The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Talk about anything and everything here.
Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Re: The Official "Total Randomness" Thread

Post by Fish Tacos »

Is this podcast on YouTube because there are tools that show how far people make it through the video before they click something else and it'd be interesting to see how long they make it through 3 hrs. Catch phrase could be

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

Lol. Yeah. It'll be on YouTube. It's not my show. I'm just a personality on it. 45 minutes would have been more than enough for me.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

Don't forget to share the link here. It will be interesting what I'll manage to understand from your chat. Don't have much to do with native speakers :)

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

I had to do some public appearances twice today (ca. 1,5h + 0,5h) and I'm exhausted. Doing my job is demanding in terms of staying focused but doing it in public adds so much stres that I feel as if I was run over by a bulldozer... Where's my beer, my chocolate or whatever else that would reset me...

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Why does an air guitar cost $945?

Post by zazthespaz »

Anyone have a guitar center coupon I can use? They normally email me one weekly and of course this is the week when I need to buy a guitar for my dad and they don't send me one (yet).
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Check their website, some of their cheaper stuff is 30% off right now

recurringwriter
Brand New Start

Post by recurringwriter »

Ey up, this is where people chat? What d'ya guys do with newbies?

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

Cut into pieces, deep-fry and throw to the dogs (which are out for blood).
At least that's what happened to me quite recently.

I'm still too green to do it myself to you so I let the oldies do their duty (there are some members of the Pensioners' Club here).

Welcome onboard! :D

recurringwriter
Brand New Start

Ah, I'm pushing pensioner status myself these days if my last gig was anything to go by :D

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: technically gurthie started in AB related, but close enough.

Post by zazthespaz »

Fish Tacos wrote:Check their website, some of their cheaper stuff is 30% off right now
Yeah I have been, unfortunately the guitar I'm looking at isn't part of that. I'm buying it for my mom who's getting it for my dad's birthday and they're half a country away so I need to order it online for her to pick up (I'm doing the ordering so he doesn't see it on his credit card). We're trying to buy it/pick it up Thursday even though his birthday is next Wednesday (so is Timo's everyone!) so I might just push that back in hopes of a coupon coming to me...
recurringwriter wrote:Ey up, this is where people chat? What d'ya guys do with newbies?
Wow, you're the first newbie to come to the general discussion forum in a while without promoting some sort of salvation! We're not sure what to do to be honest :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

recurringwriter wrote:Ey up, this is where people chat? What d'ya guys do with newbies?
They usually pay us a small service fee via PayPal for starters. $100 for myself should suffice.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

zazthespaz wrote:
Fish Tacos wrote:Check their website, some of their cheaper stuff is 30% off right now
Yeah I have been, unfortunately the guitar I'm looking at isn't part of that. I'm buying it for my mom who's getting it for my dad's birthday and they're half a country away so I need to order it online for her to pick up (I'm doing the ordering so he doesn't see it on his credit card). We're trying to buy it/pick it up Thursday even though his birthday is next Wednesday (so is Timo's everyone!) so I might just push that back in hopes of a coupon coming to me...
Wow, you're the first newbie to come to the general discussion forum in a while without promoting some sort of salvation! We're not sure what to do to be honest :lol
Guessing you've seen the 8% one but are aiming for more?
For all of the hope that it brings...

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

zazthespaz wrote:
Well, in all fairness, Tigra didn't actually come here and proclaim how she was going to save the world and needed a place to stay or calling us bachelor daddies.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: must’ve been the AmE

Post by zazthespaz »

Ubik wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
I have not seen that one! Will look, but any like you can provide would be appreciated!
anguyen92 wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
Well, in all fairness, Tigra didn't actually come here and proclaim how she was going to save the world and needed a place to stay or calling us bachelor daddies.
Am I the only one she PMed doing exactly that?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

zazthespaz wrote:
Ubik wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
I have not seen that one! Will look, but any like you can provide would be appreciated!
anguyen92 wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
She keeps pm'ing me calling me a rascal dog...

Hi Recurringwriter!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

recurringwriter
Brand New Start

I missed all the fun by getting an early night, old woman here...

Salvation? Fuck, I'm going to need more coffee for that.

Tigra
Isolated

Re: shit, zaz knows my Achilles' heel

Post by Tigra »

Geez, you go to sleep for a couple of hours and all hell breaks loose in the meantime...***
zazthespaz wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:Well, in all fairness, Tigra didn't actually come here and proclaim how she was going to save the world and needed a place to stay or calling us bachelor daddies.
Yes, you are the only one, the chosen one, my dear NeoZaz. I still believe I can save you. Others received some indecent proposals only.
Timotheus wrote:She keeps pm'ing me calling me a rascal dog...
Didn't you pm me first asking to talk dirty to you?

anguyen, you are the last man standing to defend an innocent lady, thank you!
And actually I came here with a mission to tell you the story of Winnie the Hero, does no one remember that??!!

*** I had a girls' night out a year or so ago. I didn't drink that much but the next day when I woke up I dreamed of cutting my head off. It was probably migraine combined with food poisoning and alcohol which left me begging for an axe. I spent the entire day in my bed, not eating or drinking anything before I came to my senses about 9 pm and turned on the news tv. And what did I find out? That there had been a terrorist attack in Nice and a military coup in Turkey.
Lesson I learnt: never turn your back to the world for as long as 24 hours because people are not able to manage with all that stuff when I leave them alone.
Last edited by Tigra on Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

zazthespaz wrote: I have not seen that one! Will look, but any like you can provide would be appreciated!
Couple here, hopefully one'll work
https://www.groupon.com/coupons/stores/ ... 961437ba2a
https://www.dealcatcher.com/guitar-cent ... =997092758
For all of the hope that it brings...

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Inertia sucks sometimes.

Post by gbruin »

Un. Motivated.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Tigra
Isolated

Re: I thought it always sucks.

Post by Tigra »

gbruin wrote:Un. Motivated.
Yeah, even the wisest from among us have weaker moments.
Just wait until it's over...