Myles Kennedy is confused

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
User avatar
Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle
Posts: 16449
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Belgium シ

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by Timotheus »

nagpo wrote:Are you mentally ill? You post sporadically, in long senseless wall of texts, feverishly and angrily. You don't quote people, you're just screaming aloud randomly like somebody with schizophrenia.
Sounds like a Trump rally.
Image
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

User avatar
TenaciousBe
On The Rail
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 5:04 pm
Location: Iowa, USA
Contact:

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by TenaciousBe »

Holy shit, I haven't read this part of the board in a couple weeks and missed all this. WHY DID I MISS THE FUN?!

PS - Trump is a dumpster fire.

PPS - where are the mods in all this? Have even they abandoned the board now?
Image Join us on the Alter Bridge subreddit!
Sponsored by Moonrise Blue.

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 13721
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by Andy92 »

TenaciousBe wrote:PPS - where are the mods in all this? Have even they abandoned the board now?
I haven’t seen one on in ages. We roam free.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

User avatar
Crumbso
On The Rail
Posts: 1078
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by Crumbso »

Andy92 wrote:
TenaciousBe wrote:PPS - where are the mods in all this? Have even they abandoned the board now?
I haven’t seen one on in ages. We roam free.
It's Trump..... de-regulation!
Image

User avatar
Lotha
Colloquial
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by Lotha »

^ I see part of my post and that wonderful old sig I had in your sig and I appreciate it.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

User avatar
One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void
Posts: 4517
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:40 pm
Location: Mizzou

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by One Drew Remains »

...we need a hero this time
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 13721
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by Andy92 »

One Drew Remains wrote:...we need a hero this time
Gurthie?
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

User avatar
gbruin
MEGLADONG
Posts: 7283
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO

Re: Myles Kennedy is embarrassed

Post by gbruin »

Timotheus wrote:
nagpo wrote:Are you mentally ill? You post sporadically, in long senseless wall of texts, feverishly and angrily. You don't quote people, you're just screaming aloud randomly like somebody with schizophrenia.
Sounds like a Trump rally.
Exactly. No response to valid criticisms. Just attack the messenger to obfuscate, and those who are desperate to believe will eat it up and never question why. Politics in America, 2018.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

User avatar
Crumbso
On The Rail
Posts: 1078
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:32 pm

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by Crumbso »

Lotha wrote:^ I see part of my post and that wonderful old sig I had in your sig and I appreciate it.
Yeah. I remember they actually changed the theme of the forum about 2 days after I made this too. I remember liking that sig, it was colourful.
Image

User avatar
AB23
Still Remains
Posts: 7781
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am
Location: I honestly don't know

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by AB23 »

nagpo wrote:
AB23 wrote:No, Hillary was not worse. She sucked, but the only reason you think she's worse is because you're so fucking embarrassed to vote for this moron that continues to side with our fucking enemies to pursue his own fiscal interests that you have to make an excuse like that.

Just own up to it. You liked him. You have no other excuse. She wasn't worse. She was a bad candidate, but she was no where NEAR the level of ridiculousness, bigotry, and just downright inappropriate levels of nepotism that Trump displayed on the trail every single day.

He fucking asked 2nd amendment people to kill her for fucks sake. He wasn't better. He was way worse. The WORST things you can say about Hillary is that she didn't do a good enough job at the time and a tragedy occurred. Not willfully. But because of nonfeasance. Accidents. They happen at positions of power. 'Member that time we sent 10,000 people to Iraq and lied about the reason why because the true reason was inexplicable?

That shit happens. But publicly calling for violence against other citizens does not. A public servant chanting "lock X up" referring to another US citizen does not happen. Asking for our biggest enemy to interfere in the election on a stage with millions of people watching does not happen.

Bragging about how you can molest woman does not happen... And he's SO stupid that he's now using the defense that the tape was doctored hahahaha

Hillary was better. End of story. People said she wasn't because they were too embarrassed to say they liked Trump. You know what type of people are too embarrassed to admit they like their own candidate? People who are voting for the wrong candidate.
This is not a response to the political stuff, but rather to how you're posting. Are you mentally ill? You post sporadically, in long senseless wall of texts, feverishly and angrily. You don't quote people, you're just screaming aloud randomly like somebody with schizophrenia. I'm not trying to partake in the political discussion with you because there is no reasoning to be found within you. And I'm not trying to insult you either. But the way you are acting is strange - not normal. Get some help man, or at least some perspective.
You quite literally just said you didn't even read my post to begin with. Thus, you can't call it senseless or sporadic. You didn't even fucking read it. But here, I quoted you this time.

Are you autistic?
Image

User avatar
AB23
Still Remains
Posts: 7781
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am
Location: I honestly don't know

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by AB23 »

Whoever posts next after this comment is a retard. Like, whatever they're about to post is horrendous. Just a thoughtless, idiotic fucking idea. I might be shaking as I'm typing right now because I'm full of anger and pure hatred, but whatever comes next is foolish. Borderline insane.

I haven't read it yet at all. But I just know these things. Okay guys? I'M NOT STUPID, OKAY GUYS. I JUST DON'T READ THINGS AND COMMENT ON THOSE THINGS AS IF I DID. NOT STUPID AT ALL GUYS.
Image

User avatar
AB23
Still Remains
Posts: 7781
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am
Location: I honestly don't know

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by AB23 »

I wonder how Nagpo feels about paying for the wall that Mexico was guaranteed to pay for. He might actually have to stop screaming at clouds and criticize the culprit of this nonsense.

I guess we'll never know though. He can't read.
Image

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 13721
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by Andy92 »

You may be passionate about your political views, Monty, but you lose a lot of merit when you use autism and retardation as insults.

Same goes for nagpo. Don’t use mental illness as a joke to further your stupid argument.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

User avatar
Lotha
Colloquial
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by Lotha »

I love it when you're so authoritative, Andy. It's obvious why our son turned out great.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 13721
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by Andy92 »

If only I could get the pup to listen to my authority like our son did.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

User avatar
Lotha
Colloquial
Posts: 5291
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by Lotha »

It's a process. You'll get there.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

User avatar
AB23
Still Remains
Posts: 7781
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am
Location: I honestly don't know

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by AB23 »

Andy92 wrote:You may be passionate about your political views, Monty, but you lose a lot of merit when you use autism and retardation as insults.

Same goes for nagpo. Don’t use mental illness as a joke to further your stupid argument.
I'm not using mental illness to win an argument. That is totally, entirely, and obviously independent from the actual argument that was "furthered." If you can't differentiate between the two and instead conflate the two, that's not my concern. It's one thing to say "I agree with your point, but I don't like your language." It's another to say "you were making a great point until you used X as an insult." They aren't one in the same. Regardless of my views though, I'm a well-educated free speecher that probably has been more involved in US politics than anyone else here. I have opinions because of that... it was my JOB at some point. What I use as an insult has nothing to do with people who represent the insult I use. People say "that's gay" all the time. It doesn't mean that they hate gay people, disrespect gay people, or the like. Context matters.

There are some words that are rightfully off limits because they have a historical background of oppression. But others are unnecessarily put on a pedestal that it actually serves the opposite affect of what the censuring arguers think that it does. This is something that those people rarely think about.

Last point to you: I'm passionate about my political views because I see what's going on today. It's quite fucking disgusting. I'm extremely educated on US politics, and rarely are there instances where I can't turn around an argument or someone clearly and unequivocally makes a better point than me. If you count the people on social media that have opinions on American politics, 95% of them are fucking regurgitating what they heard from their cable news network of choosing. The racists like Tucker Carlson, Trump, or Fox and Friends, the ultra-censorors, like Maddow or Lemon. Instead of actively finding unbiased sources or reading print media, this is where they get it from. And if you've inherited your opinion from a relative, a friend, or cable news? That's where I come in. This was my livelihood. I can make you look silly.

Why is that? Because when I decide to go out on a limb and say something, it's because I mean it. I've looked into it. I've studied it. I see both sides, come to a conclusion, and anticipate any possible counter arguments. I KNOW it inside and out. To be frank, I have many faults, but more people in today's society should put forth the same amount of research as I put in when spouting out stupid fucking opinions. If you haven't looked into it thoroughly, but you have an opinion on the topic anyway, you should probably just not talk at all. That's the censureship I want to promote. Stop the fucking idiocy.
Last edited by AB23 on Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image

User avatar
AB23
Still Remains
Posts: 7781
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am
Location: I honestly don't know

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by AB23 »

Like, I hope you realize how stupid and incorrect that is. "Don't use mental illness to FURTHER (emphasis on that word) your argument." The argument isn't furthered by mocking his use of mental illness as an insult. The argument is furthered by the argument. There is a reason that those points are separated. Quite frankly, that couldn't be FURTHER from the truth.

It doesn't say "only retarded people interpret the 2nd amendment in the way that you do." It doesn't say "people who voted for Trump are retards." It makes an argument, and then it mocks his use of mental illness as an insult in a separate sentence. Hell, I think I even put it in a different paragraph to drive that point home. Not sure it could've been more clear.

Back in the day, I was up against this entire board because I didn't like the way Myles Kennedy used "god damn" in song lyrics because of religious reasons. I don't think that way anymore, but apparently you guys do. You need to be really careful about which words we put on a pedestal, because often it has the opposite effect of what you intend.

Conservatives take it to the next level obviously. If a video came out tomorrow of Trump saying the n-word, the spineless Senators that make of the GOP would still find a way to defend him. Because that's what they are. They're spineless. But if people can't find the middle ground on that, they won't find it on anything.
Last edited by AB23 on Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
AB23
Still Remains
Posts: 7781
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am
Location: I honestly don't know

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by AB23 »

edit: dp
Image

User avatar
AB23
Still Remains
Posts: 7781
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:04 am
Location: I honestly don't know

Re: Myles Kennedy is confused

Post by AB23 »

edit: dp
Image

Post Reply