WWE

Talk about anything and everything here.
AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Re: WWE

Post by AB4Lyfe »

TenaciousBe wrote:I'm sure he's going to get hotshotted onto a tag match for Mania, but damn... they should just slip him into the World Title match. He never lost it. He should really stake that claim.

But man. How about a Bryan / Nakamura match? Cannot wait!
Summerslam.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Lol, Roman didn’t win :lol

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

For those who watch: you NEED to see the re-debut of Bray Wyatt from tonight. It was AWESOME.

VigilantSteve
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by VigilantSteve »

AB4Lyfe wrote:For those who watch: you NEED to see the re-debut of Bray Wyatt from tonight. It was AWESOME.
That mask is terrifying.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

When the biggest cheer of the night is for the entrance of a guy coming back after 9 years... AND ITS FUCKING METALINGUS. YES, EDGE!!!

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

Poor MVP gettiing overshadowed by Edge two nights in a row. It was HIS big Rumble return as well...

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

If you’re a WWE fan - you gotta see what’s going on with Bray Wyatt, it’s going to be crazy.

They fired him, brought him back last week after a year and a half now that HHH has taken over for Vince, and his presentation is just out of this world. It’s not wrestling, it’s theater, but it’s awesome fucking theater.

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

AB4Lyfe wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:46 am If you’re a WWE fan - you gotta see what’s going on with Bray Wyatt, it’s going to be crazy.

They fired him, brought him back last week after a year and a half now that HHH has taken over for Vince, and his presentation is just out of this world. It’s not wrestling, it’s theater, but it’s awesome fucking theater.
His promo on Smackdown is setting up something super cool. What a cool way to say thank you and be genuine but also get the storyline rolling. Intrigued for sure
Thanks Timo!

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

austinjhnsn wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:36 pm
AB4Lyfe wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 1:46 am If you’re a WWE fan - you gotta see what’s going on with Bray Wyatt, it’s going to be crazy.

His promo on Smackdown is setting up something super cool. What a cool way to say thank you and be genuine but also get the storyline rolling. Intrigued for sure
The presentation, the promo, the entrance… dude really does have the whole world in his hands.

Skittler
Brand New Start

Post by Skittler »

I haven't watched wrestling in years. I mean I catch up a lil on YouTube from time to time. I'm finding the storyline between Rey Mysterio and his son interesting and of course having Cody back is good but I just can't invest in watching entire episodes any more. I think the last time I committed to watching was around 2008-2010.