Unpopular Opinions - Alter Bridge Edition

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
maximzub
On The Rail

Re: Unpopular Opinions - Alter Bridge Edition

Post by maximzub »

fix wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:31 pm Wow this topic derailed. It’s now unpopular opinions about the pandemic lmao. Let’s keep that stuff away from here.
Look what I've done.
I'm in love with somebody...
Found someone who completes me...
I'm in love with somebody...
Oh yeah...
And it's Lzzy Hale!

MaraCarr wrote: It is not like a crush or a lust thing.
Check out my coolest TABN posts!
My Long Alter Bridge Facts Post
Order Of Me Hearing Alter Bridge Songs
Order Of Me Hearing Tremonti Songs

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Re: Unpopular Opinions - Alter Bridge Edition

Post by anguyen92 »

On a side note, I really feel like an opportunity was really missed with Take the Crown. That could have been a massive sports anthem if it was promoted in a big outlet.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: two TTC t-ball references in one day!

Post by zazthespaz »

anguyen92 wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:58 pm On a side note, I really feel like an opportunity was really missed with Take the Crown. That could have been a massive sports anthem if it was promoted in a big outlet.
If only Myles had said it was about baseball instead of “t-ball” :rolleyes :lol
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Use that class time to study some chemistry and respiratory physiology

Post by gbruin »

Dolo wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:02 pm
Mr. Slash wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 12:50 pm
Dolo wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:50 pm
Timotheus wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:59 pm "Until we find the vaccination, there's no substitute for love." JUST WHY?
6.5 million deaths.
Still wearing the mask out there? Enjoying your own CO2?
That CO2 argument is the dumbest point in this whole mask debate. It always makes me chuckle when I hear self proclaimed experts talking about how the exhaled CO2 accumulates within the mask and causes serious damage. Those are usually the same people who claim that masks don't help against spreading of virus material because masks are too permeable. Schroedinger's mask.

Anyways, CO2 gets accumulated in a ridiculously low amount, simply due to the fact that most of it easily passes through the mask's membrane. And even though there is some small accumulation of CO2, your blood-oxygen level does not get affected by it at all.
Admins, please feel free to remove this from the topic but...

Are you any authority that dares to comment on this (doctor, expert) or you're just repeating what's provided by the mainstream media?

I distinctly remember being at school, having lessons, where all the windows were closed and the door was shut and gradually, everybody (doesn't matter if it was 8am or 2pm) would get sleepy and all of that was because there were 20-30 people in the room breathing their CO2 out to the air without any A/C or other sorts of ventilation, I cannot even image what's going on inside of a protective mask of a singular individual who keeps it on for extended period of time. Let alone, you keep on spitting on it and you keep it in your pocket, full of other bacteria. But yeah, let's have people wear it whenever they can, especially those 70+ who can barely breathe on their own because they are in the 'at-risk group'.
I'm a doctor. Mr Slash is exactly right and you are not. A mask doesn't significantly raise your blood CO2 levels. At all.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die