Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 04

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!

BOTTN: Track 04

Poll ended at Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:57 am

Burn It Down
38%
Buried Alive
20%
All Hope Is Gone
8%
Lover
26%
My Champion
8%

Total votes: 50

AHart96
Rise Today

Re: Battle Of The Track Numbers: Track 04

Post by AHart96 »

Lotha wrote:Really? I thought you didn't care for TLH that much. Maybe that was someone else's review that I remembered as yours :D :headscratch
No, you remember correctly, that was my review :lol I don't care for TLH that much, it's their "least great" (I refuse to say worst) album. MC is probably the only song from TLH that I will vote for in these polls (maybe the title track as well, can't remember its competition).

Do I think it's a "better" song than Burn it Down or Lover? No. Even AHIG? Probably not. But I ENJOY My Champion more than all of these songs. I have to be in a certain "down" mood to listen to those other 3 songs. And I would much rather be in a happy mood than down. Nothing wrong with some positivity every now and then
Last edited by AHart96 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

I can't argue with that logic. :D
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

I'm with you man. I love My Champion. There are songs on the album that people love that have their own threads on this board that I'm like, "meh."

But that one means a lot to me. I love every track 4 except Buried Alive. Although I do like it. Burn It Down is one of my favorites ever. So that should tell you how much I love it.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

Will
Still Remains

Post by Will »

mikeyd23 wrote:
VigilantSteve wrote: Yeah, I don't see anything "clear" that makes The Last Hero their worst album. It's especially impossible to determine that from these battle of the track numbers polls when you're going to have amazing songs like "This Side of Fate" (personally among my 5 favorite AB songs) which are going to lose simply because it's up against arguably the best AB song, Blackbird.

I personally like The Last Hero more than the ODR album, but if we'd look just at my votes based on these polls you'd think the other way around, but that's just because of track placement and which songs are up against which songs. This is fun, but I personally don't think it's an overall good judgment on which album is better or worse than another.
Agreed, there's nothing "clear" about it. I've tried to have this conversation on this board a lot it seems, :lol
It's clear to me. Not because of these silly little Battle Of The Track Numbers threads. lol
PHOTOSHOPPING IS FOR SCHMUCKS

Arctic
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Arctic »

Buried Alive. I love this song, it's almost top 5 all time for me, hugely underrated in my opinion.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Voted for My Champion. Last time around it was All Hope Is Gone.

psycosquirrel789
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by psycosquirrel789 »

Burn It Down, Lover, All Hope Is Gone... some incredible songs. They are all winners.

mikeyd23
TABN.com Citizen

Post by mikeyd23 »

Will wrote: It's clear to me. Not because of these silly little Battle Of The Track Numbers threads. lol
That's cool man, just a weird way to state that it's your least favorite. For instance, ABIII is my least favorite AB album, but I don't think I'd say "it's clearly their worst" because what might seem clear to me wouldn't to someone else.

Blackbird
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Blackbird »

Winner: Burn It Down

Raven
White Knuckled

Post by Raven »

All Hope is Gone >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Buried Alive can't believe those poll results and Burn it Down is perfect