2017 U.S. headline tour...........

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Re: 2017 U.S. headline tour...........

Post by One Drew Remains »

Break Me Down is actually on Denvers setlist. But the songs listed can't possibly be right. It's a wild set. Can anyone confirm?
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

They did not play Break Me Down in Denver. They opened with Writing On The Wall and hit all the usuals. Our set list was pretty standard. No Words. No Shed My Skin. No Fortress. No Brand New Start. None of the rarities they've been mixing in on this tour.

The band sounded great, though. One of the nice things about being near the end of a tour is that Myles isn't having to conserve his voice for a few more week of travel. He sounded like perfection.

Man, I love this band.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

Exactly how I felt, Greg! They were in top form this entire tour and even though the only “surprise” song we got in Chicago was White Knuckles, it was still such a good show that it didnt matter that I didnt get to hear Words live in person. The RAH DVD will make up for that though ;)
Thanks Timo!

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Wait, White Knuckles in Chicago? Ahh...Tremonti lied to us - lol!! At soundcheck they asked the crowd if we wanted to hear anything? I jokingly asked for Year of the Tiger and Mark laughed and pointed at Myles. My friend Michelle who was standing next to me asked for White Knuckles and Mark quickly replied that they don't know that one, which we all took to mean that hadn't rehearsed it lately and weren't ready to play it. Ahh! Mark owes us White Knuckles!! :rockon :rockon :rockon :lol
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

tzAB
Brand New Start

Post by tzAB »

Yes, they played White Knuckles in Rosemont (it's technically not Chicago lol). I forgot how good that song was especially live.

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

It's such a good live song. A total crowd-exciter.