The Random Alter Bridge Thread

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
User avatar
AB4Lyfe
Achilles
Posts: 5204
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:17 pm
Location: My 'Fortress' is in Seattle, WA

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby AB4Lyfe » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:45 pm

Good lord :lol
Image

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 8156
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby SHEAKENBAKEN » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:58 am

It's not like that, you guys. FFS why is it that every time a member of a specific gender introduce AB to a person of the opposite gender that there has to be some sort of sexual benefits?
Image

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 8499
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby anguyen92 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:04 am

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:It's not like that, you guys. FFS why is it that every time a member of a specific gender introduce AB to a person of the opposite gender that there has to be some sort of sexual benefits?


It shouldn't have to be that case. I would like to introduce a certain someone to AB and I don't want sexual benefits in the process. I just want to show her how this magic band has inspired me in hopes to hear something from her that inspires her and thus cause that power of communication through music.

User avatar
AHart96
Rise Today
Posts: 3500
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:16 pm
Location: Long Island, New York

Re: "Fuck her right in the pussy!"

Postby AHart96 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:35 am

anguyen92 wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:It's not like that, you guys. FFS why is it that every time a member of a specific gender introduce AB to a person of the opposite gender that there has to be some sort of sexual benefits?


It shouldn't have to be that case. I would like to introduce a certain someone to AB and I don't want sexual benefits in the process. I just want to show her how this magic band has inspired me in hopes to hear something from her that inspires her and thus cause that power of communication through music.

That's deep..too much thinking for me
Image

Rock Never Dies

Thanks for the sig Don Harry!

Creed: 9/3/2012 Alter Bridge: 4/24/2014 Tremonti: 9/16/2015

Check out my band, "Formal Denial", on Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/formaldenialband/

User avatar
Andy92
You Waste Your Time
Posts: 12988
Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:52 pm

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby Andy92 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 2:27 am

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:It's not like that, you guys. FFS why is it that every time a member of a specific gender introduce AB to a person of the opposite gender that there has to be some sort of sexual benefits?

I actually thought it would have the opposite effect.
Image

User avatar
Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle
Posts: 16042
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 am
Location: Belgium シ

Re: In a manly way :shifty

Postby Timotheus » Tue Jun 10, 2014 6:56 am

I love you guys.
Image

User avatar
SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON
Posts: 8156
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:27 pm
Location: TABN

Re: In a manly way :shifty

Postby SHEAKENBAKEN » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:21 am

Timotheus wrote:I love you guys.


What Timo said.
Image

User avatar
austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void
Posts: 4089
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 am

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby austinjhnsn » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:49 am

Its like one big dysfunctional family :)
Image


Thanks Timo!

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 8499
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby anguyen92 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:30 pm

I said to myself that, after I'm done with school for the summer, that I will attempt to sing the Fortress album in its entirety. I shall to do that today.

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 12486
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: non sexual video please

Postby zazthespaz » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:49 pm

WRONG
None of this happened :(

Timotheus wrote:I love you guys.

I expect sexual benefits.
anguyen92 wrote:I said to myself that, after I'm done with school for the summer, that I will attempt to sing the Fortress album in its entirety. I shall to do that today.

I expect a video.
Last edited by zazthespaz on Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:facepalm

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 8499
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby anguyen92 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:52 pm

Yeah, you're not getting a video. Sorry. It's going to sound bad and stuff like that.

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 8499
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby anguyen92 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:05 pm

Damn, that was a bit tough for me to handle. Overall, that's pretty good for me to do. I screwed up the timing in Uninvited, which I kinda expected. Cry of Achilles is a thrill to sing. I could not hit a high pitch for All Ends Well, due to my mild sore throat, and Waters Rising was probably my favorite to sing.

User avatar
zazthespaz
Kumar
Posts: 12486
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:12 am

Re: I do it in Summer's room when she's trying 2 sleep

Postby zazthespaz » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:12 pm

So you just sat in your room and sang along to the whole album and nothing else?
:facepalm

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 8499
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby anguyen92 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:23 pm

Sure, I sang along to the whole album. :shifty

User avatar
slasherbridge
White Knuckled
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 6:29 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby slasherbridge » Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:23 am

I do that in my car every day on the way to work. Pumps me up for 12 hours of crap that I have to deal with on the job :lol
Image

User avatar
gobaloon
TABN.com Citizen
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 2:02 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby gobaloon » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:11 pm

anguyen92 wrote:Sure, I sang along to the whole album. :shifty


Come on-you gotta share your singing of Fortress. At some stage Slash and AB may have a conflict and we may need you to step into the void. :peace

User avatar
anguyen92
Expert Comma Negotiator
Posts: 8499
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:31 pm
Location: California

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby anguyen92 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:17 pm

Yeah, that's ain't happening. Hahahaha. :lol I was sporting a sore throat that day and I don't know if I want to go through singing the whole thing again.

User avatar
RoelSmoel
Isolated
Posts: 472
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:28 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby RoelSmoel » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:21 am

slasherbridge wrote:I do that in my car every day on the way to work. Pumps me up for 12 hours of crap that I have to deal with on the job :lol


Same for me, as loud as possible so I can't hear myself singing. :yes:

User avatar
gobaloon
TABN.com Citizen
Posts: 140
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 2:02 pm
Location: Sheffield, UK

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby gobaloon » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:57 am

RoelSmoel wrote:
slasherbridge wrote:I do that in my car every day on the way to work. Pumps me up for 12 hours of crap that I have to deal with on the job :lol


Same for me, as loud as possible so I can't hear myself singing. :yes:


Haha doing that this minute driving down to Devon.

Very loud. I can't sing for sh*t but what a buZz

User avatar
slasherbridge
White Knuckled
Posts: 253
Joined: Thu May 22, 2014 6:29 pm
Location: Washington State

Re: The Random Alter Bridge Thread

Postby slasherbridge » Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:23 am

I've done it so much that Im actually starting to sound halfway decent. :O
Image


Return to “Alter Bridge”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests