Tremonti's second album "Cauterize" June 2015!

All are welcome at our free clinic for those whose faces have been melted. \m/
Ryan
Blood Machines

Re: Tremonti's second album "Cauterize" June 2015!

Post by Ryan »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Troops4Tremonti wrote:One month from today, boys!
It's the 8th still so it's technically a month and 1 day. Tomorrow it will be 1 month because it will be the 9th. May 9th - June 9th = 1 month / 30 days.
May 9 - June 9 is 32 days counting June 9....
Photobucket cash grab.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

pokefan_4 wrote:does anyone know if the fret12 pre-orders will be shipped so we receive the album the day of the release or a day or two before? Or will it be shipped that day and we have to wait another week-ish to get it?
When I ordered from Fret 12 it said it would ship and gave a date..forgot what it was, but it was before June 9.
Photobucket cash grab.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

http://classicrock.teamrock.com/news/20 ... igious-tag

Interesting article. Kinda sucks, because I like the title "Providence" better. "Cauterize" is still cool though.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Creed were sometimes branded a Christian rock band while Alter Bridge were also said to have religious links
I mean I can understand the whole Creed thing, but I don't know about AB though ABIII was an album dealing with lack of faith (regarding pretty much anything). Then again, weren't there a time where they were pegged as satanic since some fan decided to play a track (I think it was either Isolation or I Know It Hurts) backwards for funseys?

Bob_BleedItDry
Neon Impossible

Post by Bob_BleedItDry »

i will take one signature amp please woooo

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

Meh, 'Cauterize', 'Providence' or 'Dust' don't really appeal to me as album titles so it doesn't really matter to me how it transitioned between them. Radical Change would have been my preference especially considering IMO how different these tracks sound from AIW.

I do think it's funny though that we were told he didn't want to use song names as the album title and now we've find out that at least 3 titles were tentatively assigned.

It's been almost 2 weeks since the Ultimate Guitar AMA question roundup. Do we know when that is scheduled to take place / appear?
Last edited by Fish Tacos on Fri May 08, 2015 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

anguyen92 wrote:I mean I can understand the whole Creed thing, but I don't know about AB though ABIII was an album dealing with lack of faith (regarding pretty much anything). Then again, weren't there a time where they were pegged as satanic since some fan decided to play a track (I think it was either Isolation or I Know It Hurts) backwards for funseys?
Alter Bridge - Altar Bridge? Especially before 2010 I can see why people could think they were a regilous band.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Fish Tacos wrote: It's been almost 2 weeks since the Ultimate Guitar AMA question roundup. Do we know when that is scheduled to take place / appear?
We have no idea. There was a Jim Root one as well that was queued before Mark's so that's going first. Could be another couple of weeks.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Timotheus wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:I mean I can understand the whole Creed thing, but I don't know about AB though ABIII was an album dealing with lack of faith (regarding pretty much anything). Then again, weren't there a time where they were pegged as satanic since some fan decided to play a track (I think it was either Isolation or I Know It Hurts) backwards for funseys?
Alter Bridge - Altar Bridge? Especially before 2010 I can see why people could think they were a regilous band.
Because people can't spell?
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Andy92 wrote:
Timotheus wrote:
Because people can't spell?
The words sound alike. If somebody told me to check out Alter Bridge, the new band from the guys of Creed, that connection is easily made.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

ToNsOFuN88
Isolated

Post by ToNsOFuN88 »

So what is the deal with this acoustic set? Anyone have a link to it? Or is it not on YouTube yet?

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Does Octane usually upload those things to YouTube? Every time I hear them, they're advertised as "for subscribers only," but I don't know if those sessions usually get ripped and uploaded by people or not.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

How do members find them to watch and/or listen?
Photobucket cash grab.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

They're usually good to list air times for those sets I think. It was with Kayla Riley, and she usually runs the station in the afternoons. If you have the online media player, you can jump around and play old stuff if I remember correctly. I didn't use it much, and I don't have that feature anymore lol.

I'll try to see if I can find when it airs for the first time.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I'd say they did an episode of Octane Unleaded which is a one hour interview + acoustic show. I just checked their site and Octane Unleaded plays on Sunday mornings at 10:00 A.M EST. It also plays on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at 5:00 P.M. EST. Not sure if Tremonti's segment will be on this week or not.

Also, if you go to the Octane website, they have videos posted from recent acoustic performances. It's possible they may upload all the performances but leave the interview for radio only. I'm not 100% sure though.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Thanks man! I'm off tomorrow so I can likely check. I just have the free thing that came with buying my wife's car.
Photobucket cash grab.

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

SiriusXM also has a Youtube channel with a shitload of acoustic perfromances so I guess we'll see it on YT sooner or later aswell.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

[youtube]http://youtu.be/vy6kR_ea14M[/youtube]
Photobucket cash grab.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

His voice is sounding good live!

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

Best Buy CD version. I believe that those are the live tracks from the chicago sessions 11-14. Can't confirm

1. Radical Change
2. Flying Monkeys
3. Cauterize
4. Arm Yourself
5. Dark Trip
6. Another Heart
7. Fall Again
8. Tie the Noose
9. Sympathy
10. Providence
11. You Waste Your Time
12. Proof