Rock Am Ring Live Stream

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
James.Evan.Bond
Brand New Start
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby James.Evan.Bond » Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:36 am

I don't know if anyone has been on their Twitter page recently, but is anybody planning on recording their Live stream at Rock Am Ring? It's supposed to be at 18:35 June 8. I'm a huge collector when it comes to these pro shot concerts, and I work at 18:00... Anybody planning on recording this and putting it up on YouTube or something?!

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 9321
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby anguyen92 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:40 pm

I think someone is going to record this and put it on youtube. The ABNation youtube channel has the videos of 2011 in their page.

That said. I have no idea that it is 100% that AB is going to get streamed this year based off of this statement.

Zuschauer-Voting: Alter Bridge live oder Milky Chance live

http://www.dasding.de/rock-am-ring/Live ... index.html

which means Audience voting: Alter Bridge or Milky chance live

User avatar
Mr. Slash
On The Rail
Posts: 1425
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:40 am
Location: Germany

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby Mr. Slash » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:20 pm

anguyen92 wrote:I think someone is going to record this and put it on youtube. The ABNation youtube channel has the videos of 2011 in their page.

That said. I have no idea that it is 100% that AB is going to get streamed this year based off of this statement.

Zuschauer-Voting: Alter Bridge live oder Milky Chance live

http://www.dasding.de/rock-am-ring/Live ... index.html

which means Audience voting: Alter Bridge or Milky chance live

Yup, that's the problem. There will be a poll tomorrow. And I'm rather sceptical. :(

James.Evan.Bond
Brand New Start
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:08 pm

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby James.Evan.Bond » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:29 pm

Honestly, I've never even heard of Milky Chance. Haha

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 9321
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby anguyen92 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:33 pm

It's a German act which means that if that act is more popular there than AB and the audience voting reflects that, then we're not seeing AB tomorrow which obviously sucks.

User avatar
Lotha
Colloquial
Posts: 5027
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:54 am
Location: Serbia

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby Lotha » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:03 pm

Well, the fact that it's a local act might mean that people will be more keen on listening to something they don't have the chance to hear every other day.
Photobucket is responsible for my lack of signature today.

TABN Discord: https://discord.gg/sGXRGZ

User avatar
GazzaScotland
Brand New Start
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby GazzaScotland » Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:07 pm

There is two channels, the loser of the vote might be shown on the 2nd. If not the loser is shown later on for sure on the main channel.
Image

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 9321
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby anguyen92 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:53 pm

So, to clarify, the people can see both at the same time on these two channels and the voting process is to see which band is on the main channel?

User avatar
GazzaScotland
Brand New Start
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:40 pm

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby GazzaScotland » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:22 pm

anguyen92 wrote:So, to clarify, the people can see both at the same time on these two channels and the voting process is to see which band is on the main channel?


Possibly, they could just be showing one on both channels. If that is the case, the loser of the vote will be shown after Metallica and Marteria on the main stream. Pretty sure that is how it worked for the other votes.
Image

User avatar
liz-o
Bought The CDs
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: Germantown, MD
Contact:

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby liz-o » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:44 pm

GazzaScotland wrote:
anguyen92 wrote:So, to clarify, the people can see both at the same time on these two channels and the voting process is to see which band is on the main channel?


Possibly, they could just be showing one on both channels. If that is the case, the loser of the vote will be shown after Metallica and Marteria on the main stream. Pretty sure that is how it worked for the other votes.

So, at some point tomorrow, AB's set will stream on the main channel. Either at 18:35 local time on Sunday (which is also 12:35pm U.S. Eastern Time), or later at 01:35 local time on Monday (which is 7:35pm ET on Sunday). I will take either, because in my time zone, both slots take place on my birthday. :D
Image

User avatar
AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811
Posts: 3320
Joined: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:00 pm
Location: You don't wanna know..

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby AllC392Was » Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:02 pm

Happy Birthday!!!
Image

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 9321
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby anguyen92 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:07 am

Awww, I'm so pumped for tomorrow. We may get to see Alter Bridge play in a live stream, then there's a highlight reel, I believe, of Trivium and Black Stone Cherry, then Avenged Sevenfold, and then Metallica. This Rock AM Ring line-up has developed a pretty great main event stage and we could see a good amount of it tomorrow. I'm so stoked.

User avatar
liz-o
Bought The CDs
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: Germantown, MD
Contact:

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby liz-o » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:16 am

AllC392Was wrote:Happy Birthday!!!

Thanks! :) First, AB played in Baltimore on my parents' wedding anniversary; now they will be streaming live on my birthday! Which holiday will be next? ;)
Image

User avatar
RoelSmoel
Isolated
Posts: 482
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:28 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby RoelSmoel » Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:43 am

I can do both. Besides that, they stream on TV too. I'm really lucky to have that channel in my package!

User avatar
Veno
Brand New Start
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:27 am
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Contact:

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby Veno » Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:08 am

Black Stone Cherry streaming at the moment. Stream quality seems pretty good.

User avatar
axlar
Site Admin
Posts: 15756
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:15 am
Location: NL
Contact:

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby axlar » Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:40 am

RoelSmoel wrote:I can do both. Besides that, they stream on TV too. I'm really lucky to have that channel in my package!

WDR?
"Sing it, Stijn!"
— Myles Kennedy, during Rise Today
Heineken Music Hall, Amsterdam, 3 November 2013

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 9321
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby anguyen92 » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:28 am

Oh co*k, I didn't see that Black Stone Cherry actually was playing live on the stream. I overshot it by two hours. Damn.

Btw, here's two links to the stream.

http://www.ringrocker.com/rock-am-ring-livestream.php

http://www.dasding.de/rock-am-ring/Live ... index.html

User avatar
Mr. Slash
On The Rail
Posts: 1425
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:40 am
Location: Germany

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby Mr. Slash » Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:48 am

axlar wrote:
RoelSmoel wrote:I can do both. Besides that, they stream on TV too. I'm really lucky to have that channel in my package!

WDR?

einsplus

User avatar
liz-o
Bought The CDs
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: Germantown, MD
Contact:

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby liz-o » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:22 pm

Just saw the einsplus Twitter account and apparently, voting is now open via tweets:
Ihr bestimmt, wen wir als erstes zeigen. Votet mit #rar2014 alter bridge oder #rar2014 milky chance!

which Google translates to:
Your appoint whom we show first. You vote with # rar2014 alterbridge or # rar2014 milky chance!

https://twitter.com/EinsPlus/status/475669623237791744

Well, I've voted. :)
Image

User avatar
liz-o
Bought The CDs
Posts: 56
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:55 pm
Location: Germantown, MD
Contact:

Re: Rock Am Ring Live Stream

Postby liz-o » Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:30 pm

Didn't get a chance to screencap it, but the Livestream just showed the voting results. It looked like Alter Bridge had 85% and Milky Chance had 15%. YES!

EDIT: Wait, my screencap worked! Here you go!
Image
Last edited by liz-o on Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image


Return to “Alter Bridge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: abw1987 and 2 guests