Royal Albert Hall Setlist/Speculation

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
MuffinMcFluffin
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Royal Albert Hall Setlist/Speculation

Post by MuffinMcFluffin »

Autumn ends December 20th, which is Christmastime... ;)

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Good point, though not based on when I finally get around to shopping :lol
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

rikjohannsen90
Brand New Start

Post by rikjohannsen90 »

Well, on the Alter Bridge homepage there is something very interesting! You should check it out! ;)

[img]Screenshot_2018-07-09%20Alter%20Bridge[/img]

^I have no idea how you put photos from your computer up here...
Last edited by rikjohannsen90 on Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I AM READY
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

PRE-SALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mind is ready, my body is not.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

I'M READY. I DON'T EVEN MIND PAYING SHIPPING COSTS FROM THEIR WEBSITE. JUST LET ME BUY THE BLOODY THING.

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

GIVE IT TO ME
Thanks Timo!

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

For me this is by far the most anticipated release in a decade ! Wonder what and how many versions this will bring.

Blackbirddd
White Knuckled

Post by Blackbirddd »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

rikjohannsen90
Brand New Start

Post by rikjohannsen90 »

Amazing! Can't wait for September 9th!!!

I guess the next teaser is coming Friday 13th when the pre order starts and I assume it will contain some music! :D :rockon

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

riemslag1 wrote:For me this is by far the most anticipated release in a decade ! Wonder what and how many versions this will bring.
If they shot this in 4K that would be a pipe dream lol.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

MuffinMcFluffin
Hardcore TABN'er

rikjohannsen90 wrote:Well, on the Alter Bridge homepage there is something very interesting! You should check it out! ;)

Bruh, you've tried several times and you're still doing it wrong. Let me help you.

First, print out the picture. It's okay if it's not a color printer, the computer can accurately decode the grayscale and determine the proper hex code assigned to it through the printing process. Now, if you're on a laptop, feed it through the little slip between the screen and the back. If yours isn't loose yet, you just have to lift it up with your fingernails a little bit to get it through. That's why it's called uploading.

If your paper you printed it out on is larger than the computer screen, you can cut the white parts of the picture out with scissors first (but you don't have to do this because the computer will automatically crop it), or fold it exactly in half first. This is known as compressing the image. It will have a little loss in quality, but that's okay.

Finally, just make sure you are connected via Ethernet or WiFi the entire uploading process. If you start to lose the ability to see anything on your screen, that can be remedied by visiting Best Buy's Geek Squad service center. They only charge a few hundred for repair. Most of us get it wrong the first time, that is one thing which I most certainly cannot deny.

Sending it through your desktop is a little tricky, that is unless you have a floppy drive. The really difficult part is getting your monitor to decode what you're feeding into the computer portion. Updated video cards are much better with this kind of thing, and if you have an HDMI connection it really works well (hence the "multimedia interface" part).

EDIT: You know, it might be easier for all of us to just go to the site ourselves.

rikjohannsen90
Brand New Start

Post by rikjohannsen90 »

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
rikjohannsen90 wrote:Well, on the Alter Bridge homepage there is something very interesting! You should check it out! ;)

Bruh, you've tried several times and you're still doing it wrong. Let me help you.

First, print out the picture. It's okay if it's not a color printer, the computer can accurately decode the grayscale and determine the proper hex code assigned to it through the printing process. Now, if you're on a laptop, feed it through the little slip between the screen and the back. If yours isn't loose yet, you just have to lift it up with your fingernails a little bit to get it through. That's why it's called uploading.

If your paper you printed it out on is larger than the computer screen, you can cut the white parts of the picture out with scissors first (but you don't have to do this because the computer will automatically crop it), or fold it exactly in half first. This is known as compressing the image. It will have a little loss in quality, but that's okay.

Finally, just make sure you are connected via Ethernet or WiFi the entire uploading process. If you start to lose the ability to see anything on your screen, that can be remedied by visiting Best Buy's Geek Squad service center. They only charge a few hundred for repair. Most of us get it wrong the first time, that is one thing which I most certainly cannot deny.

Sending it through your desktop is a little tricky, that is unless you have a floppy drive. The really difficult part is getting your monitor to decode what you're feeding into the computer portion. Updated video cards are much better with this kind of thing, and if you have an HDMI connection it really works well (hence the "multimedia interface" part).

EDIT: You know, it might be easier for all of us to just go to the site ourselves.
Damn, that's a great explenation, I definitely try the mentioned tactics to get the picture. But I was wondering... you must have too much spare time to come up with such an idiotic thing here. If you really want to help, help. If not, ignore it.

MuffinMcFluffin
Hardcore TABN'er

LOL just try Photobucket or ImageShack. You may have to register to save photos.

rikjohannsen90
Brand New Start

Post by rikjohannsen90 »

Now THAT'S a reply! Thank you MuffinMcFluffin :peace

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

That was pretty damn funny, Muffin.

I was going to recommend printing a copy of the picture and then simply taping it to the front of the the computer screen, but yours is way more technical and must therefore be better.

rikjohannsen90
Brand New Start

Post by rikjohannsen90 »

You're making fun of people, instead of simply giving a hand! Poor personality I would say.

MuffinMcFluffin
Hardcore TABN'er

rikjohannsen90 wrote:You're making fun of people, instead of simply giving a hand! Poor personality I would say.
I wasn't making fun of you, I was cracking a joke on my own end. I would only be making fun of you if you were someone who had fallen for it. Honestly, I only posted that because it seemed like everyone caught wind how to find the information. That's why the "EDIT" on the bottom doesn't also have a "Last edited on..." tag, because I didn't actually edit anything.

Pretend like I'm this guy. Tell me if you think that he is making fun of anybody (outside of people who would actually fall for i) or just being funny to be funny:

rikjohannsen90
Brand New Start

Post by rikjohannsen90 »

Alright I understand! :D This dude is weirdly serious and I get your point!

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

:lol Even greater that he has Minesweeper up on his computer.

Rik, I don't think anyone around here is trying to make fun of anyone. We make a lot of jokes, but no one means it towards anyone in a malicious way. Or if they ever do, the mods will shut them down quickly. They don't tolerate that, especially Jim.