Coeur D'Alene

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
Flatley'sCrutch
Brand New Start

Coeur D'Alene

Post by Flatley'sCrutch »

Did anyone else notice that a team from Coeur D'Alene is in the Little League World Series? Saw them playing on TV today at a local pub, and was pumped lol. I know who I'm pulling for! :peace

nagpo
On The Rail

Re: Coeur D'Alene

Post by nagpo »

great post

MuffinMcFluffin
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MuffinMcFluffin »

Flatley'sCrutch wrote:Did anyone else notice that a team from Coeur D'Alene is in the Little League World Series? Saw them playing on TV today at a local pub, and was pumped lol. I know who I'm pulling for! :peace
My reading comprehension skills aren't exactly airtight so I must've missed it somewhere in your post, but who are you pulling for?

peapod0609
Bought The CDs

Post by peapod0609 »

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
Flatley'sCrutch wrote:Did anyone else notice that a team from Coeur D'Alene is in the Little League World Series? Saw them playing on TV today at a local pub, and was pumped lol. I know who I'm pulling for! :peace
My reading comprehension skills aren't exactly airtight so I must've missed it somewhere in your post, but who are you pulling for?
Probably the team from Coeur D'Alene....?

MuffinMcFluffin
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MuffinMcFluffin »

peapod0609 wrote:
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
There's a team from Coeur D'Alene?

Hey, Alter Bridge has a song called Couer D'Alene! Did the OP know that?

peapod0609
Bought The CDs

Post by peapod0609 »

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
peapod0609 wrote:
MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
There's a team from Coeur D'Alene?

Hey, Alter Bridge has a song called Couer D'Alene! Did the OP know that?
Probably not, someone should notify them!