Thoughts on My Champion lyric sheet

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
gazzaab
Brand New Start

Re: My champion lyrics

Post by gazzaab »

But in all of my posts i have mentioned it will be when i have the time. If that doesnt suit people that is their own problem.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

All right, that's cool. Nice to know that you have the lyrics, since I did read from you that were a bit concerned that the Fret12 package you ordered and received didn't have it, and you can feel free to show them whenever you want. If people don't have the patience to wait it out (like most certain things like Dust......), that's on them.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: It works both ways!

Post by zazthespaz »

gazzaab wrote:Wow now i know why michael t and tim tournier get frustrated with you guys. Try and do a favour and you do nothing but complain. Ahart - i always intended on uploading them, but as i said ive got other more important things to do. Dont know why youre assuming i will do a ' bait and switch'. Fish , it takes more than 15 seconds, and again ive got more to worry about then doing a favour for people i have never met, doesnt mean i wont do it. If you are going to complain that i dont upload them to your timeframe, feel free not to come back to this thread :)
You're right, I'm sorry, I'll apologize. I just don't have time to do so right now
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Lotha
Colloquial

Post by Lotha »

I didn't wanna start a shitstorm. If you don't wanna leak the lyrics - totally fine. If you really don't have the time to post them - totally fine. I just don't get why you'd start a thread and let people simmer before you can post the lyrics, that was the essence of my post. Because that looks a lot like attention seeking to me, and frankly, it annoyed me. You didn't "try and do a favor" yet. You just talked about doing it. So enjoy your lyrics and stuff you paid for, it's fine with me.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

Crumbso
On The Rail

Post by Crumbso »

anguyen92 wrote:
gazzaab wrote:Wow now i know why michael t and tim tournier get frustrated with you guys.
You got a point there and it really saddens me with the fact that they don't come post here anymore, because of how we conduct ourselves here. That stated, I wish people would have a little bit more patience, although if I made a thread with the title of something like "x song lyrics" and don't provide lyrics, in any forum, I'm going to definitely get chewed out for sure.
Not particularly bothered by that. They both have too short of a fuse to be public-facing PR peeps on the web (though I've been assured that in person they are good dudes). Many a thread has been turned entirely negative because of direct involvement of the Fret 12/AB machine. There's much background work to do with leaks, negative opinion and information sharing that can be done without alienating parts of the fanbase.

Back OT
I don't reckon the lyrics will turn up.

MidnightToker
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by MidnightToker »

Bottom line, it makes no sense to have a thread title "My champion lyrics" and it's just some guy talking about how he has them.

Time to close this pointless thread, mods

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Maybe his posts contain little snippets!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Post by gbruin »

Crumbso wrote:
Not particularly bothered by that. They both have too short of a fuse to be public-facing PR peeps on the web (though I've been assured that in person they are good dudes).
I'll second that they are both good dudes in real life. Trust me, dealing with the world via the Internet can wear down anyone.

As for this thread, I do hope we get to see the lyrics at some point. I'm more interested in seeing what one of their signed sheets looks like than seeing the actual lyrics themselves. I'll get those with the CD anyway. But if he (she) doesn't ever post a photo, I'm no worse off than I am today already. So let's give gazzaab a break and get back to convincing Shea to travel to Seattle.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

zazthespaz wrote:
gazzaab wrote:Wow now i know why michael t and tim tournier get frustrated with you guys. Try and do a favour and you do nothing but complain. Ahart - i always intended on uploading them, but as i said ive got other more important things to do. Dont know why youre assuming i will do a ' bait and switch'. Fish , it takes more than 15 seconds, and again ive got more to worry about then doing a favour for people i have never met, doesnt mean i wont do it. If you are going to complain that i dont upload them to your timeframe, feel free not to come back to this thread :)
You're right, I'm sorry, I'll apologize. I just don't have time to do so right now
underappreciated comment

Crumbso
On The Rail

Post by Crumbso »

AB23 wrote:
zazthespaz wrote:
underappreciated comment
I did lol a bit for that one. Dude/Ladydude needs to chill out a bit.

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

I keep coming back here for My Champion lyrics and still nothing. If they aren't going to be put up and delete this thread. Waste of time and its creating drama .. like we don't already get enough of it

abw1987
Blood Machines

Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Post by abw1987 »

zazthespaz wrote:Guys, he's going to post them soon, he just needs to find the right place. His friend has some photography equipment and is letting gazzaab stay with him a few days. It'll be up in 24 hours. Pls don't ban him, then you'll see. He's going to save the world.

Also, rumor is Wolfie bought the lyrics for Crows on a Wire so be sure to pm him for those.
LMAO!!! ~~~NEVER FORGET~~~

Anyway I'll change the thread title to prevent further confusion. Figure I'll leave the topic open in case OP ever decides to post a pic. In the meantime I can totally respect not wanting to leak them before the song comes out.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Crumbso wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:
gazzaab wrote:Wow now i know why michael t and tim tournier get frustrated with you guys.
You got a point there and it really saddens me with the fact that they don't come post here anymore, because of how we conduct ourselves here. That stated, I wish people would have a little bit more patience, although if I made a thread with the title of something like "x song lyrics" and don't provide lyrics, in any forum, I'm going to definitely get chewed out for sure.
Not particularly bothered by that. They both have too short of a fuse to be public-facing PR peeps on the web (though I've been assured that in person they are good dudes). Many a thread has been turned entirely negative because of direct involvement of the Fret 12/AB machine. There's much background work to do with leaks, negative opinion and information sharing that can be done without alienating parts of the fanbase.

Back OT
I don't reckon the lyrics will turn up.
Problem is, they're not the only ones that feel that way.
Photobucket cash grab.

gazzaab
Brand New Start

Re: Thoughts on My Champion lyric sheet (no pic... yet)

Post by gazzaab »

I had second thoughts on doing this because of some of the people here. But im not a liar. All i know is this will be the last time i do something like this on these boards. Here you go. Image

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

ok can someone please make this not upside down

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

AB23 wrote:ok can someone please make this not upside down
Put your phone upside down.

Thx, Gaza. Appreciate it!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

psycosquirrel789
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by psycosquirrel789 »

THANK YOU!!

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

May this be your victory song
A song for you when I am gone
Reminding you of what you're meant to be
A gift to bring you clarity
To show you that your destiny
Is not defined by what you've failed to see

*prechorus*
May this lift you up when you feel you'll fall again.. you cannot win
Hope these words are enough for you to be strong my friend

*chorus*
Sometimes you fall before you rise
Sometimes you lose it all to find
You've gotta keep fighting
And get back up again
My champion

*verse 2*
You've lost too many times it hurts
But failures made are lessons learned
Cause in the end what you are will be much more than you were

*pre-chorus and chorus*

*Bridge*
Don't ever run away
From every fear you face
You will survive and be much more than you were

*chorus*

*2nd half of chorus*

The world's gonna try and knock you out
Just pick yourself up when you go down
You've gotta keep fighting..
And get back up again
My Champion
Last edited by AB23 on Thu Aug 18, 2016 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

Timotheus wrote:
AB23 wrote:ok can someone please make this not upside down
Put your phone upside down.

Thx, Gaza. Appreciate it!
you mean my desktop computer

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

gazzaab wrote:I had second thoughts on doing this because of some of the people here. But im not a liar. All i know is this will be the last time i do something like this on these boards. Here you go. Image
It's good to back up what you're talking about when its as speculation and discussion provoking as this. Thank you for sharing