Mark’s Size

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
steve4991@msn.com
Brand New Start

Mark’s Size

Post by steve4991@msn.com »

It’s me. I’m bringing it back. It was referenced on this forum in 2012. But the original post had to be around 09 given the info I shared. Hope you all are well.

steve4991:
Mark looks like he is getting bigger and stronger again. I remember around the Blackbird album era, he had a lost a lot of meat due to spending so much time writing. Mark and Erock have been saying lately on Twitter that they have been hitting the gym together. I can totally tell, especially after watching the VH1 Live and Loud Concert, that Mark is beefing up again. He should be up there with Stapp shirtless. I got a lot of respect for a guy that takes care of himself while being the most BAMF guitarist out there today.

TenaciousBe
On The Rail

Re: Mark’s Size

Post by TenaciousBe »

Alright, if no one else is going to say it, then I will. Mark looks like a scrawny little runt wearing skinny jeans these days. Love the dude, glad he takes care of himself, fit as a fiddle, and good for him, but eat a GOT-damn cookie now and then! You're making the rest of us look bad, Tremonti!

(Also the guy hasn't aged in like the last 15 years, so maybe he's just a cyborg or something, I don't know.)

((Also, HOLY HELL, welcome back Steve!))
Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

Crumbso
On The Rail

Post by Crumbso »

Maybe he just skips leg day?

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

TenaciousBe wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:13 am Alright, if no one else is going to say it, then I will. Mark looks like a scrawny little runt wearing skinny jeans these days. Love the dude, glad he takes care of himself, fit as a fiddle, and good for him, but eat a GOT-damn cookie now and then! You're making the rest of us look bad, Tremonti!

(Also the guy hasn't aged in like the last 15 years, so maybe he's just a cyborg or something, I don't know.)

((Also, HOLY HELL, welcome back Steve!))
Weird that you can say that with Myles right next to him. Honestly I hate skinny jeans especially on skinny people, it makes them look like bones to me.

fulgore64
Brand New Start

Post by fulgore64 »

I still remember this thread. Timeless classic