Thoughts on My Champion lyric sheet

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: My champion lyrics

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB23 wrote:this thread should be locked. I have never been more disappointed in one poster in my life. I hope you wallow in despair for eternity.
Why would a poster disappoint you? Not the right dimensions you were hoping for? And who are you referring to in the second part?

gbruin
MEGLADONG

Re: Either way is hilarious, though!

Post by gbruin »

Now I can't tell if you're being serious.
Another photobucket casualty... :(
As your courage crashes down before your eyes, don't lay down and die

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

Internet threats SHOULD be taken seriously. Couldn't we track him down with his IP address?
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

I'm just over here reading Shea's posts like

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

Bless your sweet heart.

*cries*

Yes, my poster's dimensions were off and I was upset by it so I decided to post in this thread.
Last edited by AB23 on Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Fish Tacos wrote:I'm just over here reading Shea's posts like

YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN! :S :/ :( :no :pout :mope

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

AB23 wrote:Bless your sweet heart.

*cries*

Yes, my poster's dimensions were off and I was upset by it so I decided to post in this thread.
Thanks!

There's no reason to be sad, Monty! Don't cry! :hug

That was a joke.

gazzaab
Brand New Start

Post by gazzaab »

Wow guys no need to fight each other. A pic of the lyrics will come soon enough :)

Lotha
Colloquial

blame it on the PMS

Post by Lotha »

I'm curios: what do you get out of teasing? Other than knowing that people around here who would REALLY like to read those lyrics before the album comes out are waiting on you.

Not meaning to be rude or anything, but that's pretty stupid. Why wouldn't you just post it right away if you have it and wanna be the star of TABN forums for a day or two? And how long does it take to upload and post a picture, like 5 minutes tops?

I'll find out when the album comes out. Don't wanna contribute to people's attention-seeking problems.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

oooooooooooooooh

*airhorn*

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Maybe he's waiting because he was told/asked not to post them yet by Fret12.
Photobucket cash grab.

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

gazzaab wrote:Wow guys no need to fight each other. A pic of the lyrics will come soon enough :)
this is stupid.

Why make the thread now if you can't even post them.

gazzaab
Brand New Start

Post by gazzaab »

I dont get anything out of it, however i paid over $1100 for these, i think i am entitled to see them first and post them when i want, not when other people want. If i didnt have to upload to a image hosting site etc i probably would have done it already, but what can i say, im lazy. I have not been asked not to post them, however i did give the 'sympathy' lyrics as soon as i got them, and to be honest i think its only fair to the band that not everything is leaked way before the album comes out. People dont have to be waiting on me, everyone had a chance to get the lyrics themselves...

AHart96
Rise Today

Post by AHart96 »

and that's a totally reasonable point of view. You paid for it, you aren't entitled to share it with anybody else. I'm pretty sure most people can respect that. However, the problem people have seems to be the teasing and the bait and switch. If you weren't going to post anything, why bother saying it and starting a thread over it? Just my two cents. I couldn't care less if you post them or not
Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

gazzaab wrote:I dont get anything out of it, however i paid over $1100 for these, i think i am entitled to see them first and post them when i want, not when other people want. If i didnt have to upload to a image hosting site etc i probably would have done it already, but what can i say, im lazy. I have not been asked not to post them, however i did give the 'sympathy' lyrics as soon as i got them, and to be honest i think its only fair to the band that not everything is leaked way before the album comes out. People dont have to be waiting on me, everyone had a chance to get the lyrics themselves...
:cheers didn't know if you were asked not to post them or not, but thought it could be a reason.
Photobucket cash grab.

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: TROLOLOLOLOLOL

Post by zazthespaz »

Guys, he's going to post them soon, he just needs to find the right place. His friend has some photography equipment and is letting gazzaab stay with him a few days. It'll be up in 24 hours. Pls don't ban him, then you'll see. He's going to save the world.

Also, rumor is Wolfie bought the lyrics for Crows on a Wire so be sure to pm him for those.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Lotha wrote:Not meaning to be rude or anything, but that's pretty stupid. Why wouldn't you just post it right away if you have it and wanna be the star of TABN forums for a day or two?
You may love him.
You may hate him.
But either way,
You'll never forget him.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Fish Tacos
Burn It Down

Post by Fish Tacos »

So which is it? You were gonna but you're too lazy to do something that takes 15 seconds or you're doing the band a favor because you don't think it should be "leaked"? Seems mutually exclusive to me. I'm not even that invested in seeing lyrics without the accompanying music as I consider them to be two halves of a whole, so I'm with Lotha, later with this attention whoring. Glad you're enjoying your purchase and supporting the band...post it or don't, I'll wait for the booklet.

gazzaab
Brand New Start

Post by gazzaab »

Wow now i know why michael t and tim tournier get frustrated with you guys. Try and do a favour and you do nothing but complain. Ahart - i always intended on uploading them, but as i said ive got other more important things to do. Dont know why youre assuming i will do a ' bait and switch'. Fish , it takes more than 15 seconds, and again ive got more to worry about then doing a favour for people i have never met, doesnt mean i wont do it. If you are going to complain that i dont upload them to your timeframe, feel free not to come back to this thread :)

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

gazzaab wrote:Wow now i know why michael t and tim tournier get frustrated with you guys.
You got a point there and it really saddens me with the fact that they don't come post here anymore, because of how we conduct ourselves here. That stated, I wish people would have a little bit more patience, although if I made a thread with the title of something like "x song lyrics" and don't provide lyrics, in any forum, I'm going to definitely get chewed out for sure.