The Last Hero Preorder Question

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

The Last Hero Preorder Question

Post by TremontiFan4Life »

I didn't want to have to create a whole other thread just to get this question answered but I couldn't see an answer anywhere else. I know that the guys are selling a couple of different bundles directly on their website this time around, some of the bundles include autographed vinyl and a copy of the CD with an autographed poster but my question is does anybody know if it's possible to just be able to buy an autographed copy of the CD from somewhere? I really don't want to spend $40 on vinyl just to be able to get an autographed copy of the album. Long story short certain family situations and recent dental work are a bitch.

Last time I checked fret 12 they don't have anything up in regards to preorder for the new AB album. During the Fortress album cycle I did order a signed copy of Fortress from the UK but does anybody know if they have any signed copies of album over there for preorder?

abw1987
Blood Machines

Re: The Last Hero Preorder Question

Post by abw1987 »

I haven't seen anything announced yet but I'm sure some outlet will be selling signed copies.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: HAVE ALL THE MONEYS AB

Post by zazthespaz »

I've got another - thinking about getting the vinyl version, any idea if it comes with a digital download? (other than the SMAL single?)
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

So far i have only seen it within a bundle..
zazthespaz wrote:I've got another - thinking about getting the vinyl version, any idea if it comes with a digital download? (other than the SMAL single?)
no idea.. sorry
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

Lukeage
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Lukeage »

Haven't seen it anywhere yet either but I'm guessing somewhere will be doing a version with exclusive bonus tracks?

Probably Best Buy. They seem to get all the extra things that the rest of the world don't...

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Lukeage wrote:Haven't seen it anywhere yet either but I'm guessing somewhere will be doing a version with exclusive bonus tracks?

Probably Best Buy. They seem to get all the extra things that the rest of the world don't...
Fine by me. People always claims that Europe/South America/etc. has the better and bigger fanbase than the states (and rightfully so), so it's nice that people in the states get something others can't have once in a while (aside from having cheaper ticket prices of concerts than everywhere else).

luke62
White Knuckled

Post by luke62 »

It'd be nice to know the dimensions of that signed poster in the bundles...

offbeat86
Brand New Start

Post by offbeat86 »

Hi!

@luke62: It looks as if it's the size of an LP in this picture by Brian Marshall: Image

What I'm worried about:
I ordered the bundle with Vinyl, T-Shirt and poster some weeks ago and now there are bundles available with a second t-shirt. :S
I just wrote to the support if I can upgrade my bundle because I'd like to have the second shirt too. I hope the answer will be positive.

Sabine from Vienna/Austria

luke62
White Knuckled

Post by luke62 »

@offbeat86

I had been looking for that pic. Thanks for the help! I like the new shirt but I prefer the star one. I hope they'll do some more shirts in the coming months.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

offbeat86 wrote:Hi!

@luke62: It looks as if it's the size of an LP in this picture by Brian Marshall: Image

What I'm worried about:
I ordered the bundle with Vinyl, T-Shirt and poster some weeks ago and now there are bundles available with a second t-shirt. :S
I just wrote to the support if I can upgrade my bundle because I'd like to have the second shirt too. I hope the answer will be positive.

Please let us know because I would like to upgrade too.
Photobucket cash grab.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Saw on facebook, no, there is no option to add this new shirt to previous orders.
Photobucket cash grab.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Ryan wrote:Saw on facebook, no, there is no option to add this new shirt to previous orders.
Who confirmed this? Couldn't we cancel our original pre-order and re-order it with the new shirt?

offbeat86
Brand New Start

Post by offbeat86 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Ryan wrote:Saw on facebook, no, there is no option to add this new shirt to previous orders.
Who confirmed this? Couldn't we cancel our original pre-order and re-order it with the new shirt?
I thought about that as well, but don't know how to cancel my first order. I can't log into my account and the support team hasn't answered for days now ... :(

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Tim confirmed it.

And I suppose you could, not really sure.

They DID have the shirt by itself. I saw it and was gonna order it, but decided to wait until I got home. When I got home it was gone. Being limited edition I'm sure that's why.
Photobucket cash grab.

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by TremontiFan4Life »

Done a lot of thinking about this and although it's going to be hard for me to do it I've decided I'm going to preorder but I've run into a problem. I'm currently trying to preorder the CD plus autographed poster and two T-shirt bundle and when I go to check out I'm getting a message that says maximum quantity for CD order is zero anybody know what's going on?

offbeat86
Brand New Start

Post by offbeat86 »

TremontiFan4Life wrote:Done a lot of thinking about this and although it's going to be hard for me to do it I've decided I'm going to preorder but I've run into a problem. I'm currently trying to preorder the CD plus autographed poster and two T-shirt bundle and when I go to check out I'm getting a message that says maximum quantity for CD order is zero anybody know what's going on?
I get the same message when I try, but I don't know why.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Same thing here. Must be a bug. I'm having trouble simply logging in.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

It had that bug when the preorders first went up too. I forget what happened, but it eventually just started working.
Photobucket cash grab.

offbeat86
Brand New Start

Post by offbeat86 »

TremontiFan4Life wrote:Done a lot of thinking about this and although it's going to be hard for me to do it I've decided I'm going to preorder but I've run into a problem. I'm currently trying to preorder the CD plus autographed poster and two T-shirt bundle and when I go to check out I'm getting a message that says maximum quantity for CD order is zero anybody know what's going on?
I just tried again and it seems to work now!

Unfortunately still nobody answered me if I could upgrade my preorder bundle. I tried writing to the website support and writing a private message on facebook. Still no reply.

offbeat86
Brand New Start

Post by offbeat86 »

Ryan wrote:
offbeat86 wrote:Hi!

@luke62: It looks as if it's the size of an LP in this picture by Brian Marshall:

What I'm worried about:

Please let us know because I would like to upgrade too.
I got the following answer now from customer support:

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please note that we're unable to modify the contents of any customers order after it has been processed. We are sorry for any inconvenience.

Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or concerns.

Thanks for your patience and support!

I will order a second bundle with the new shirt now but it's too bad I have to pay shipping costs twice :S