Tremonti's second album "Cauterize" June 2015!

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Re: Tremonti's second album "Cauterize" June 2015!

Post by Fish Tacos »

Yeah, and it was a damn good teaser to get to hear a little bit of everything for a limited run. I'm just fortunate enough to have had earbuds at work. I had a doc appt at 3 this afternoon and they made me sit in the waiting room for 90 minutes, I would have been brokenhearted if I had to wait till I got home and missed it.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Fish Tacos wrote:Yeah, and it was a damn good teaser to get to hear a little bit of everything for a limited run. I'm just fortunate enough to have had earbuds at work. I had a doc appt at 3 this afternoon and they made me sit in the waiting room for 90 minutes, I would have been brokenhearted if I had to wait till I got home and missed it.
True. I only had about 80minutes this morning before going to work so I used that time to listen to the previews but by the time I got off work they probably would have been taken down so I didn't miss out on too much more listening time. Still broken-hearted it's not available now. But those lyrics will just have to do for the remaining time.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Yeah I was hoping to blast the shit out of Dark Trip in my car on the ride to work tomorrow :lol

Ah well, just a few more days. This will tide me over.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

Part of me is glad they're down. I didn't wanna wear half the song out of each track. Glad to have gotten confirmation the production is amazing and this album will be better than A I Was, which is my favorite album ever.

Badass preview.

Weird you guys don't like Cauterize :/ I remember the live version kicking ass and sayi the studio version would sound so slick and indeed it does

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I didn't listen to them. I saw them this morning when I first woke up, but I just went onto work. I've heard enough previews already between two full songs, the live version of Cauterize, and a minute plus clip of Radical Change. That's a lot of early stuff for a 10 song album. I'm just waiting for the full thing.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

austin. wrote:Weird you guys don't like Cauterize :/ I remember the live version kicking ass and sayi the studio version would sound so slick and indeed it does
I'm with you dude, after hearing Cauterize live, I was anticipating the studio version more than anything else. It's my favorite thing I've heard from this new album so far, the production is amazing and it blows my mind that it wasn't the first single
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Bob_BleedItDry
Neon Impossible

Post by Bob_BleedItDry »

oh my god those previews made do a sex wee in my pants

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

I'm kind of wondering why they didn't went for Radical Change as the first single. It's seems like such an obvious choice, especially since they all seem to love it and the chorus is catchy as hell. It was also the first song they really "promoted" with that teaser.

I wonder if it's got anything to do with the fact that the vocals in the chorus are kinda similar to the vocals in You Waste Your Time.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

mitch103
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by mitch103 »

This reminds me of 2012 when amazon put up previews of the all I was tracks. Fret 12 was pissed and made them take the previews down. However, before they did someone ripped the previews and put them up on youtube which I promptly downloaded. I'm sure someone probably ripped these ones too.. cough it up!

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

mitch103 wrote:This reminds me of 2012 when amazon put up previews of the all I was tracks. Fret 12 was pissed and made them take the previews down. However, before they did someone ripped the previews and put them up on youtube which I promptly downloaded. I'm sure someone probably ripped these ones too.. cough it up!
Ehh ripping them and uploading them to YT is waaay too much effort for an album that'll come out in two weeks and will probably be streamed a few days before.

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

Timotheus wrote:I'm kind of wondering why they didn't went for Radical Change as the first single. It's seems like such an obvious choice, especially since they all seem to love it and the chorus is catchy as hell. It was also the first song they really "promoted" with that teaser.

I wonder if it's got anything to do with the fact that the vocals in the chorus are kinda similar to the vocals in You Waste Your Time.
we have yet to hear the full song so maybe their are some other parts in the song that wouldnt have fit well.
But I think the same thing. Would have been an awesome single

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Somebody recorded the previews and uploaded them over here.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

I hate you

BSC
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by BSC »

The video shoot was for Sympathy according to this interview http://screamermagazine.com/interviews/ ... eps-going/

pokefan_4
White Knuckled

Post by pokefan_4 »

BSC wrote:The video shoot was for Sympathy according to this interview http://screamermagazine.com/interviews/ ... eps-going/
Awesome. I have mega high hopes for that song.... it just sounds massive and has the potential to be played on a lot of radio stations, not just rock....

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Timotheus wrote:Somebody recorded the previews and uploaded them over here.
Timo, I trusted you!!!! Why would you do this to me? Especially, when I have a computer on its deathbed!

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

My phone doesnt even open that page, what is it?
Thanks Timo!

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

Timotheus wrote:Somebody recorded the previews and uploaded them over here.
I always thought you were the nice guy :(

pokefan_4
White Knuckled

Post by pokefan_4 »

austinjhnsn wrote:My phone doesnt even open that page, what is it?
the leak of the "Dust" album... check it out