Page 20 of 25

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:42 pm
by anguyen92
Well, let's see here. Amsterdam show is on 12/10. London show is 12/21 and France show is 12/09. Try to see if you can stay in Paris for an extra five days.

Other than that. Try to see if you can travel to Germany for a show while you are in Amsterdam. It's about 4-6 hours from the shows they are in around your time frame. I thought for some reason that it would be shorter to get from Amsterdam to a populated city in Germany.

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:22 am
by One Drew Remains
Well, bad news. I forgot I had a doctor's appointment (one hour the opposite direction) on the St Louis show day. So I won't be able to do the guitar clinic (again). But I still have time to make the show. So at least I have that.

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:49 pm
by scarecrow
Is AB actually playing before Skillet some nights? I just saw this on Twitter and I'm confused. I don't want to be late for AB.

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:54 pm
by anguyen92
Yeah, they have been. Usually on the Ticketmaster website of the particular show, whichever band is top logo is headliner. I.E. Chicago show has AB on top, they will close. St. Louis show has Skillet on top, AB will play before them. Or to make things clearer, if it says Alter Bridge & Skillet or Alter Bridge w/Skillet, AB is headlining and vice versa.

Better yet, just get there before Dirty Honey shows up. Solves everything.

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:42 am
by One Drew Remains
Yeah. It's almost three hours drive to STL for me, so I'm glad AB is going first. Will probably catch half of Skillet and head home. Have to work the next day.

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:24 pm
by scarecrow
anguyen92 wrote:Yeah, they have been. Usually on the Ticketmaster website of the particular show, whichever band is top logo is headliner. I.E. Chicago show has AB on top, they will close. St. Louis show has Skillet on top, AB will play before them. Or to make things clearer, if it says Alter Bridge & Skillet or Alter Bridge w/Skillet, AB is headlining and vice versa.

Better yet, just get there before Dirty Honey shows up. Solves everything.


Thanks for the info.

I don't wanna see Skillet though.

I'll probably head over in an hour. I brought ear plugs in case I have to sit through Skillet. Don't want to waste my hearing on them. :D

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:12 am
by scarecrow
Zero songs from The Last Hero!! Can't say I'm disappointed but I think it says something about the reaction to that album.

Myles was either really stoned or just really blissed out. :D

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:33 am
by jailman
ToNsOFuN88 wrote:My wife and I were originally going to go to this concert, but we have a 7 month old now and decided against it. Wish I could have seen this AB history in the making :(



that's why u should stay single and not have kids. Shoulda thoughta that before, dumbshit.

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 1:37 am
by anguyen92
jailman wrote:that's why u should stay single and not have kids. Shoulda thoughta that before, dumbshit.


Unless you meant that jokingly, watch the namecalling. Sometimes in life, priorities have to shift over a concert. I missed out in seeing AB in 2017 because I had to help my parents in us moving to Orange County. I think AB would understand if that's a reason why a fan is not able to go to a show. To help out family.

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:12 am
by Mr.Vlado
jailman wrote:
ToNsOFuN88 wrote:My wife and I were originally going to go to this concert, but we have a 7 month old now and decided against it. Wish I could have seen this AB history in the making :(



that's why u should stay single and not have kids. Shoulda thoughta that before, dumbshit.


What the hell? I just hope it was a joke, not funny though

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:16 am
by TheEndisHere
scarecrow wrote:Zero songs from The Last Hero!! Can't say I'm disappointed but I think it says something about the reaction to that album.

Myles was either really stoned or just really blissed out. :D

They did My Champion the other night

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:26 am
by One Drew Remains
Yeah. Really liking the rotation of songs. Even with the limited set time.

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:37 am
by ToNsOFuN88
jailman wrote:
ToNsOFuN88 wrote:My wife and I were originally going to go to this concert, but we have a 7 month old now and decided against it. Wish I could have seen this AB history in the making :(



that's why u should stay single and not have kids. Shoulda thoughta that before, dumbshit.

I know, fuck me right?

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:05 pm
by RevenantGB
I know I mentioned this not too long ago, but after watching a video of Waters Rising from last nights performance in Chicago, I'm once again blown away by how well Mark is currently singing. There's no excess grit and all the high notes sound incredibly light without strain! Really bodes well for the next Tremonti record.


Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:11 pm
by Mr. Slash
Yea, seems like he learnt some new technique or something. That part before before the bridge was incredibly well sung. He puts way more feeling into his voice now. Even though I actually like it when he "screams" the last chorus before the outro.

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:38 pm
by scarecrow
RevenantGB wrote:I know I mentioned this not too long ago, but after watching a video of Waters Rising from last nights performance in Chicago, I'm once again blown away by how well Mark is currently singing. There's no excess grit and all the high notes sound incredibly light without strain! Really bodes well for the next Tremonti record.



Aww, I'm a little jealous now. I was second row center and the sound was TERRIBLE... I figured it was just the location. And it seems as though that was right. Sounds good on the video.

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:43 pm
by scarecrow

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:44 pm
by Mr. Slash
scarecrow wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6TydgxMnvg

This is really bad

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:46 pm
by scarecrow
Mr. Slash wrote:
scarecrow wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6TydgxMnvg

This is really bad


The audio or just my recording abilities? :P

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:46 pm
by Dolo
Is Myles now light sensitive or what? He's been wearing these glasses even to indoors live shows.