Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Talk about anything and everything here.
zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: (duh)

Post by zazthespaz »

You forgot the parenthesis.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Ryan
Blood Machines

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Ryan »

What am I reading? Who the hell is this guy? Your posts are complete nonsense. Go away, or I'll make you. ( pussydick )
Photobucket cash grab.

nahaa
Brand New Start

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by nahaa »

Ryan wrote:What am I reading? Who the hell is this guy? Your posts are complete nonsense. Go away, or I'll make you. ( pussydick )
and who are you ? ( piss of your neigbour ) who are you ? just an another street dog. you are also just an another street dog.

and if you claim to be another authority than give me another solid, verifiable and tangible explanation. do it quickly ( piss of your neigbour )
and is this place is your fathers property ? so you that will inhert it ? is that you are admin or mod ? OR is that mods or admin are your daughter, mother, sister, or wifes secret lovers ? so that you will do as you like here ? ( piss of your neigbour )

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: buh-bye!

Post by zazthespaz »

:wave
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Ryan
Blood Machines

wtf did I just read? Piss of your neigbor.

Post by Ryan »

:lol I can't, I really can't.
Photobucket cash grab.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

This dude is obsessed with pee and poop ( quivering turtle. ) maybe it's from the lack of sex and red meat. Have you tried chanting to calm you down? ( do it quickly )

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Re: wtf did I just read? Piss of your neigbor.

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Ryan wrote::lol I can't, I really can't.
Told you :lol the phrase "what the actual fuck" comes to mind while reading this thread.

MVP: Butters

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: UR FATHER - NO U

Post by Timotheus »

zazthespaz wrote:You forgot the parenthesis.
Parent-thesis?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

I don't know, I sort of feel like there's some sort of secret message or something going on here. All the red and bold text and what not ( dull ) ( fraud hypocrite )
Photobucket cash grab.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Many, many years ago
when I was twenty-three,
I got married to a widow
who was as pretty as could be.

This widow had a grown-up daughter
who had hair of red.
My father fell in love with her,
and soon the two were wed.

This made my dad my son-in-law
and change my very life.
My daughter was my mother,
for she was my father's wife.

To complicate the matters worse,
although it brought me joy,
I soon became the father
of a bouncing baby boy.

My little baby then became
a brother-in-law to dad.
And so became by uncle,
though it made me very sad.

For if he was my uncle,
then that also made him brother
To the widow's grown up daughter who,
of course, was my step-mother

Father's wife then had a son,
who kept them on the run.
And he became my grandson,
for he was my daughter's son.

My wife is now my mother's mother
and it makes me blue,
Because, although she is my wife,
she's my grandma too.

If my wife is my grandmother,
then I am her grandchild
And every time I think of it,
it simply drives me wild.

For now I have become
the strangest case you ever saw,
As the husband of my grandmother,
I am my own grandpa.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

Fish Tacos wrote:This dude is obsessed with pee and poop ( quivering turtle. ) maybe it's from the lack of sex and red meat. Have you tried chanting to calm you down? ( do it quickly )
( failure nonsense ) where is your critical thinking and reasonable logic now ? where is it ? simply dry talking and bogus opinion is that is your reasonable logic ? and i have to accept such an nonsense like you ? ( just see the fun )

and as far as question of sex so next question is If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer ?**lusty pig** ( and you do know it ? that your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.)
and as far as question of anger so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
where your so called reasonable logic is not ? you are simply an fraud hypocrite who is making her show only. but in facts you have nothing solid. you are just an failure. who cannot supply anything satisfying at all.

so have fun in your *fools paradise* and fool yourself with your so called reasonable nonsense. ( with such duplicity )

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Aw come on bb. You're saying you don't want a piece of this? I'll even throw in some extra crispy m̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶ bacon.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Only if you throw in the extra bacon, I'll take one for the team!

Ryan
Blood Machines

So many questions, so little time. The end is nigh.

Post by Ryan »

I also wonder if nahaa is even a fan of the band.
Photobucket cash grab.

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

Fish Tacos wrote:Aw come on bb. You're saying you don't want a piece of this? I'll even throw in some extra crispy m̶u̶r̶d̶e̶r̶e̶d̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶l̶d̶r̶e̶n̶ bacon.
`1st of all where is your reasonable logic now ? where it has got stuck ? ( regular prostitute ) and what is good thing ? to become an regular prostitute and free to be enjoyed by everybody else ? OR to become faithful to 1 man ?

for as an women. you cannot remain free. you are not equal. ( nonsnese idiot ) and if you claim to be equal to man than kindly answer to this thing. ( and take is granted that you cannot supply anything rational at all. cuz you are failure. )

suppose i throw apple on knife or knife on apple. so in both conditions who is going to be cut down ? apple or knife ?

similarly women is one who gets raped and become pregnant. so you are not equal. but if you claim artificially such thing then you will be in trouble. ;)

and again you avoided main thing. that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

and where is your reasonable logic now? where is it ? ( idiot women ) simply dry talking and bogus opinion is going on in the name of reasonable logic. you are failure at the top. but you can make your show. ;) and fool yourself with your down duplicity. ( for there is no loss on my part ) have fun in your fools paradise. ;)

and ( take is granted that you cannot supply anything rational at all. cuz you are fraud hypocrite only )

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

nahaa wrote:so i require women.
This we can obviously see.
nahaa wrote:and i will have wife.
This I highly doubt.
nahaa wrote:have fun in your fools paradise. ;)
Island of Fools? :lol

Dear Nahaa, since it is an Alter Bridge website, let me give you a short lesson:

If you believe yours is the only way
Then you're a fool who lives to die.
Well, you deserve the hell you're gonna pay
On the other side.

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

I have never met someone so completely untapped with regular human life. You think SO far out of the box that you are not "deep", you are insane. I have met pylons that can describe the 4th dimension with more rationality than you can explain literally anything at all.

You are not intelligent, you are not familiar with any bit of philosophy at all, and you act like an elitist troll when I am the only elitist troll allowed here. May God have mercy on your aura.

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

So I tried very hard to read all this BS. What's this doiing here ? Lots of other options fot the mentally disturbed or reli-freaks to get theirs on the internet. No need to use this fansite as a podium. So the new ambassador of Imbecillistan has arrived to the AB-nation ? Time to leave or shut him down as far as I'm concerned. If not this might end up nastier than we want. What an idiot.

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

Tigra wrote:
nahaa wrote:so i require women.
This we can obviously see.
nahaa wrote:and i will have wife.
This I highly doubt.
nahaa wrote:have fun in your fools paradise. ;)
Island of Fools? :lol

Dear Nahaa, since it is an Alter Bridge website, let me give you a short lesson:

If you believe yours is the only way
Then you're a fool who lives to die
Well, you deserve the hell you're gonna pay
On the other side.
and if there is any other way at all than kindly give me another solid, verifiable and tangible explanation. so that we can see what is what.

and ( nonsense idiot ) kindly point it out that here is faith or belief, personal expreince, OR holy books quote in this practical explanation. kindly do it.

but again as i said before that you are nothing but an failure ( and take it as granted ) cuz you cannot point out the real issues. you can pass your dry talking as most rational`1. but i dont have to take care of those horse(s) who is already dead. ;)
and you can do whatever you like. but i will do as my authorites says. and certainly im not interested in regular prostitution. but the chance is given to everyone to go back home ( to go back godhead )

and at the top you are just have become regular prostitute cuz your skyness is broken. it is already broken. so you are not better than any regular prostitute. ( this is your real position )

and as an women dont foolishly think that you are equal. but if you become artificially equal than you will be in trouble. ;)

and you can have your doubts and i have nothing to do with you or anyone else. i dont care for you or any street dog or frog in the well. i only care for my authority and Krishna. that is all. ( finished )
______
and at the top you are all broken. for no`1 can supply anything satisfying at all. there is nothing rational at all.

and ( lusty pig ) if everything is pleasure than why take counterceptive methods in sex life ? that is the proof that you are rascal fraud. ;)

but you can fool yourself with your own duplicity. ( that is your problem. ) ;)

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

I keep on singing "lusty pig" to the tune of "Rusty Cage".
For all of the hope that it brings...