Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!

BOTTN: Track 14

Poll ended at Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:14 am

The Damage Done
12
26%
Words Darker Than Their Wings
33
70%
Last Of Our Kind
2
4%
 
Total votes: 47

User avatar
Blackbird
Loyal Follower
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:49 pm
Location: Germany

Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby Blackbird » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:14 am

Winner of Track 13: The Last Hero (The Last Hero)


The Last Blackbird Fortress Remains III.5
(what a stupid album name.)

01. Cry Of Achilles
02. One Day Remains
03. Brand New Start
04. Burn It Down
05. Metalingus
06. Broken Wings
07. Calm The Fire
08. Blackbird
09. Show Me A Sign
10. Watch Over You
11. The End Is Here
12. Island Of Fools
13. The Last Hero
14. -
15. -
16. -
17. -


I'll include a very reasonable hint that Jim posted three years ago: PLEASE DO NOT VOTE "THE LAST HERO" SONGS JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE FRESH IN YOUR MEMORY. PLEASE CONSIDER ALL SONGS AND HOW MUCH YOU LOVED THEM WHEN YOU FIRST HEARD THEM. TAKE YOUR TIME VOTING.
Image

Signature credits: Byrney (Deviantart)

User avatar
antiwal
Loyal Follower
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:13 am
Location: Fleet, UK

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby antiwal » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:31 am

Hmm I'm actually stuck on this one. I know WDTTW is the one I SHOULD vote for but....have to admit.....I've always really liked The Damage Done, and Symphony of Agony/Last of Our Kind has grown on me (looooove the breakdown section). Will have to listen to all 3 now...

User avatar
Lotha
Colloquial
Posts: 4953
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby Lotha » Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:41 am

I don't really like either of these songs.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

User avatar
antiwal
Loyal Follower
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:13 am
Location: Fleet, UK

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby antiwal » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:13 am

Blackbird wrote:Winner of Track 13: The Last Hero (The Last Hero)


The Last Blackbird Fortress Remains III.5
(what a stupid album name.)

01. Cry Of Achilles
02. One Day Remains
03. Brand New Start
04. Burn It Down
05. Metalingus
06. Broken Wings
07. Calm The Fire
08. Blackbird
09. Show Me A Sign
10. Watch Over You
11. The End Is Here
12. Island Of Fools
13. The Last Hero
14. -
15. -
16. -
17. -


I'll include a very reasonable hint that Jim posted three years ago: PLEASE DO NOT VOTE "THE LAST HERO" SONGS JUST BECAUSE THEY'RE FRESH IN YOUR MEMORY. PLEASE CONSIDER ALL SONGS AND HOW MUCH YOU LOVED THEM WHEN YOU FIRST HEARD THEM. TAKE YOUR TIME VOTING.


Hang on a sec....shouldn't "We Don't Care At All" be track 14? The Damage Done is track 15!

User avatar
Krissie
TABN.com Citizen
Posts: 150
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 2:23 am
Location: Budapest, Hungary

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby Krissie » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:08 am

∧∧

Actually , they are both No. 14. The Damage done on the Best Buy version, WDCAA on the UK one. Don't know what should be done about this. New way to live is 15.

User avatar
The Plotblocker
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 556
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:17 am

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby The Plotblocker » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:38 am

Should have done all the bonus tracks separately, or just use the poll already going for them and pick the top 3 there. My vote here goes to The Damage Done, but that was a really tough call.
Lotha wrote:I don't really like either of these songs.

WHAAA?!? :eek There is also 3 songs there, not 2.
"Something something deny..... Something something blame..." - Myles Kennedy - Every lyric writing session.

Image

User avatar
antiwal
Loyal Follower
Posts: 337
Joined: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:13 am
Location: Fleet, UK

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby antiwal » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:01 am

Gonna have to go with The Damage Done also - but I expect WDTTW to win.

User avatar
The Plotblocker
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 556
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:17 am

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby The Plotblocker » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:15 am

I have a question regarding a previous poll. What version of ODR had Save Me actually on it? Cos I am not aware of any version with that song on.
"Something something deny..... Something something blame..." - Myles Kennedy - Every lyric writing session.

Image

User avatar
Blackbird
Loyal Follower
Posts: 338
Joined: Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:49 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby Blackbird » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:27 am

The Plotblocker wrote:I have a question regarding a previous poll. What version of ODR had Save Me actually on it? Cos I am not aware of any version with that song on.

None as far as I know, but Jim had it on that track number last time and I just did the same thing. ^^

By the way, I'm shocked that The Damage Done already has 4 votes although Words is part of this poll.
Image

Signature credits: Byrney (Deviantart)

User avatar
Lotha
Colloquial
Posts: 4953
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby Lotha » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:39 am

The Plotblocker wrote:
Lotha wrote:I don't really like either of these songs.

WHAAA?!? :eek There is also 3 songs there, not 2.


*I don't really like any of these songs.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

User avatar
WaywardOne
Loyal Follower
Posts: 345
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 12:27 pm
Location: Yorkorado

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby WaywardOne » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:49 am

I'm sad I have to vote against The Damage Done.... but Words tho....

User avatar
PRS10Top
TABN.com Citizen
Posts: 125
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:38 pm

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby PRS10Top » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:28 am

words. no choice. had to.

mikeyd23
TABN.com Citizen
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2016 11:38 am

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby mikeyd23 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:31 am

Words

User avatar
AHart96
Rise Today
Posts: 3466
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby AHart96 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:46 am

Words by a landslide
Image

Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Creed: 9/3/2012 Alter Bridge: 4/24/2014 Tremonti: 9/16/2015

Check out my band, "Formal Denial", on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/formaldenialband/

User avatar
Arctic
Isolated
Posts: 490
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:56 am

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby Arctic » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:34 pm

I really like Damage but Words is on another level.
Image

User avatar
The Plotblocker
Hardcore TABN'er
Posts: 556
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:17 am

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby The Plotblocker » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:46 pm

So I listened to these 3 a little while ago and now I really want to change my vote to WDTTW. That final section just blows my mind!
Lotha wrote:
The Plotblocker wrote:
Lotha wrote:I don't really like either of these songs.

WHAAA?!? :eek There is also 3 songs there, not 2.


*I don't really like any of these songs.

Better ;) But really, none of them, not even a little bit? That does surprise me.
"Something something deny..... Something something blame..." - Myles Kennedy - Every lyric writing session.

Image

User avatar
One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void
Posts: 4242
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:40 pm
Location: Mizzou

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby One Drew Remains » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:26 pm

Not even a contest here.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17

User avatar
gbruin
MEGLADONG
Posts: 6497
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:27 pm
Location: Highlands Ranch, CO

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby gbruin » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:54 pm

I love the other two, but it's gotta be Words.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

User avatar
Ryan
Blood Machines
Posts: 29743
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:41 am
Location: Los Angeles
Contact:

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby Ryan » Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:13 am

The Damage Done is my favorite Alter Bridge song of all time. I have to vote for it. No matter how much I like the other tracks.
Photobucket cash grab.

User avatar
Lotha
Colloquial
Posts: 4953
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 14

Postby Lotha » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:40 am

The Plotblocker wrote:So I listened to these 3 a little while ago and now I really want to change my vote to WDTTW. That final section just blows my mind!
Lotha wrote:
The Plotblocker wrote:
Lotha wrote:I don't really like either of these songs.

WHAAA?!? :eek There is also 3 songs there, not 2.


*I don't really like any of these songs.

Better ;) But really, none of them, not even a little bit? That does surprise me.


I ended up voting for The Damage Done 'cause it's the one I don't skip that often.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.


Return to “Alter Bridge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest