I now have 2 tickets for the Boston show 4/22!

Make concert plans with your fellow TABN citizens here.
Tripleplay0751
Brand New Start

I now have 2 tickets for the Boston show 4/22!

Post by Tripleplay0751 »

I'm not going to be able to make the show so If anyone needs tickets please let me know! $40 each.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: I now have 2 tickets for the Boston show 4/22!

Post by anguyen92 »

Awww, man. Now I really wish I could say "Screw it, I'm going to head to Boston, see some relatives, and finally watch an AB show." I just don't have the heart to fly across the country or the money to do that.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

anguyen92 wrote:Awww, man. Now I really wish I could say "Screw it, I'm going to head to Boston, see some relatives, and finally watch an AB show." I just don't have the heart to fly across the country or the money to do that.
Scared of flying, Kev?
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

AHart96 wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:Awww, man. Now I really wish I could say "Screw it, I'm going to head to Boston, see some relatives, and finally watch an AB show." I just don't have the heart to fly across the country or the money to do that.
Scared of flying, Kev?
Yeah, something like that. I hadn't been on a plane in about... I don't know. Maybe 13 years or so. So, I could be a bit hesitant especially with all of these new security protocols and stuff like that in the post 9/11 age.

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

anguyen92 wrote:
AHart96 wrote:
Scared of flying, Kev?
Yeah, something like that. I hadn't been on a plane in about... I don't know. Maybe 13 years or so. So, I could be a bit hesitant especially with all of these new security protocols and stuff like that in the post 9/11 age.
I gotcha. I'm just one of those people who's not super paranoid about flying. I actually feel safer with the new security protocals, maybe because all the times I've flown were after they were already in place. That being said, I havent flown in like 4 years, so my view could possibly change next time I do
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

I love flying. I perfectly understand if youre nervous, but it really is the safest way to travel. Kev, find a way to go dude! You need to see a show. Its not fair that youre one of the only active members to not see the guys live. Take a loan out haha. 1000 dollar loan aint too bad. See if that passes at the bank lol

Tripleplay0751
Brand New Start

Post by Tripleplay0751 »

If you take a loan out and fly here, I'll go and give you the 2nd ticket for free haha

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

shit, make it a loan for two

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

I'm passing on this one, sadly. I know this is going to be a decision that I'm going to regret etc., etc. I will wait patiently. I'm not bent about it. Yet.

Tripleplay0751
Brand New Start

Post by Tripleplay0751 »

Ahh okay. Definitely have to see them. This Boston show would have been my 9th or 10th time seeing them. Ive heard rumors that they might play Starland here in Jersey sometime at the end of summer so Im hoping that happens.

Anyway I still have 2 tickets available for the Boston show. $40 a piece! Even if I could sell one of them would be helpful.