Napalm Records US- Limited Edition Package Royal Albert Hall

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Re: Napalm Records US- Limited Edition Package Royal Albert Hall

Post by riemslag1 »

Ok, I must admit not beiing an expert on authographes, so I’m having a hard time to see if my Tremonti signed card is genuine. Can anyone post a picture of the facsimile postcard please ? So I can see if I must ask for a real one too................

JBJL8
Brand New Start

Post by JBJL8 »

The "facsimile" signatures are on the upper left hand of the postcard and are very faint looking. The signatures on the other three cards are bold and much larger than the fake one.

Hope this helps.

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

It does ! Thanks

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

OK, so in my EU-package there was no fake signature

jimmbob
Brand New Start

Post by jimmbob »

Yeah the fake sig is very, clearly obvious. Glad it's been sorted for all concerned, I believe (I think Tim said) someone lost their job over it, which might be overkill, but great that it's been resolved. They don't have much luck with record labels do they?!

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

I was negatively surprised by this Napalm-hickup. Not used to such problems from this company. I always receive my packages sharp on release date and really love their products.

prowler5150
Brand New Start

Post by prowler5150 »

Andy92 wrote:Update from Tim on Facebook on this - it’s on the label’s end and they have plenty of real cards.
I had the label send me the remaining cards - Not sure what happened but I saw one of these lame cards.. if you got one, hit SUpport@janusmusicmgmt.com with a photo of your card, proof pf perchance and address, we will send you a new one. No clue what happened, as the man said and I saw - he signed a ton of these..
Do you have a link to where this was posted?

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

prowler5150 wrote:
Andy92 wrote:Update from Tim on Facebook on this - it’s on the label’s end and they have plenty of real cards.
I had the label send me the remaining cards - Not sure what happened but I saw one of these lame cards.. if you got one, hit SUpport@janusmusicmgmt.com with a photo of your card, proof pf perchance and address, we will send you a new one. No clue what happened, as the man said and I saw - he signed a ton of these..
It was in the comment section of a post on the Army of 12 Facebook page. I just saw it in my Facebook newsfeed a few days ago. There’s a good amount of conversation about this on Army of 12 right now if you’d wanna look up that page on Facebook.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

prowler5150
Brand New Start

Post by prowler5150 »

Andy92 wrote:
prowler5150 wrote:
It was in the comment section of a post on the Army of 12 Facebook page. I just saw it in my Facebook newsfeed a few days ago. There’s a good amount of conversation about this on Army of 12 right now if you’d wanna look up that page on Facebook.
Thank you! I was looking on the AB facebook...

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

No problem! Yeah Army of 12 is where all the complaints tend to go. :lol
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

bluewing
Brand New Start

Post by bluewing »

Has anybody got a replacement copy yet?
It's been over two months since I reached out to them and they said it would be sent out asap.

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by TremontiFan4Life »

I'm behind as fuck, I just opened my box, it's been sitting forever, I got one too

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by TremontiFan4Life »

For those who are wondering what the photocopied cards look like, I'll go ahead and post a picture of mine since I didn't see one in the thread