Alter Bridge New Zealand/Australia Tour April 2017

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
gbruin
MEGLADONG

Re: Like the Bat Signal, but way cuter.

Post by gbruin »

I lit up the Min signal.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

Merinda
Sig Queen

Re: Alter Bridge New Zealand/Australia Tour April 2017

Post by Merinda »

Hey guys! I was at 4 out of 5 shows the guys played between NZ and Aus. What an awesome week, oh my god. I'll share photos and some little stories soon. I've been back at work for a week now and the post AB blues are well and truly in effect. I hope they come back sooner rather than later!! Turn out at each show was pretty good. They seem surprised by the turnout in Auckland especially. At least they know the fan base is growing all the time here. :)

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Merinda wrote:Hey guys! I was at 4 out of 5 shows the guys played between NZ and Aus. What an awesome week, oh my god. I'll share photos and some little stories soon. I've been back at work for a week now and the post AB blues are well and truly in effect. I hope they come back sooner rather than later!! Turn out at each show was pretty good. They seem surprised by the turnout in Auckland especially. At least they know the fan base is growing all the time here. :)
Couldn't even make it to all 5 shows smh. :facepalm

:lol Glad to see you're still alive, Min! You sure got a lot of selfies with Myles :lol

Merinda
Sig Queen

Post by Merinda »

The friggin' flight to Perth was $500 alone. I'd already dropped over a grand on VIP tickets and GA tickets so shuddup :)

And obviously. lol. I probably won't see him for years so I made sure I got plenty!