The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
Tigra
Isolated

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by Tigra »

So Europe feels empty right now…

To help me overcome my post-gig melancholy, my husband promised that we would go to the next AB concert within 500 km. It didn’t help me much – honestly, when can we expect them? After next album so God knows when…

But in the light of recent events (MK solo!!!), I need to extort another promise from him – that we’ll go to any MK show :lol (of course, passing over the fact that his visit in PL with his solo project is highly dubious)

So what should an abandoned girl do?... The best remedy for a broken heart is to fall for somebody else as soon as possible and this is what I’m going to do and I believe the Sunday show will turn me on ;)

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

Lol. Thinking of lyrics for a reply, and all I got is that line from the Uninvited.

sirens screaming, blood against the wall
No more saving innocence at all.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Again...

Post by gbruin »

One Drew Remains wrote:Lol. Thinking of lyrics for a reply, and all I got is that line from the Uninvited.

Sirens screaming, blood against the wall
No more saving innocence at all.
:(
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

Drew, I studied literature, read dozens of books, interpreted hundreds of poems but those two verses you were kind to quote remain a mystery to me...

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

Has anything happened again in the US? I'll turn on the news tv in a sec. All my boys are sleeping anyway, it's been a tough day for us all.

Edit: NY... So sorry to hear that. Will this never end?! ;(

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Lol, Tigra. It was in response to consensual cold nip slow dancing. My dark humor going over people's heads.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Guys, I've been getting Charley horses now and then for the last weeks. I need some good self-health tips on how to prevent those. It's really cramping my legs and my legs are pretty not-so flexible as it already is.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Or just wait for Greg to make a recommendation.

Post by zazthespaz »

anguyen92 wrote:Guys, I've been getting Charley horses now and then for the last weeks. I need some good self-health tips on how to prevent those. It's really cramping my legs and my legs are pretty not-so flexible as it already is.
Just stretch the muscle(s) that are cramping. It's not an immediate fix, but do it enough and they should stop occurring so frequently and eventually stop entirely.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

One Drew Remains wrote:Lol, Tigra. It was in response to consensual cold nip slow dancing. My dark humor going over people's heads.
:lol That was actually my first impression but then I had some second thoughts and concluded you’re basically telling me: “you are now the uninvited” :lol So I started analysing, what the hell I’ve said/written/done to deserve that… Perhaps I broke a forum rule?... (maybe it’s forbidden to talk about cold nips slow dancing?) :lol

Tigra
Isolated

Re: chocolate is a remedy for everything. Just like vodka.

Post by Tigra »

anguyen92 wrote:Guys, I've been getting Charley horses now and then for the last weeks. I need some good self-health tips on how to prevent those. It's really cramping my legs and my legs are pretty not-so flexible as it already is.
Eat more dark chocolate. From what I know it contains magnesium which helps to prevent the cramps. Or take magnesium pills.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Words Darker Than Their Meanings

Post by gbruin »

One Drew Remains wrote:Lol, Tigra. It was in response to consensual cold nip slow dancing. My dark humor going over people's heads.
I thought it was a reference to NYC. Funny how disparate interpretations can be.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: TABN goes AARP

Post by zazthespaz »

The amount of confusion going on in this thread reminds me of watching my parents try to have a conversation... I’m applying Tigra’s pensioner club title to all 3 of you.
(Greg, Drew, and Tigra)
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Tigra
Isolated

Re: Advanced Age Resource Planning?

Post by Tigra »

Omg, really, you include me? Soooo excited & happy! Been waiting for this moment since I became a member here!

Oh, wait a second... I don't think I truly deserve it... No, I definitely don't... I can't accept this honor, zaz. After all, it's not me who has a photo in front of the '60'...

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

Calculating time zones exceeds my cognitive skills but hadn't Drew written his post actually before NYC happened?

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: #fakenews #fakedoctor

Post by zazthespaz »

Tigra wrote:Oh, wait a second... I don't think I truly deserve it... No, I definitely don't... I can't accept this honor, zaz. After all, it's not me who has a photo in front of the '60'...
In my defense, I was drunk.
Tigra wrote:Calculating time zones exceeds my cognitive skills but hadn't Drew written his post actually before NYC happened?
Greg claims to be a doctor, but doesn’t even have a PhD so he’s really not that smart...
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Tigra
Isolated

Re: something something

Post by Tigra »

zazthespaz wrote:
Tigra wrote:After all, it's not me who has a photo in front of the '60'...
I was drunk a couple of times in my life but never allowed anybody to take such a photo.
zazthespaz wrote:
Tigra wrote:Calculating time zones exceeds my cognitive skills but hadn't Drew written his post actually before NYC happened?
Greg claims to be a doctor, but doesn’t even have a PhD so he’s really not that smart...
For sure. He even wasn't able to provide poor anguyen with any advice regarding his cramped muscles.

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

One reason for confusion is I never quote who I'm replying to. Pure laziness on my part. I don't see it changing though, so y'all will just have to decipher my post ramblings.
Altered:

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

#WeeklyPost wussup

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: asking for a friend.

Post by zazthespaz »

Tigra wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
Tigra wrote:After all, it's not me who has a photo in front of the '60'...
I was drunk a couple of times in my life but never allowed anybody to take such a photo.
Well how do people blackmail you then?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

One Drew Remains wrote:I just looked on fret 12. Either they aren't offering it for St Louis, or they sold out.
Who are you tryin' to fool? ;)

https://www.fret12.com/collections/arti ... 3094328338
Go for it. Don't wait. Life's too short to put anything off. How can you be sure there will be another chance?
I always prefer to regret that I’ve done something than to regret never even trying.