Creed Nation?

A place for all Creed discussion.
Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Creed Nation?

Post by Jhenrid »

nagpo wrote:
julio wrote:To be fair Stapp is also releasing a book, which will take away time from Creed touring in Late Sept and Oct.
Well, this is what I don't understand. Why not release the album and book at around the same time? That way no one is taking away time from Creed.

I guess my biggest complaint is, the guys don't seem to have this record as their number one priority. With Marks solo record, Projected, and the book... At this rate the album wont be released until 2013.
I'm pretty sure they never said they were going to release a new album in 2012, they said they would work on one but never talked about a release window.

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

Does anyone know what's up with that forum ?
It's been in maintenance mode for 2 months or so.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

probably dead

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Seems the forum met the same fate as the band.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

I don't understand why they'd close on it on purpose since it was active, but hey, that's their decision after all.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

maybe they ran out of money

cheesedip1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by cheesedip1 »

nagpo wrote:maybe they ran out of money
How much would it cost to run those forums every year?

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

I think ProBoards is actually free.
There's always been a lot complaining and drama on this board, and it's often been in maintenance mode for no reason.
I think the guy who opened the Creed Nation has just had enough and has closed it for good.
It's not like the discussions were very interesting anyway, but there were a lot of cool articles and interviews from back in the day.
It's a shame there can't be a place for Creed fans to discuss their favourite band, even though it's on hiatus again.

The Plotblocker
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by The Plotblocker »

Creed is dead. The guys did the ABIII rejects-Scert Sterp pity album and now they are moving forward again.
"Something something deny..... Something something blame..." - Myles Kennedy - Every lyric writing session.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

The Plotblocker wrote:Creed is dead. The guys did the ABIII rejects-Scert Sterp pity album and now they are moving forward again.
why even bait? are you that bored?

DCooper727
TABN.com Citizen

Post by DCooper727 »

Since this is the most active thread, do any of you have the old Creed V rehearsal videos from Mark's house? There were some really good riffs in there and I can't find the videos anymore.

Edit: Also, CreedNation is not dead. Checked on FB and there was a post from yesterday saying it was coming back.

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

If they plan to come back, they'd better get away from of ProBoards while they're at it. It's the slowest board I've ever seen. Pages take forever to load.

The Plotblocker
Hardcore TABN'er

nagpo wrote:
The Plotblocker wrote:Creed is dead. The guys did the ABIII rejects-Scert Sterp pity album and now they are moving forward again.
Why target just me when someone else already made a similar comment??
"Something something deny..... Something something blame..." - Myles Kennedy - Every lyric writing session.

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

The Plotblocker wrote:
nagpo wrote:
Why target just me when someone else already made a similar comment??
I guess you're right. Either way, I doubt Creed is dead. I'm sure we'll get some more material eventually. We got some last year after all.

The Plotblocker
Hardcore TABN'er

It's all good man. I am all larking any way. I like Creed, just no where near as much as I like AB. Don't like the Full Circle album much either. My fave Creed song is Stand Here With Me.

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

In case you didn't notice, it's back up.
According to a mod who pm'ed me about my negative comments on this thread, it's only been down for 3 weeks.

chtimixeur
On The Rail

Post by chtimixeur »

My Creed Nation account has just been deleted for no reason.
I understand when people get banned when they post offensive posts. But banning someone because he's just a lurker? Who does that?

nagpo
On The Rail

Post by nagpo »

They probably deleted your account thinking it was inactive.

VigilantSteve
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by VigilantSteve »

chtimixeur wrote:My Creed Nation account has just been deleted for no reason.
I understand when people get banned when they post offensive posts. But banning someone because he's just a lurker? Who does that?
Scott Stapp probably found out that you were visiting the AB Nation forums and requested that your account be deleted since you weren't dedicating your time strictly to Creed.

:shifty
I kid, I kid.

SethGuitar
Brand New Start

Post by SethGuitar »

It used to be crazy because of stappies getting mad over anyone who said any small thing about stapp. Its cool now more mellow. It has lots of tremonti posts which is why I go there.
Last edited by SethGuitar on Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.