AB VI Studio/Recording Thread

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: AB VI Studio/Recording Thread

Post by Ubik »

I feel like we may have to do as someone suggested and do a thread for every album, so we have an established forum position.
For all of the hope that it brings...

TheEndisHere
TABN.com Citizen

Post by TheEndisHere »

LosingPatience wrote:Genuinely shocked people aint digging the chorus for Take The Crown its so damn good one of my fav AB choruses period. Ive been listening to it for weeks now though but dont remember not liking it. Bridge is growing on me but if the song has a weakness its the bridge
I think it's the first part of the chorus. The second half is better. In terms of choruses so far I'd say PNM>WYR>TTC. Solo goes to TTC.

Blackbirddd
White Knuckled

Post by Blackbirddd »

Pretty sad to say, but the whole album has been leaked, obviously I'm not gonna say where but zzzz...

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

Wow...

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Just let Tim and management know about it and they will kill it fast. Less than two months to go.

MuffinMcFluffin
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MuffinMcFluffin »

The biggest thing that saddens me about that, though I already knew it wouldn't change anyway, is that means there's zero chance for any mixing alterations from now till then.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Mr. Slash wrote:
Timotheus wrote:but ATP has better energy.
Otherwise they'd called it ADP+P :shifty
Wow. :lol :bow :rockon

That was brilliant. 37kJ for you.

Why don't I ever think of these things?
Last edited by gbruin on Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

peapod0609
Bought The CDs

Post by peapod0609 »

Blackbirddd wrote:Pretty sad to say, but the whole album has been leaked, obviously I'm not gonna say where but zzzz...
Really? Interesting, I don't see it on any of the usual sites. It's odd to see albums leak that early. We sure it really leaked? Unless they've already taken care of it that quickly.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

peapod0609 wrote:
Blackbirddd wrote:Pretty sad to say, but the whole album has been leaked, obviously I'm not gonna say where but zzzz...
Really? Interesting, I don't see it on any of the usual sites. It's odd to see albums leak that early. We sure it really leaked?
Yeah, someone should definitely forward this and any pertintent info/sites to Tim, or let the mods here or the ones on the FB pages know so they can reach management. Tim's in Europe and it's the middle of the night there, so if this is real, better to alert the powers that be asap.

Blackbirddd
White Knuckled

Post by Blackbirddd »

I saw a reddit post saying that it was leaked but it was deleted I suppose, cause i can't find it

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Blackbirddd wrote:I saw a reddit post saying that it was leaked but it was deleted I suppose, cause i can't find it
Cool. Hopeful it was a hoax, but good on you for looking out and not fanning the flames.

Blackbirddd
White Knuckled

Post by Blackbirddd »

gbruin wrote:
Blackbirddd wrote:I saw a reddit post saying that it was leaked but it was deleted I suppose, cause i can't find it
Cool. Hopeful it was a hoax, but good on you for looking out and not fanning the flames.
Yeah I hope is that cause it would be really sad that the album got leaked this early, it already happened with TLH.

Kreuger
White Knuckled

Post by Kreuger »

The opening couple of lines (of lyrics) in Take the Crown remind me of TMF4 for some reason.
Scott Stapp:
28th March, 2014 at The Opera House in Toronto

peapod0609
Bought The CDs

Post by peapod0609 »

Blackbirddd wrote:
gbruin wrote:
Yeah I hope is that cause it would be really sad that the album got leaked this early, it already happened with TLH.
It might have been a hoax or it already got taken down that fast because I don't see it anywhere.

UninvitedZero
Isolated

Post by UninvitedZero »

I've searched and searched. Can't find any link that isn't a survey scam. Don't scare us like that.

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

Thanks to those who posted and/or alerted us about this. If you do in fact find a leak, please be sure to PM one of the admins rather than posting about it publicly so we can forward it to management before things get out of hand. It really would be a shame if the album leaked two months early.

Mr. Slash
On The Rail

Post by Mr. Slash »

I'm always wondering how something like this happens. There must be some dickhead around the AB-crew or in Napalm Records who actively puts the music into the internet, right?

MidnightToker
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MidnightToker »

So this press tour has been going on for a little while now, but why haven’t we seen any interviews? I wonder if they are preventing outlets from publishing the interviews until a certain date. I was really hoping for at least one long podcast interview too like Eddie Trunk or Jasta Show.

Sugar Blade
Bought The CDs

Post by Sugar Blade »

Mr. Slash wrote:
I'm always wondering how something like this happens. There must be some dickhead around the AB-crew or in Napalm Records who actively puts the music into the internet, right?
There are two possible scenarios:
1) Someone working at CD manufacturer took a printed copy and ripped it with special software.
2) Someone at one of the streaming services messed up settings of release.

I think the first scenario is the most likely (if it ever happened in the first place), because Take the Crown was leaked because of the second scenario and management must've learned their lessons.

Jaded Rescue
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jaded Rescue »

Kreuger wrote:The opening couple of lines (of lyrics) in Take the Crown remind me of TMF4 for some reason.
Because for a few seconds, Myles actually used his low range. :lol