Lost In Vegas reacts to Alter Bridge - EXCLUSIVE Royal Albert Hall Clip

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
cajmoyper
Bought The CDs

Re: Lost In Vegas reacts to Alter Bridge

Post by cajmoyper »

This was awesome. I was grinning ear to ear almost the entire video. It's not my favorite AB song but it's perfect for this type of video and very well may be their masterpiece. It's hard to pick just one though. CoA, TLH, Burn it Down, Bleed it Dry, Fortress, Island of Fools. There are too many that get me going. This one might just showcase what makes AB AB better than the rest though.

Electricladyland
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Electricladyland »

Ryan and George are back at it with CRY OF ACHILLES :rockon :rockon :rockon

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Post by Ubik »

Those guys are definitely suitable Alter Bridge fans, "epic" used on multiple occasions.

Also actually really cool to see people react to that song for the first time, takes me back to my first listen of that album way back when :cloud9
For all of the hope that it brings...

Mullet151
Brand New Start

Post by Mullet151 »

I really like these guys and its pretty awesome watching them get sucked into the greatness of Mark & Myles. Their enthusiasm and ability to breakdown the construction of the songs is fun to watch and also gives me another level of appreciation for the music I already love.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Ubik wrote:Those guys are definitely suitable Alter Bridge fans, "epic" used on multiple occasions.
If they start saying "deny" in every future review, you'll know they're hooked.

I hope someone has informed them that the first solo was Myles, just so the y can appreciate the guitar talents of both guys. It's easy for us to hear the difference in those two solos, but that probably isn't something they are necessarily going to notice.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Electricladyland
TABN.com Citizen

Re: Lost In Vegas reacts to Alter Bridge - EXCLUSIVE Royal Albert Hall Clip

Post by Electricladyland »

Hey guys, Lost In Vegas has another Alter Bridge reaction up, but this time it's more of a review! A publicist for Alter Bridge reached out to them about the Royal Albert Hall blu-ray and it looks like he sent them an exclusive clip of the Fortress performance from the Royal Albert Hall blu-ray. They listened to the song before they watched the clip, so instead of reacting, they are reviewing, and comparing the live performance with what they heard from the studio version.

Sounds like our guys are fans of these two. Check it out!