Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Talk about anything and everything here.
Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by Fish Tacos »

:lol

nahaa
Brand New Start

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Post by nahaa »

Fish Tacos wrote::lol
and now you are simply to be rejected. ( finished )

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

nahaa wrote:so how is it possible to bear or tolarate an shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge ? unless you are dead horse. simply how ?
It's easy. You get upset at the notion that you have a shoe filled with potty on your face for a few minutes. Afterwards, you just throw the shoe away in a trash bin and then you wash your face endlessly or take a really long shower. Finally, you move on with the day forgetting that the event ever happened.

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

anguyen92 wrote:
nahaa wrote:so how is it possible to bear or tolarate an shoe filled with potty on your face with an open challenge ? unless you are dead horse. simply how ?
It's easy. You get upset at the notion that you have a shoe filled with potty on your face for a few minutes. Afterwards, you just throw the shoe away in a trash bin and then you wash your face endlessly or take a really long shower. Finally, you move on with the day forgetting that the event ever happened.
and what is what i dont have to learn from an failure like you. for if we properly check than you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

but still i have to learn something from ( piss of his neigbour like you ) who is already failures bogus imaginations like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, this or that etc. ( just see the fun )

but you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfather so how can you go beyond him ? ( fraud hypocrite ) simply how ?

so who is accepting your nonsense ? who accepts an failure like you ? since you cannot point out the real issues. your silence is the proof that you are failure. so ( dull ) brain cant even catch simple things.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: It's Sunday and I have nothing better to do

Post by Ubik »

I think I have an explanation for you, nahaa. Let me tell you how I confirmed my father's identity. It happened a while ago, some distance from where I am now.

I had been raised by my aunt and uncle, a fair trek from the main city, on a small holding that they kept. Very little ever happened there and I was usually bored out of my mind, taking every chance I could to imagine getting away and making something of myself. Whenever I asked about my parents, my aunt and uncle said nothing, soon changing the subject. That's not to say they weren't kind or didn't care for me - they certainly did. But I think they always knew I wouldn't stay there forever and worried about me going off and getting into trouble. And so it proved - when I was 17, someone turned up who said he'd been a friend of my father's many years prior. He told me what had happened to my father - that he'd been murdered by a corrupt work colleague. I felt sick at hearing this, and knew I had to get away and find the guy who'd done it. I had to make him pay. The old guy agreed to help, and so we left (neither of us had any transport, but we found a guy in the city who could help us there).

The years passed, and a lot happened (including an incident where I had to fit something inside a very small hole which I'd like to forget if possible). Eventually, I tracked the bastard down. We fought for a while, hurling things at one another. He was toying with me, but I managed to hold my own for a while and got a few good hits in. Eventually though, he cornered me by a steep drop and then BOOM. He cut off my hand with his lightsaber. I could only sit there screaming, cursing at him for having killed my father. And that's when he said it. "No, I am your father." I yelled "no" for an absurd amount of time, I couldn't allow myself to believe that this monster was my father, my own flesh and blood. But I searched my feelings and knew it to be true. A few years later he died and we made our peace, despite him having killed a hell of a lot of people.

So there you have it. You can't argue with that kind of logic.
For all of the hope that it brings...

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Ubik wrote:I think I have an explanation for you, nahaa. Let me tell you how I confirmed my father's identity. It happened a while ago, some distance from where I am now.

I had been raised by my aunt and uncle, a fair trek from the main city, on a small holding that they kept. Very little ever happened there and I was usually bored out of my mind, taking every chance I could to imagine getting away and making something of myself. Whenever I asked about my parents, my aunt and uncle said nothing, soon changing the subject. That's not to say they weren't kind or didn't care for me - they certainly did. But I think they always knew I wouldn't stay there forever and worried about me going off and getting into trouble. And so it proved - when I was 17, someone turned up who said he'd been a friend of my father's many years prior. He told me what had happened to my father - that he'd been murdered by a corrupt work colleague. I felt sick at hearing this, and knew I had to get away and find the guy who'd done it. I had to make him pay. The old guy agreed to help, and so we left (neither of us had any transport, but we found a guy in the city who could help us there).

The years passed, and a lot happened (including an incident where I had to fit something inside a very small hole which I'd like to forget if possible). Eventually, I tracked the bastard down. We fought for a while, hurling things at one another. He was toying with me, but I managed to hold my own for a while and got a few good hits in. Eventually though, he cornered me by a steep drop and then BOOM. He cut off my hand with his lightsaber. I could only sit there screaming, cursing at him for having killed my father. And that's when he said it. "No, I am your father." I yelled "no" for an absurd amount of time, I couldn't allow myself to believe that this monster was my father, my own flesh and blood. But I searched my feelings and knew it to be true. A few years later he died and we made our peace, despite him having killed a hell of a lot of people.

QOTY!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

nahaa wrote:so who is accepting your nonsense ? who accepts an failure like you ? since you cannot point out the real issues. your silence is the proof that you are failure. so ( dull ) brain cant even catch simple things.
Why do you have to be so mean like that. I already accepted that I'm a failure and that I'm not sharp and can't figure out anything. No need to rub it in like that. I don't need any more truth bombs like that. I get that quite frequently.

:pout

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

Ubik wrote:I think **nonsense**So there you have it. You can't argue with that kind of logic.
you will think many useless nonsense. and i dont have to take care of your useless thinking.

and what is there to argue ? since if we properly check than you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

but disease is you are jumping beyond him. and telling us what is what. but sir you are already failure. so who is accepting or learning something from an failure like you ?

where is such example in the history ? where people learns from an failure like you ? since you are simply imagining beyond your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, this or that etc.

but can you tell us his name ? if not then how can you jump beyond him ? how ( rascal fraud ) ?

so you are already failure. and who is accepting you ? who accepts something from an failure like you ?

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

anguyen92 wrote:
nahaa wrote:so who is accepting your nonsense ? who accepts an failure like you ? since you cannot point out the real issues. your silence is the proof that you are failure. so ( dull ) brain cant even catch simple things.
Why do you have to be so mean like that. I already accepted that I'm a failure and that I'm not sharp and can't figure out anything. No need to rub it in like that. I don't need any more truth bombs like that. I get that quite frequently.

:pout
nah nah ( first class saint ) who accepts your evolution, big bang, position of universe, moon landing, this or that etc ? since you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

so it is very simple question that how can you jump beyond him ? how ? ( fraud hypocrite sorry sorry first class saint ) how ? tell us how ? ( first class saint )

and who is accepting you ? ( piss of his negibour ) and if we really trace things as they are than you will find that you are not even son of that man to whom you call papa. ( this is another unpalatable fact )

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

nahaa wrote:this is another unpalatable fact
Gosh. Another one..
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

nahaa wrote:you will think many useless nonsense. and i dont have to take care of your useless thinking.

and what is there to argue ? since if we properly check than you cannot tell us the name of your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

but disease is you are jumping beyond him. and telling us what is what. but sir you are already failure. so who is accepting or learning something from an failure like you ?

where is such example in the history ? where people learns from an failure like you ? since you are simply imagining beyond your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, this or that etc.

but can you tell us his name ? if not then how can you jump beyond him ? how ( rascal fraud ) ?

so you are already failure. and who is accepting you ? who accepts something from an failure like you ?
I am reticent to tell you his name as he was of some renown and it may reveal my identity. But very well, I will tell you his name. His name was Butters Stotch. I still carry a picture of him wherever I go. He was undoubtedly a man of two personas that were impossible to reconcile, right up to the end. I prefer to remember the version that used to delight in singing his favourite song ("Lululu, I've got some apples", the memory still brings tears to my eyes).

It is true that I am a failure. I failed to teach a new generation in my way of life, they were slaughtered by the same evil that befell my father, Butters Stotch. Since that moment, I have secluded myself away in a place where none will find me, where I spend my time reading ancient texts and occasionally posting about the band Alter Bridge.
For all of the hope that it brings...

Tigra
Isolated

Re: but unfortunately it's forbidden

Post by Tigra »

Ubik, you truly deserve some vodka! :lol :lol :lol :beer

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Ubik wrote:I think I have an explanation for you, nahaa. Let me tell you how I confirmed my father's identity. It happened a while ago, some distance from where I am now.

Well, well, well, how the turn tables.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: my dad was killed by Uncle Scar. In Africa.

Post by zazthespaz »

:applause
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

nahaa
Brand New Start

Re: but unfortunately it's forbidden

Post by nahaa »

Tigra wrote:Ubik, you truly deserve some vodka! :lol :lol :lol :beer
and ( first class saint ) what happened to that question ? that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

what is your answer ?**nonsense idiot** ( and you do know it ? that your western civilization is suicidal or soul killing civilization.)

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

Ubik wrote:
nahaa wrote:you will think many useless nonsense. and i dont have to take care of your useless thinking.

I am reticent to tell you his name as he was of some renown and it may reveal my identity. But very well, I will tell you his name. His name was Butters Stotch. I still carry a picture of him wherever I go. He was undoubtedly a man of two personas that were impossible to reconcile, right up to the end. I prefer to remember the version that used to delight in singing his favourite song ("Lululu, I've got some apples", the memory still brings tears to my eyes).

It is true that I am a failure. I failed to teach a new generation in my way of life, they were slaughtered by the same evil that befell my father, Butters Stotch. Since that moment, I have secluded myself away in a place where none will find me, where I spend my time reading ancient texts and occasionally posting about the band Alter Bridge.
and im not asking for your neigbours name ( rascal pig ) but for your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfathers name.

and if you cant even trace his name than how can you jump beyond him ? simply how ? ( rascal dog ) with your imaginations like evolution, big bang, moon landing, position of universe, life comes from matter, this or that etc ?

and dont foolishly think that game is over at your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather. cuz he also has his 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather.

so now if there is one missing link than i kick on your face.

you are missing this point ? ( nonsense ) now learn it. that if you study all links than you will find that there is no one who is dropped from the sky into the womb of there mother. everyone has father before there birth. and if you check all links than you will find Krishna The Supreme Personality of Godhead at the top who gave it first push. he is the Original seed giving father.

so again who is accepting an failure like you ? where is the example in the history where people learns from those who is already failure ( like you ) so how can you jump beyond your 10th grandfathers, 10th grandfathers, grandfather ?

so who accepts an nonsense like you ?

Tigra
Isolated

Post by Tigra »

I ignored you kindly the previous time, why are you so impolite and force me to do that again? :P

nahaa
Brand New Start

Post by nahaa »

Tigra wrote:I ignored you kindly the previous time, why are you so impolite and force me to do that again? :P
nah nah ( lusty pig ) If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

why do you avoid the real issue ( rascal women ) tell us the damn answer now.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: E-Jehovah's Witness?

Post by zazthespaz »

Just out of curiosity, what's your success rate of converting people by going into random Internet forums and calling them names?
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Re: Something something rascal dogs

Post by Timotheus »

All of this is about as logical as saying:

1+1 = 2
We have proven that prime numbers don't exist. This is a FACT.
Therefore 13 is a satanic number and we must stop eating garlic.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.