Official "The Last Hero" Thread (pre-release discussion)

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Official "The Last Hero" Thread

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Well I just purchased the CD, Signed Poster, and Tee bundle. $66.15 is what it came out to with the conversion rate. Can't wait for October! Wahoo!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

So in the order confirmation e-mail what exactly is this whole pre-sale access code thing? And what do they mean by digital album?

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:So in the order confirmation e-mail what exactly is this whole pre-sale access code thing? And what do they mean by digital album?
I got the email but don't see anything about a pre-sale code or a digital album (other than the regular iTunes/Amazon/Google Play links).

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

abw1987 wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:So in the order confirmation e-mail what exactly is this whole pre-sale access code thing? And what do they mean by digital album?
I got the email but don't see anything about a pre-sale code or a digital album (other than the regular iTunes/Amazon/Google Play links).
You didn't get this in an email when you ordered it?

Thanks for your order!

You will receive your ticket pre-sale access code in a separate email. Codes will be sent around the following times:

Wednesday July 27th
10AM / 2PM / 6PM EST

Thursday July 28th
10AM / 2PM / 6PM / 9PM EST

A digital album is included with the purchase of your ticket.

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

I found this at AB's tour page. Sadly Shea, this does not apply to you.

I also saw this.
EVERY TICKET PURCHASE WILL COME WITH A DIGITAL ALBUM

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

anguyen92 wrote:I found this at AB's tour page. Sadly Shea, this does not apply to you.

I also saw this.
EVERY TICKET PURCHASE WILL COME WITH A DIGITAL ALBUM
Doesn't apply to me because I'm not in the US?

anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator

Post by anguyen92 »

^^ It does not apply to you since there are no headlining shows near you, unless this presale includes the show in Portland, Oregon in August?

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

anguyen92 wrote:^^ It does not apply to you since there are no headlining shows near you, unless this presale includes the show in Portland, Oregon in August?
Not driving for 5 hrs all the way to Portland and back for 1hr30 of AB. So I guess it doesn't apply to me :/

benjoAB
White Knuckled

Post by benjoAB »

Why no signed CDs? I need to add to my collection

abw1987
Blood Machines

Post by abw1987 »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
abw1987 wrote:

Thanks for your order!

You will receive your ticket pre-sale access code in a separate email. Codes will be sent around the following times:

Wednesday July 27th
10AM / 2PM / 6PM EST

Thursday July 28th

Ah, I'm assuming that's exactly what it says - you'll receive an email tomorrow or Thursday with presale access codes to some of the upcoming headlining AB tour dates. As for the digital album, it kind of sounds like you'll get a digital copy of TLH on October 7th if you purchase a concert ticket using the presale code... but who knows.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

abw1987 wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
abw1987 wrote:

Thanks for your order!

Wednesday July 27th
10AM / 2PM / 6PM EST

Thursday July 28th

Ah, I'm assuming that's exactly what it says - you'll receive an email tomorrow or Thursday with presale access codes to some of the upcoming headlining AB tour dates. As for the digital album, it kind of sounds like you'll get a digital copy of TLH on October 7th if you purchase a concert ticket using the presale code... but who knows.
Hmm. Doesn't make a difference now though considering I won't use my pre-sale access code anyways :/

Jim
Blood Machines

Post by Jim »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:^^ It does not apply to you since there are no headlining shows near you, unless this presale includes the show in Portland, Oregon in August?
Not driving for 5 hrs all the way to Portland and back for 1hr30 of AB. So I guess it doesn't apply to me :/
You wouldn't? Lol what

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Jim wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
You wouldn't? Lol what
No, I'd drive 3 hrs to Seattle and back though :P

WkdSelina
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WkdSelina »

Anyone outside of the US managed to buy the t-shirt/poster bundle??! Or have I missed the boat :(

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

WkdSelina wrote:Anyone outside of the US managed to buy the t-shirt/poster bundle??! Or have I missed the boat :(
Does Canada count as outside the US? I managed to buy that earlier this morning.

That was with the CD as well though.

uctalum01
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by uctalum01 »

I'm in the US and I can't buy the poster bundle.... Getting really annoyed and about to give up and get one without the poster... That works fine.

WkdSelina
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WkdSelina »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
WkdSelina wrote:Anyone outside of the US managed to buy the t-shirt/poster bundle??! Or have I missed the boat :(
Does Canada count as outside the US? I managed to buy that earlier this morning.
I actually don't know! :)
I just still keep getting "Poster that can be ordered is 0" allll afternoon. Bahumbug

WkdSelina
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by WkdSelina »

uctalum01 wrote:I'm in the US and I can't buy the poster bundle.... Getting really annoyed and about to give up and get one without the poster... That works fine.
Aaah maybe all posters gone now then? :( I saw people weren't able to get earlier but then after a bit they could.
Thing is they don't say they are ltd though...

uctalum01
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by uctalum01 »

Not sure. I've been having the problem all day.... Pretty much since they went up.

luke62
White Knuckled

Post by luke62 »

uctalum01 wrote:I'm in the US and I can't buy the poster bundle.... Getting really annoyed and about to give up and get one without the poster... That works fine.
I managed to get the shirt, CD, poster bundle earlier this afternoon.