Tremonti pt #4 - A Dying Machine

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Tremonti pt #4

Post by WaywardOne »

It's almost like Mark and Myles are competing with each other for next year hype haha. GAME ON!!!

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

I'm holding out for some diss tracks.
For all of the hope that it brings...

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

listening party here i come!!!
Photobucket cash grab.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Is this one still expected to be a 2 parter? Last I heard it was but the promos Fret 12 is emailing out only cite 2018 as Tremonti IV

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Fish Tacos wrote:Is this one still expected to be a 2 parter? Last I heard it was but the promos Fret 12 is emailing out only cite 2018 as Tremonti IV
I was under the impression that it was going to be a double-album. One half heavy, the other half lighter. Something along the lines of Foo Fighters' In Your Honor.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Oh, so does that mean you think both go out at the same time?

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

I think that was something Mark suggested could happen very early on, but I don't think anything was written in stone yet.

Kreuger
White Knuckled

Post by Kreuger »

Mark is so confusing. Starts Tremonti for heavier songs than he wants in AB. Then decided he wants a double album for more lighter stuff instead of sprinkling lighter songs throughout the album, creating more dynamics.
Scott Stapp:
28th March, 2014 at The Opera House in Toronto

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

Kreuger wrote:Mark is so confusing. Starts Tremonti for heavier songs than he wants in AB. Then decided he wants a double album for more lighter stuff instead of sprinkling lighter songs throughout the album, creating more dynamics.
I think he sees Tremonti as more of a songwriting outlet where he can experiment and use his vocals more. Heavier metal stuff is still the foundation but he wants to try more singer-songwriter stuff too.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

WaywardOne wrote:
Kreuger wrote:Mark is so confusing. Starts Tremonti for heavier songs than he wants in AB. Then decided he wants a double album for more lighter stuff instead of sprinkling lighter songs throughout the album, creating more dynamics.
I think he sees Tremonti as more of a songwriting outlet where he can experiment and use his vocals more. Heavier metal stuff is still the foundation but he wants to try more singer-songwriter stuff too.
I’m glad he’s taking that approach honestly. If I’m being honest I much prefer songs in the style of Providence and Unable to See compared to some of that heavier style in songs like Arm Yourself and The Cage
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

AHart96 wrote:
WaywardOne wrote:
I’m glad he’s taking that approach honestly. If I’m being honest I much prefer songs in the style of Providence and Unable to See compared to some of that heavier style in songs like Arm Yourself and The Cage
Not gonna lie, I want to see Mark tackle a song in similar fashion to Shogun. Throw the whole kitchen sink at it, 10-11 minute long heavy metal opus.

Kreuger
White Knuckled

Post by Kreuger »

At this point I'm worried he will run out of ideas.
Scott Stapp:
28th March, 2014 at The Opera House in Toronto

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Honestly, if you spend 20+ years as a professional musician, and that you were a primary/main songwriter of 12 albums of great quality, I call that a great career. You can do pretty much whatever the heck you want at this point in terms of the direction of music.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

Just got myself my Christmas gift, will be heading to Orlando for the listening party! Can’t wait to meet a lot of you guys :peace
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

Best gift ever. Wish I could join you all.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

I just need dates so I can move my vacation days at work and book flight/hotel.
Photobucket cash grab.

antiwal
Loyal Follower

Post by antiwal »

I've noticed Tremonti's youtube picture has been updated. Maybe something is coming soon? :rockon

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

antiwal wrote:I've noticed Tremonti's youtube picture has been updated. Maybe something is coming soon? :rockon
They're just about to start pre-production, so the new album cycle is officially ramping up!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Well, this should be an exciting slot to take part in. Tremonti will be opening for Iron Maiden in their Legacy of the Beast tour in Poland, Italy, Switzerland, Portugal and Croatia, this summer.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd-ArMTAUNE ... ironmaiden

AB's Twitter confirms it.

I guess having the lead singer's son's band open for AB in Europe does give you good opportunities and open for Iron Maiden. Now Maiden just need to pick AB to open for their shows in the states in 2019, and it should be ok.

WaywardOne
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WaywardOne »

Holy crap that's a big deal!