Alter Bridge - Live At The Royal Albert Hall

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
ABGreg86
Brand New Start

Re: Alter Bridge - Live At The Royal Albert Hall

Post by ABGreg86 »

So i get my email today leting me know my box set has shipped! Just checked UPS website and shows my expected delivery date on Sept. 10th!!!! What gives?

MuffinMcFluffin
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MuffinMcFluffin »

richardsim7 wrote:
alterswede wrote:
JGremore wrote:Received my copy yesterday in the mail around 3pm. My gf and I watched it last night and wow...easily their best live dvd. The behind the scenes footage added between songs really bring a uniqueness to it. Many highlights throughout the show. The orchestra blended in beautifully adding depth to a lot of the songs. They also knew when to "lay back" a bit so to speak and let big guitar parts shine. An all around amazing effort by everyone involved with this event. If anything I will say Marks guitar did sound muddy at times and could be hard to hear but whats new! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did and not immediately go looking for things to nitpick at. Just sit back and enjoy ABs best night on stage.

congrats!
Can you look at the box and please tell us if its DTS or Dolby Digital 5.1 on the bluray...
You'd hope it's DTS-HD MA or TrueHD at the least...
Exactly lol. I'm not getting the Blu-ray for crystal-clear picture. That's a bonus, but I'm going all-in for the lossless codec.

If it helps, my BD's for Amsterdam and Wembley are both DTS-HD MA. I'm sure you can expect that for this one as well.

joshuabeau
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by joshuabeau »

After being stuck on Pre-Shipment status since the 28th, mine finally updated today and it should be here either tomorrow or thursday! It left the USPS station in Illinois around 6pm and i live in Arkansas so, i have a feeling i could get it sometime tomorrow but either way, Thursday will be fine.

So anxious to watch this. All the reviews say its one of, if not, the best concert film. Cannot wait to finally hear In Loving Memory and Wonderful Life with the orchestra.

Fortress1988
Brand New Start

Post by Fortress1988 »

The post is for sure faster in the EU … but also the customer in Australia and USA or Israel or Turkey must wait because it is a long post way … !

I talked to my mail order boss … we will get some pieces of the ALTER BRIDGE DVD today because some DVD got damaged at the pressing company. I think your order is also waiting…sorry this is sad to say but you must wait some more days! It is a very very long way to India!

Fuck this shit !!

Thomz87
Bought The CDs

Post by Thomz87 »

Fortress1988 wrote:The post is for sure faster in the EU … but also the customer in Australia and USA or Israel or Turkey must wait because it is a long post way … !

I talked to my mail order boss … we will get some pieces of the ALTER BRIDGE DVD today because some DVD got damaged at the pressing company. I think your order is also waiting…sorry this is sad to say but you must wait some more days! It is a very very long way to India!
Yes I just received an email from Napalm records telling me the same. They want to send out undamaged packages in perfect conditions, so now they are waiting to get new ones. Sad, but not the Napalm's fault.

JGremore
TABN.com Citizen

Post by JGremore »

alterswede wrote:
JGremore wrote:Received my copy yesterday in the mail around 3pm. My gf and I watched it last night and wow...easily their best live dvd. The behind the scenes footage added between songs really bring a uniqueness to it. Many highlights throughout the show. The orchestra blended in beautifully adding depth to a lot of the songs. They also knew when to "lay back" a bit so to speak and let big guitar parts shine. An all around amazing effort by everyone involved with this event. If anything I will say Marks guitar did sound muddy at times and could be hard to hear but whats new! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did and not immediately go looking for things to nitpick at. Just sit back and enjoy ABs best night on stage.

congrats!
Can you look at the box and please tell us if its DTS or Dolby Digital 5.1 on the bluray...
Thanks! On the main menu you have two options sound wise, stereo or Dolby 5.1 surround.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

So my package is expected to arrive on Saturday at 8PM. Really, USPS? It actually takes four days from when you receive it from Colorado to sent it to California, about three states over?

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by TremontiFan4Life »

I've got one coming Thursday from I believe Napalm and another Saturday from the AB store

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

anguyen92 wrote:So my package is expected to arrive on Saturday at 8PM. Really, USPS? It actually takes four days from when you receive it from Colorado to sent it to California, about three states over?
See why no one tours here? :lol

Divide is about 40 minutes south of me, and I have to drive right past there tomorrow morning to pick up my dog who was at grandma's house while we were out of town last week. I may just drop by and see if they want to save a shipping charge...
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Mentrei
Brand New Start

Post by Mentrei »

You are all lucky. My gold package has not been sent yet, and i live in brazil! I think i'll receive it in 2019, lol.

joshuabeau
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by joshuabeau »

Told USPS to leave it at my door because I’ll be asleep since I work second shift. Woke up for a minute, checked my email and they said the delivery was unsuccessful. What the hell...

So, had to reschedule the delivery for tomorrow. Woohoo... ugh

richardsim7
Brand New Start

Post by richardsim7 »

JGremore wrote:
alterswede wrote:

congrats!
Thanks! On the main menu you have two options sound wise, stereo or Dolby 5.1 surround.
Is that the DVD or the Blu-Ray?

MuffinMcFluffin
Hardcore TABN'er

richardsim7 wrote:
JGremore wrote:
alterswede wrote:

congrats!
His mini-review says DVD, so I'm going to go with that. At least, that's what I hope...

JGremore
TABN.com Citizen

Post by JGremore »

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:
richardsim7 wrote:
JGremore wrote:
alterswede wrote:

congrats!
His mini-review says DVD, so I'm going to go with that. At least, that's what I hope...
Oops! I didn't clarify. This is from the blu-ray menu. I just ordered the basic dvd/blu-ray/cd package. I have a ps4 so everything I watch is in blu-ray as its my preference. I have yet to put the regular dvd version in so I cannot speak what that menu looks like. I would imagine basically the same thing.

MuffinMcFluffin
Hardcore TABN'er

If you press Triangle while watching it, what does it say in the corner of the screen about audio? What about its bitrate?

Shoot, this isn't good if it's a lossy codec.

richardsim7
Brand New Start

Post by richardsim7 »

MuffinMcFluffin wrote:If you press Triangle while watching it, what does it say in the corner of the screen about audio? What about its bitrate?

Shoot, this isn't good if it's a lossy codec.
It's inexcusable really, but I'll wait until I have my copy to find out

MidnightToker
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MidnightToker »

I ordered mine from Amazon with free shipping and it says it won't arrive until Sept. 14. Hasn't shipped yet. I looked at upgrading my shipping so I could get it by this weekend but it said it would be like $22 for 2-day shipping and $30 something for 1-day. I'd rather not double the price of my order just to get it on release day.

richardsim7
Brand New Start

Post by richardsim7 »

MidnightToker wrote:I ordered mine from Amazon with free shipping and it says it won't arrive until Sept. 14. Hasn't shipped yet. I looked at upgrading my shipping so I could get it by this weekend but it said it would be like $22 for 2-day shipping and $30 something for 1-day. I'd rather not double the price of my order just to get it on release day.
I pre-ordered with Amazon UK, and I'm a prime member, still won't get it until the 11th. Something to do with their distributors not getting it in time

richardsim7
Brand New Start

Post by richardsim7 »

Any one got a photo of the back cover of the blu-ray?

prowler5150
Brand New Start

Post by prowler5150 »

Has anyone who ordered the Deluxe from Napalm has theirs ship yet? I'm still in "processing."