Alter Bridge - Live At The Royal Albert Hall

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
SchleifXnation
Brand New Start

Re: Alter Bridge - Live At The Royal Albert Hall

Post by SchleifXnation »

Some people have started getting their copies!!! Happy release week! Long time lurker new time poster :)

Thomz87
Bought The CDs

Post by Thomz87 »

I wrote Napalm Records in Austria to ask if I will get my pre-order copy on Friday.
They replied this morning that they will send the pre-order letters and packages today!!!
Good chances for me in Switzerland to get my copy on Friday :peace

SamarthJoshi
TABN.com Citizen

Post by SamarthJoshi »

Thomz87 wrote:I wrote Napalm Records in Austria to ask if I will get my pre-order copy on Friday.
They replied this morning that they will send the pre-order letters and packages today!!!
Good chances for me in Switzerland to get my copy on Friday :peace
Great! My order status still shows "Processing". I guess I should mail and ask them as well.

welshsteve
Brand New Start

Post by welshsteve »

I've had an email today from Napalm Records saying my order has been dispatched :rockon

Can't wait for this. Loved the preview videos, especially The End Is Here. Absolutely spine tingling
Thanks

Steve

JGremore
TABN.com Citizen

Post by JGremore »

Received my copy yesterday in the mail around 3pm. My gf and I watched it last night and wow...easily their best live dvd. The behind the scenes footage added between songs really bring a uniqueness to it. Many highlights throughout the show. The orchestra blended in beautifully adding depth to a lot of the songs. They also knew when to "lay back" a bit so to speak and let big guitar parts shine. An all around amazing effort by everyone involved with this event. If anything I will say Marks guitar did sound muddy at times and could be hard to hear but whats new! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did and not immediately go looking for things to nitpick at. Just sit back and enjoy ABs best night on stage.

RevenantGB
TABN.com Citizen

Post by RevenantGB »

You have no idea how jealous I am. Bought it through the official AB website and it's not even dispatched yet :(
Let this be an exercise in how to face your fears
Step into the realm of madness if you dare, my dear

JGremore
TABN.com Citizen

Post by JGremore »

RevenantGB wrote:You have no idea how jealous I am. Bought it through the official AB website and it's not even dispatched yet :(
That's where I ordered mine from. I was surprised it arrived that early! I live in Richmond, VA but I have no idea where they shipped from. It was scheduled to arrived today by 8pm.

rikjohannsen90
Brand New Start

Post by rikjohannsen90 »

Have you discovered an option to watch just the songs without the backstage stuff or is it just one big film?

JGremore
TABN.com Citizen

Post by JGremore »

rikjohannsen90 wrote:Have you discovered an option to watch just the songs without the backstage stuff or is it just one big film?
Just one big film! However, the documentary footage isn't long. Each one ranges from about 3-5 minutes long. Adds a nice touch to it imo! The dvd as a whole runs over 2 hours.

SchleifXnation
Brand New Start

Post by SchleifXnation »

Still stuck on preshipment on usps tracking been in preshipment since August 29th
. Hope your all enjoying it so far the lucky ones who've received it

Fortress1988
Brand New Start

Post by Fortress1988 »

The ending of the show will make your hairs stand up on your arms and neck. I am not going to tell you what it is, but you will love it.

Can't fucking wait to see it !! Looks like I am the only one who is going to get it extremely late :slam
Napalm told me they will ship to India tomorrow !

SchleifXnation
Brand New Start

Post by SchleifXnation »

Oh I cant wait sooo many moments in the show i cant wait to watch

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

Received my email from Napalm that stated that they have shipped my order out. Gave me a tracking number to USPS, but USPS stated this when I typed it in "Label Created, not yet in system
A status update is not yet available on your Priority Mail® package. It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to USPS. Check back soon."

Napalm did sent the email out about 30 minutes ago, so I'm not too concerned yet. On a side note, it looks like it is being shipped from Divide, Colorado from the Napalm Records America branch. Does it really take three days for a package to go from Colorado to SoCal?

MuffinMcFluffin
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MuffinMcFluffin »

I'm holding onto blind faith (see what I did there?) that Best Buy may not have a SKU for the Blu-ray until it arrives in their store on release day, even though they already have something available for the vinyl.

If that fails, then I'll place an order on Amazon. I'd rather pick it up in store if I can though.

alterswede
Brand New Start

Post by alterswede »

JGremore wrote:Received my copy yesterday in the mail around 3pm. My gf and I watched it last night and wow...easily their best live dvd. The behind the scenes footage added between songs really bring a uniqueness to it. Many highlights throughout the show. The orchestra blended in beautifully adding depth to a lot of the songs. They also knew when to "lay back" a bit so to speak and let big guitar parts shine. An all around amazing effort by everyone involved with this event. If anything I will say Marks guitar did sound muddy at times and could be hard to hear but whats new! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did and not immediately go looking for things to nitpick at. Just sit back and enjoy ABs best night on stage.

congrats!
Can you look at the box and please tell us if its DTS or Dolby Digital 5.1 on the bluray...

SchleifXnation
Brand New Start

Post by SchleifXnation »

Its 5.1 saw someone say that on reddit

SchleifXnation
Brand New Start

Post by SchleifXnation »

Sorry ment to say its Dolby 5.1

Dan Dando
On The Rail

Post by Dan Dando »

Hey all,

Just wanted to check something, will there be a way to purchase the DVD/blu-ray digitally? I tend to go for digital as opposed to the physical item nowadays.

richardsim7
Brand New Start

Post by richardsim7 »

alterswede wrote:
JGremore wrote:Received my copy yesterday in the mail around 3pm. My gf and I watched it last night and wow...easily their best live dvd. The behind the scenes footage added between songs really bring a uniqueness to it. Many highlights throughout the show. The orchestra blended in beautifully adding depth to a lot of the songs. They also knew when to "lay back" a bit so to speak and let big guitar parts shine. An all around amazing effort by everyone involved with this event. If anything I will say Marks guitar did sound muddy at times and could be hard to hear but whats new! I hope you all enjoy this as much as I did and not immediately go looking for things to nitpick at. Just sit back and enjoy ABs best night on stage.

congrats!
Can you look at the box and please tell us if its DTS or Dolby Digital 5.1 on the bluray...
You'd hope it's DTS-HD MA or TrueHD at the least...

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by TremontiFan4Life »

I got both my Napalm and Alter Bridge Store shipment notifications today. The Alter Bridge Gold Bundle says that it is in Indiana and the Napalm Bundle says that it is in Colorado. Both were apparently shipped using USPS and are reporting as in transit but both have yet to give an estimated delivery date however I see no reason that I won't have them before Saturday. It hasn't really been that difficult for me to not check out previews because honestly I've been busy with so many other things in everyday life and I have to admit it kind of refreshing to absolutely not know what to expect. I get to sit down and take in every moment for the first time as opposed to if I would have seen previous, I think I would be more inclined to skip over the songs which I had already seen, so I think that's pretty nice.