Alter Bridge Walk the Sky / Victorious Sky US Tour 2019

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
austin.
On The Rail

Re: Alter Bridge Walk the Sky Tour 2019

Post by austin. »

Anyone in Raleigh tonight? When people in line yet?

Going to Myrtle beach Saturday and trying to gauge what time to get in line..... trying to hang with a buddy from 5-630ish but don’t want to be late and get far from stage.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

THE DREAM IS REAL!!!!!! ON RAIL ON MARK’S SIDE!!!!!!!

I was in front of the fast lane line for four hours for this.

Never going to be this lucky ever again.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Re: I’ll even let you crash in my hotel room.

Post by Andy92 »

gbruin wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:Just go to the Columbus show and meet Andy on top of that.
With my current flight, I'm afraid the bus would be gone before I could get there.
Please parachute out over Ohio.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

austin.
On The Rail

Post by austin. »

anguyen92 wrote:THE DREAM IS REAL!!!!!! ON RAIL ON MARK’S SIDE!!!!!!!

I was in front of the fast lane line for four hours for this.

Never going to be this lucky ever again.
Have fun man!

TheEndisHere
TABN.com Citizen

Post by TheEndisHere »

abw1987 wrote:
TheEndisHere wrote:Anyone going to the Philly show? I just got my general admission/pit ticket. OMFG fees are ridiculous, added like $20 to the ticket.
I will be there! I haven't been to the Met before, so I'm excited to check it out.
I'm so hyped. The venue looks amazing in pictures and videos but probably even better in person. I will be in the pit with my brother and 3 of my coworkers. My only concern is parking. The parking price for the venue is ridiculous ($60-65). My dad who works events says there's no real parking around there. Best parking I found is like $20 and 1/2 mile walk (which is fine I guess) but not really ideal. I'm mean I usually have no problem walking around the city (I teach in West Philly and walk around my school but that's at day time). While the met is straight up broad street in a decent area and I won't be alone, the thought of walking in the city around 11pm is not ideal. I thought uber but that's more expensive or taking septa but will take forever. I am thinking of booking the parking in advance on this website (https://www.parkwhiz.com/p/philadelphia ... _id=916387) but am a little weary of doing so because I have never bought parking for a lot online before. How are you handling parking?

keys752
Brand New Start

Post by keys752 »

TheEndisHere wrote:
abw1987 wrote:
TheEndisHere wrote:Anyone going to the Philly show? I just got my general admission/pit ticket. OMFG fees are ridiculous, added like $20 to the ticket.
I will be there! I haven't been to the Met before, so I'm excited to check it out.
I'm so hyped. The venue looks amazing in pictures and videos but probably even better in person. I will be in the pit with my brother and 3 of my coworkers. My only concern is parking. The parking price for the venue is ridiculous ($60-65). My dad who works events says there's no real parking around there. Best parking I found is like $20 and 1/2 mile walk (which is fine I guess) but not really ideal. I'm mean I usually have no problem walking around the city (I teach in West Philly and walk around my school but that's at day time). While the met is straight up broad street in a decent area and I won't be alone, the thought of walking in the city around 11pm is not ideal. I thought uber but that's more expensive or taking septa but will take forever. I am thinking of booking the parking in advance on this website (https://www.parkwhiz.com/p/philadelphia ... _id=916387) but am a little weary of doing so because I have never bought parking for a lot online before. How are you handling parking?
I'll also be there! It's been a few years since I last saw AB live and I'm super pumped. Great to see some other fellow AB Philly fans on here! I live in West Philly btw- great area.

Parking is always such a pain in the city. There might be some street parking in the blocks west of the venue heading toward Fairmount. At least, that's what I'm going to try first. If not, putting it in a lot is probably the move. Definitely not about to drop $60 on venue parking!

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Well another great AB show in the books. A lot of more details when I get back from California and when I am done with work for the day.

Buffon
Bought The CDs

Post by Buffon »

Just got back from the Raleigh show.

Fantastic.

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

Really good show in Raleigh tonight. Curious how they are going to do the setlist as far as mixing it up

Marshall
White Knuckled

Post by Marshall »

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

Seems like Mark still has no clean channel.

Dolo
Burn It Down

Post by Dolo »

Ugh, that Take the Crown solo didn't work out really well.
Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

TheEndisHere wrote:I'm so hyped. The venue looks amazing in pictures and videos but probably even better in person. I will be in the pit with my brother and 3 of my coworkers. My only concern is parking. The parking price for the venue is ridiculous ($60-65). My dad who works events says there's no real parking around there. Best parking I found is like $20 and 1/2 mile walk (which is fine I guess) but not really ideal. I'm mean I usually have no problem walking around the city (I teach in West Philly and walk around my school but that's at day time). While the met is straight up broad street in a decent area and I won't be alone, the thought of walking in the city around 11pm is not ideal. I thought uber but that's more expensive or taking septa but will take forever. I am thinking of booking the parking in advance on this website (https://www.parkwhiz.com/p/philadelphia ... _id=916387) but am a little weary of doing so because I have never bought parking for a lot online before. How are you handling parking?
To be honest I hadn't looked into parking yet. However I do use ParkWhiz almost every time I need to park overnight in Philly or NYC, and it always works out great. Just be sure you check the hours of the garage you book, in case they close at night (rare, but better safe than sorry).

prslover
TABN.com Citizen

Post by prslover »

Addicted to Pain is such a great Live song ! That and Metalingus get the crowd pumped the most.

prslover
TABN.com Citizen

Post by prslover »

Geez Mark Downpicking ferociusly during In the Deep chorus

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

anguyen92 wrote:Well another great AB show in the books. A lot of more details when I get back from California and when I am done with work for the day.
Don't keep us on tenterhooks, did you ask about the masks or not?!

Also what are people thinking of One Life, if it's audible on that vid?
For all of the hope that it brings...

Blackbirddd
White Knuckled

Post by Blackbirddd »

Ubik wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:Well another great AB show in the books. A lot of more details when I get back from California and when I am done with work for the day.
Don't keep us on tenterhooks, did you ask about the masks or not?!

Also what are people thinking of One Life, if it's audible on that vid?
To me it makes me sad that it’s just an intro for the album because it seems to me that it could’ve been a beautiful epic song, but it’s great, the way myles sings reminds me of ‘nothing left to fear’

gregslobos
Brand New Start

Post by gregslobos »

Where is the energy from Myles???

joshuabeau
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by joshuabeau »

gregslobos wrote:Where is the energy from Myles???
Dude is probably tired as hell.

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

Wow! No Watch Over You. Don't get me wrong, I love the set, and ILM is great as the acoustic number. But these are the first two things I noticed...

No TLH tunes
No Watch Over You

Very interesting.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23