ESPImperium
Bought The CDs

Live in Milan - Amazon UK Listing

Post by ESPImperium »

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Alter-Bridge-L ... 43&sr=8-13

No way to know when this was added, but could the Live In Milan project be about to make the light of day in Audio CD form? We know the visual side of things is a steaming pile, but if the audio recording was to make light of day, I'm sure many of us could be happy. It would fill up that space in the X Boxset that was left empty for those of us with it.

Discuss...

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: Live in Milan - Amazon UK Listing

Post by anguyen92 »

Well, we can't buy it. It says it's currently unavailable from that Amazon link.

In any case, if it does see the light of day, I'm not going to buy it because of that unnecessary drama regarding the delays and then it got shelved. Besides, we got Live at the Royal Albert Hall and it has five songs from Fortress. It would have been awesome to get a proshot footage of Calm the Fire though. It would have been more awesome if they played Calm the Fire at the Royal Albert Hall show. That song would have sounded immense with an orchestra. That stated, seeing a great proshot of Lzzy Hale singing Watch Over You with Myles and seeing the sight of a packed arena crowd in Italy would have been great, but the time has gone and passed.

I did see this note from that show on setlist.fm. "Note: Still waiting for the release on DVD/Blu-Ray: "Live In Milan""

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Hate to disappoint you, but I think this has been up in their website for years now stating unavailability..........................Amazon fuckup.

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Too bad, miss Hale dressing up nicely for the dvd-shoot....................................................................

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Post by TenaciousBe »

What went wrong with this show, anyway? Always wondered what happened to it.
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

TenaciousBe wrote:What went wrong with this show, anyway? Always wondered what happened to it.
Band didn’t like how the audio turned out if I recall.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

TenaciousBe wrote:What went wrong with this show, anyway? Always wondered what happened to it.
DCIII messed something up. Can't remember what it was tho.

ESPImperium
Bought The CDs

Post by ESPImperium »

Also blamed airlines in/out of London, Amsterdam and Frankfurt for messing up their gear in customs, claimed one had issues with cameras, one had issues with audio gear and one had issues with back stage monitoring gear. They came into Europe 6 or 7 days previous if i remember, had time to figure it out, and work with the customs guys but didn't, went rental and such a steaming pile of dog doo-doo came out.

AngusWolfe
Bought The CDs

Post by AngusWolfe »

I still don't really understand how nobody from the band listened to it before the trailer and a boat load of marketing went out for it, especially if the above logistical issues were known about, somebody must have known it was a compromise from day one.