Share pictures and media of our boys.
Tom
Jim's Brother

Re: Photos with Rockstars

Post by Tom »

i forgot american's dont understand english sarcasm

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: See I don't know what that means either.

Post by Andy92 »

Bloody right we don't.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Then again, everything Harry says is laughable

Post by zazthespaz »

Tom wrote:i forgot american's dont understand english sarcasm
I think it's Cadogan related. All the other Brits we get just fine.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Macca, that means exactly what I wrote. nothing else

Post by zazisaspaz »

Tom come to America and I'll treat you to ice cream and we can take a picture too! I'll even laugh at your jokes

Tom
Jim's Brother

Post by Tom »

ooh you're tempting me..

zazisaspaz
On The Rail

Post by zazisaspaz »

Haha you know you want to! You can take Jim's reservations and go visit NJ

Tom
Jim's Brother

Post by Tom »

WAHEEEEY hahahaha :lol , i will be back in america in the next 2 years, because i haven't been in 7 years and that was with family. I need to go again on my own/with friends

Troops4Tremonti
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Troops4Tremonti »

Yo, are people still following this thread? Cause I got a big story and a lot of pictures with 'the guys' but I don't want to devote time I'm suppose to work in my office if no one is following this thread lol
Last edited by Troops4Tremonti on Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

Hey, I'm interested in hearing the story, and I'm sure others would be too once they got on and saw it.
Last edited by austinjhnsn on Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks Timo!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

austinjhnsn wrote:Hey, I'm interested in hearing the story, and I'm sure others would be too once the got on and saw it.
:yeahthat +1 audience.

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

edit: oops
Thanks Timo!

Troops4Tremonti
TABN.com Citizen

I'm almost done writing it up and then I'll upload the images. It's kind of long so I'll try cut out as much dead weight as I can lol

Troops4Tremonti
TABN.com Citizen

The first time I saw Creed was right after they got back together in Tulsa, OK. I shelled out $300
a ticket to get the premium VIP package for my brother and I. The meet and great was
something special to me because it was the first time seeing or talking to Creed, which
was cool because that was, to this day, the most rushed meet and great :P.

The second time was in Dallas, TX and
I spent around $240 per ticket for my then girlfriend and myself and that was a much better
meet and great. That's also where I met Stewart, who is or used to be a member on this site.
Stewart then sold me tickets to the Houston, TX show the next day. For 2 days straight, my girlfriend,
Stewart and I were at the very front of the pit and it was amazing.

The fourth and fifth time I saw them was in New York city, where I met up with Stewart there.
We semi-stalked the guys and saw via E-Rock's instagram that they were at the Steel Panther
show down the street. So we went there but couldn't go talk to them because they were in
the second floor VIP area. Stewart and I were in the smoking area outside when a few minutes
later, low and behold, Flip and E-Rock came out to smoke like a couple of regular joes.
So we got to talk and hang out with them for a good 15 minutes.

After the show was over
we hung out by the side exit where we presumed the guys were gonna come out of and sure enough,
one after another, they each came out. We got to talk to Brian first and smoked with him.

Then it was Flip. Then Mark and Eric came out and we skipped over E-Rock to talked to Mark lol

That was the only personal interraction we had with them while in New York. But, we saw the
My Own Prison show and the Human Clay show and they were both out of this world. I also got a pic with Ernie lol

The sixth time I saw them was in Houston, TX again and maybe the most memorable of this whole story.
I was getting ready for a deployment to go to Afghanistan and I sent Mark a tweet saying
I was broke and wanted to go to the show. Just a shot in the dark. Mark tweets back saying
he'll have tickets for me and my fiance and I freaked. We show up to the box office and waited
for his guest list and sure enough, there were 2 tickets in my name. Beyond that, he had VIP passes
in there
as well. We saw the show (Human Clay again) and was once again incredible. Stapp was hitting
everything it seemed like. After the show we approached the security guy guarding back stage
and asked if we could pass. He gave me this weird look and said 'Uh, you're VIP man.. Yeah' lol
So we got to wander around backstage and made our way upstairs and saw about 15 people hanging
out and all the Creed guys (except Stapp). I mainly talked to Mark and he was very welcoming and
seemed happy to see me, which was pretty cool.

After awhile I needed a cigarette so I walked outside
and smoked by their tour bus lol. After that, I figured it was time my fiance and I called it a night
so we walked back upstairs and saw that most everybody was gone and the guys were walking down a
hall that was guarded by security. I was sad at first because I wanted to at least say thanks and
goodbye. So I just kind of stood there for a minute and looked down that hall with a somber face.
That's when E-Rock came up to us and said 'You guys want to go back there?' and I was like 'Yeah!'
lol so we began following him and the security guard said to Eric 'Whoa, are they with you?' and
Eric said 'Yeah they're with me'. So followed him down the hall and down some stairs where almost
everyone was smoking (which was funny because it was inside). There was probably 10 people down there.
There was a fridge full of food and Stellas and a table with numerous bottles of vodka and juice.
I remember Mark saying they brought like 60 bottles of vodka for that tour lol. It kind of had a
laid back party feel to it. This is where people reading this will get disappointed. I looked at my
fiance and she looked pretty uncomfortable so I asked if she wanted to leave and she said yeah.
So I made my rounds and said bye to everybody. I got all the Creed cds signed by them (except Stapp)
which was really nice. Brian looked under the weather so I asked 'Hey, are you okay man?' and he said
kind of smugly 'Yeah.. Why, do I not look okay?'. I got all nervous and said 'No man! You look fine'.
I think he felt bad because he was really really nice to us the rest of the night lol

The seventh time I saw them was about 2 weeks before the deployment and my brother bought me a
VIP Rocklahoma ticket. We didn't get a meet and great. But, as Creed was finishing their set, my
brother said to me 'Hey, you know we can go to the VIP area and watch them exit through the back
of the stage (this was seperated by a chain link fence)'. So we hurried over there. Each band
would exit through the back after their set, walk about 40 feet and enter another little building,
so there was a small window to see them. As they were exiting I said 'Hey Mark!', he looked over at
me, smiled and walked over. That was something special because he reckognized me. He then talked to us
for a couple minutes and I got another picture with him.

My brother got a picture too but he accidentally
deleted his lol. I asked him 'Hey do you wanna hang out?' and Mark said 'Yeah.. That's my tour bus
over there. Why don't you come on over'. We were stoked as all get out so we started walking over there
when a security lady stopped us and said we couldn't go back. We told her 'Look, Mark Tremonti invited us.
You know.. The guitarist for Creed?!' and she woulnd't let us back. She said Mark had to excort us and
he was long gone. Nonetheless, it was still an awesome night. This was the last time I saw Creed.

In March of 2013 I wrote Tim Tournier and asked if I could interview Mark for Colorado Music Buzz.
This was one of his solo shows in Colorado. I pressumed he would be too busy to do an interview. But,
Tim set everything up and I got to do an almost 20 minute interview with him. You guys might remember
that interview when I posted it on here last year. Mark didn't recognize me but that was okay. He talks
to hundreds of people.

[youtube]http://youtu.be/7W4m5t4Tz-M[/youtube]

Anyway, that's my story! Hopefully I can add a new chapter soon. I still haven't seen Alter Bridge
live yet! I live in America... That's probably why lol

Tom
Jim's Brother

Post by Tom »

^ that was a badass post man! some cool asf stories too