Anybody been to a meet & greet?

Make concert plans with your fellow TABN citizens here.
AlterAdam
Brand New Start

Anybody been to a meet & greet?

Post by AlterAdam »

Me and my girlfriend have a bought a ticket each to the one in manchester, I was just wondering when the actual VIP events start because we will be travelling a long way to get there by train. It will be hard for us to get there early any help is much appreciated thanks.

WkdSelina
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Anybody been to a meet & greet?

Post by WkdSelina »

I've done one through vipnation for another artist & time was a 4.30pm meet at doors. There was about 150 ppl for ours, I guess all bands artists would be different but maybe could give you a rough idea :)

AlterAdam
Brand New Start

Post by AlterAdam »

That's awesome! I got mine through VIP nation too, thanks dude thats brilliant I owe you one. I would reccomend the vip tickets for this tour, its a brilliant offer. You get to meet the band, general admission ticket, sound check, early access to the venue, goodie bag and the ability to buy merch crowd free all for £150! Thanks again man you have no idea how much you helped up out :D.

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

Awesome.. hope you enjoy it!

Took the liberty to point out a small issue :facepalm
AlterAdam wrote:That's awesome! I got mine through VIP nation too, thanks dude dudette thats brilliant I owe you one. I would reccomend the vip tickets for this tour, its a brilliant offer. You get to meet the band, general admission ticket, sound check, early access to the venue, goodie bag and the ability to buy merch crowd free all for £150! Thanks again man woman you have no idea how much you helped up out :D.
:peace

thanks for answering Selena!
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

AlterAdam
Brand New Start

Post by AlterAdam »

Woops sorry lol! thanks again :D!

AlterAdam
Brand New Start

Post by AlterAdam »

Hi, I have another question. Did the events include soundcheck by any chance?

WkdSelina
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WkdSelina »

axlar wrote:Awesome.. hope you enjoy it!

Took the liberty to point out a small issue :facepalm
AlterAdam wrote:That's awesome! I got mine through VIP nation too, thanks dude dudette thats brilliant I owe you one. I would reccomend the vip tickets for this tour, its a brilliant offer. You get to meet the band, general admission ticket, sound check, early access to the venue, goodie bag and the ability to buy merch crowd free all for £150! Thanks again man woman you have no idea how much you helped up out :D.
:peace

thanks for answering Selena!

Hahaha Thanks! :D

WkdSelina
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WkdSelina »

AlterAdam wrote:Hi, I have another question. Did the events include soundcheck by any chance?

Adam it did not!! If I wasn't treated I wouldn't have paid tbh!! £475 for package (minus soundcheck) but you went in in groups of 10ppl/friends! No solo pictures & no cameras allowed in m&g area as vipnation had their own photographer.... I presume well making a guess really, they will have their own again for AB. All photos were put on site for attendee to download (HR photos) :)

Patty
White Knuckled

Post by Patty »

Anyone going to these in Glasgow? I'm toying with buying a couple of these packages for Glasgow and Manchester just to get my standing ticket as I absolutely despise these "tout" sites. I don't want to be a loner though. :(
Credit to the original sig creator. (Please remind me who you are so I can credit you properly)

bijou
Brand New Start

Post by bijou »

hello :) I got a question for all of you, who've ever been to meet&greet. It is said that VIP package includes photo with the band. I don't know if I got to take my camera with me or there'll be a photographer who will be taking pictures?

axlar
Site Admin

Post by axlar »

bijou wrote:hello :) I got a question for all of you, who've ever been to meet&greet. It is said that VIP package includes photo with the band. I don't know if I got to take my camera with me or there'll be a photographer who will be taking pictures?
the picture will be taken by a live nation representative, which you can download later on.
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

bijou
Brand New Start

Post by bijou »

thanks a lot!

benjoAB
White Knuckled

Post by benjoAB »

U don't even get the hard copy of a photo?

That's bollocks!!!