greats from AB111

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: greats from AB111

Post by Timotheus »

nagpo wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
AB23 wrote:that drills into your mind the fact that they hate jesus
It's really just a mocking of the holy trinity. Why else would they call it III?
I'm not a christian so can somebody explain to me me how christians are monotheist if they believe in a "holy trinity" and also a devil (satan) and/or Lucifer?
It's like when you're in a monogamous relationship with somebody with an emotionally unstable personality disorder. Lucifer has got nothing to do with the trinity. He's like the mother-in-law.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

yeah but in a sense is the devil or whatever also a god? Say for example, the god of all things evil? So could you still say that christianity is a monotheist religion?

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

nagpo wrote:yeah but in a sense is the devil or whatever also a god? Say for example, the god of all things evil? So could you still say that christianity is a monotheist religion?
No Lucifer was an archangel who got kicked out of heaven for not paying the bills or having ugly shoes, well what do I know? Maybe because he was kinda a douche.

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

111 times 3(ab3) is 333. and we all know what 333 times 2(the amount of people who sing in this band) is. alter bridge really is satanic.
Thanks Timo!

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

nagpo wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
AB23 wrote:that drills into your mind the fact that they hate jesus
It's really just a mocking of the holy trinity. Why else would they call it III?
I'm not a christian so can somebody explain to me me how christians are monotheist if they believe in a "holy trinity" and also a devil (satan) and/or Lucifer?

Sorry, I just really want to blow this thread up.
I'll bite I guess...

The Trinity is one God. The three parts are equal aspects of the same God, not three separate Gods.

Satan is not on the same "level" as God. Lucifer was an angel, a created being, who turned from God and was renamed Satan at that point. Angels aren't considered to be gods in Christianty because they are all created beings.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

It's called ABIII because the letter "B" looks like spreaded out asscheeks and III is the fart gas that the band spewed on all of their fans by making this album.

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

I agree
Indeed it’s by far the best they ever made !

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

AB23 wrote:It's called ABIII because the letter "B" looks like spreaded out asscheeks and III is the fart gas that the band spewed on all of their fans by making this album.
If that's the case then the T in the TLH is the band standing over the fans (L) while they sit under swallowing the diharrea (H) that was the music of the latest album.