The Last Hero

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
cevantese
Brand New Start

The Last Hero

Post by cevantese »

HI everyone! Are you enjoying the new record as much as I am? I literally love every song. The guitar in losing patience makes me blast up the volume. My best buy CD came with two bonus tracks. "Breathe" is amazing. Love it. Can't wait to see them in Atlanta in January. Myles has the best voice, the band plays the best rock. I always come back to their records to listen to their music. Totally love Alter Bridge. Rock on!

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Re: The Last Hero

Post by One Drew Remains »

Absolutely. Glad you're enjoying it. Welcome to the boards.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

PRS10Top
TABN.com Citizen

Post by PRS10Top »

cevantese wrote:HI everyone! Are you enjoying the new record as much as I am? I literally love every song. The guitar in losing patience makes me blast up the volume. My best buy CD came with two bonus tracks. "Breathe" is amazing. Love it. Can't wait to see them in Atlanta in January. Myles has the best voice, the band plays the best rock. I always come back to their records to listen to their music. Totally love Alter Bridge. Rock on!
Glad there is another fan of Breathe out there! Absolutely love the song.

claudiocc
Bought The CDs

Post by claudiocc »

I enjoy The Last Hero very very much. I have 3 songs only which don't fit my top level of choice