Official "The Last Hero" Thread (pre-release discussion)

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
Jim
Blood Machines

Re: Official "The Last Hero" Thread

Post by Jim »

abw1987 wrote:All jokes aside, any requests or proliferation of illicit content will not be permitted on TABN. We want to make this release as successful as possible and that means keeping everything legal. I'm sure you all understand and share the same aspirations. Thanks for your compliance with this!!

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

can I still quote this?...

Post by austinjhnsn »

fix wrote:
Felypesh wrote:
hackingislife wrote:
RoelSmoel wrote:
AB4Lyfe wrote:
AB23 wrote:Guys, respectfully shut the fuck up.
Thanks Timo!

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

it's really bad over time...those little hairs in your ear don't regrow.
Photobucket cash grab.

Ubik
Bachelor Daddy

Re: Sherona?

Post by Ubik »

My my my.
For all of the hope that it brings...

TABN Admin
Site Admin

Post by TABN Admin »

As an Alter Bridge fan site, we are eagerly anticipating the release of The Last Hero on October 7th. Until then, we would like to remind our members that we will not tolerate the discussion, requesting, or proliferation of illicitly-obtained content. This is in accordance with our forum rules, with the relevant section quoted below:
This site is not to be used to share copyrighted studio recordings. Anyone caught sharing such files could be subject to banning. Sharing will NOT be tolerated at all. This includes ALL Alter Bridge studio recordings (live bootleg recordings are OK), all Creed recordings, all Mayfield Four recordings, all Tremonti recordings, all Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and The Conspirators recordings, all Projected recordings, and other bands involving Alter Bridge band members. Regardless of what band members may say about sharing, in the vast majority of cases, the record label own the rights to the studio recordings, and they are the people with the power to present lawsuits against websites.
Alter Bridge has the right to release their album when they want and be legally compensated for their work. Accordingly we would like to minimize the spread of leaked content by ensuring that discussion thereof does not occur on our site. Any subsequent conversation about leaks will result in the suspension of the participant's account until release day. You may of course continue to discuss content that has been released or aired publicly.

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.

- TheAlterBridgeNation.com Admin Team

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

benjoAB wrote:
AB23 wrote:Guys, respectfully shut the fuck up.
All we said is we were listening to the album lol

Freedom of speech and all that...
Please tell me more about freedom of speech. I'm unaware

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

Benjo, fair warning AB23 is a law student. Enjoy.

DarkKnight12
White Knuckled

Post by DarkKnight12 »

do you even read bro?
Last edited by Ryan on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: seriously?

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

Moreso than the band, I feel bad that the mods are having to work overtime to mod the naive posts that ignore repeated sentiments about not being a dick.

If only the mods had some sort of hero TABN member. One that isn't afraid to get gritty with the other members. One that SHANT be held back in any circumstance to do justice for the forum. Perhaps a member that assumes all Russians drink vodka and listen to brain aneurysm rock. A member who remembers the BCD days.

We could only be so lucky

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

DarkKnight- You should probably stfu
Last edited by austinjhnsn on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks Timo!

JGremore
TABN.com Citizen

Post by JGremore »

i mean I don't think its hard not to discuss the album if you have it downloaded. I don't and I prefer to wait until I leave Best Buy and pop in my car stereo on Oct. 7th. Just don't discuss the thoughts of the album on the forum unless they streamed like fortress or AB release snippets. Until then make a journal and write your thoughts down and read them before you go to bed.

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

JGremore wrote:i mean I don't think its hard not to discuss the album if you have it downloaded. I don't and I prefer to wait until I leave Best Buy and pop in my car stereo on Oct. 7th. Just don't discuss the thoughts of the album on the forum unless they streamed like fortress or AB release snippets. Until then make a journal and write your thoughts down and read them before you go to bed.
I like you, you can stay

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

DarkKnight12 wrote: :fingerwag
No. I'm honestly trying to be respectful cuz there are a lot of new members right now and I don't want them to think all of TABN is as much of a tool as I am, but what is so ambiguous about the 30 mod posts that any of this would possibly be alright to talk about?
Last edited by Jim on Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: people dont read

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

JGremore wrote:i mean I don't think its hard not to discuss the album if you have it downloaded. I don't and I prefer to wait until I leave Best Buy and pop in my car stereo on Oct. 7th. Just don't discuss the thoughts of the album on the forum unless they streamed like fortress or AB release snippets. Until then make a journal and write your thoughts down and read them before you go to bed.
not gonna lie, first thing i do when i leave Best Buy is put Breathe on...lol
Photobucket cash grab.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

AB23 wrote:Moreso than the band, I feel bad that the mods are having to work overtime to mod the naive posts that ignore repeated sentiments about not being a dick.

If only the mods had some sort of hero TABN member. One that isn't afraid to get gritty with the other members. One that SHANT be held back in any circumstance to do justice for the forum. Perhaps a member that assumes all Russians drink vodka and listen to brain aneurysm rock. A member who remembers the BCD days.

Pfff, I'll do it. I'll be your fall guy. I'll be the one that get into people's faces about matters like this and have no problem getting hated in the end.

AB4Lyfe
Achilles

Post by AB4Lyfe »

anguyen92 wrote:
AB23 wrote:Moreso than the band, I feel bad that the mods are having to work overtime to mod the naive posts that ignore repeated sentiments about not being a dick.

Pfff, I'll do it. I'll be your fall guy. I'll be the one that get into people's faces about matters like this and have no problem getting hated in the end.
Kev I think he was volunteering...

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

Oh Kev

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

This is FUN! :D
Thanks Timo!