ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
AB23
Still Remains

Re: ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

Post by AB23 »

whats the point in emailing them about it if you werent gonna pull through? just pull the trigger. dont give these people you're money. as much as I adamently disagree with TB, if you REALLY wanna see it, its leak on the internet is inevitable. I know the physical box set itself is the appeal, but with a million typos, missing shit, and damage in general, its not really something id wanna show friends

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

its kinda funny how dan says "dont get pissed when you dont get anymore AB videos!"... um, no theres this company called Fret12, I'm sure webisodes wont be going any where if DC3 bails or gets "fired" by the band.
Thanks Timo!

riemslag1
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by riemslag1 »

Overall this will never become a great customer experience ; this simply due to the 9 (!) months delay, the deletion of something I already paid for, just beceause a lot of other clients wanted it deleted after I bought it and paid for it (Wembley 3D) and all the lies over the months about expected shipping dates. My boxset is inside the AFM-shipping-badge, so I did not receive it yet, so I won't comments yet about the contents for I'm not about to repeat other peoples opinion about that without viewing it for myself. I still feal I want to own this piece of AB-history. After all shit about this I welcome DC3's decision to upgrade the packaging and delaying the shipping of my boxset a little bit longer, just to get it to me undamaged. That's a very sensible decision and this also may be mentioned. Mentioning all the mishaps (justified) does not mean that any positive things of this ongoing soap may not be mentioned. I really expect to receive the box within 2-3 weeks now though. Only after that I'll be able to comment on the contents. And yes, I do hope AB will decide to work with another company in future filming of concerts and other projects. The shit during the last 9 months simply was a to big pile !. No quality of any product can make up for that.

ABFan34
Bought The CDs

Post by ABFan34 »

austinjhnsn wrote:its kinda funny how dan says "dont get pissed when you dont get anymore AB videos!"... um, no theres this company called Fret12, I'm sure webisodes wont be going any where if DC3 bails or gets "fired" by the band.
Tim Tournier for President!

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by TremontiFan4Life »

ABFan34 wrote:
austinjhnsn wrote:its kinda funny how dan says "dont get pissed when you dont get anymore AB videos!"... um, no theres this company called Fret12, I'm sure webisodes wont be going any where if DC3 bails or gets "fired" by the band.
Let's start this on twitter amongst us AB fans

#TimTournierForPresident!

ABFan34
Bought The CDs

Post by ABFan34 »

TremontiFan4Life wrote:
ABFan34 wrote:
Let's start this on twitter amongst us AB fans

#TimTournierForPresident!
Seriously, Tim is the coolest thing since sliced bread.

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

I love how Dan's like "I'm gonna tell the band on you for being mean to me!" when in reality the band probably hates his guts and totally feels the same way. Like I dare you to tell them on me. They'll probably nod, come to me and say "dude we're totally with you on this he's a dick"

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

I can't figure out how to embed a tweet, so here you go this is what I tweeted:

Mark H Schierloh Jr ‏@LifeTremontiFan 8m

@MylesKennedy @MarkTremonti @Scott_Phillips @FRET12 Please let @FRET12 handle your video and concert releases #TimTournierForPresident!

Keep this going!

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

Nice one, Mark :)
Thanks Timo!

gobaloon
TABN.com Citizen

Post by gobaloon »

wow--been away for a while....seems a lot has been going on,,or not in terms of box set

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

how the heck do you embed a tweet?

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Take a screen cap of it and upload the picture somewhere.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Love it! Lol. #TimTournierForPresident!
Thanks Andy!

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

It started because of Tim?

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

I would still make the same point, though. Its not like DC3 are the one and only way they could make videos or live DVD's.

And I dont understand what Tim did...
Thanks Timo!

TremontiFan4Life
Hardcore TABN'er

So how did Tim directly start anything?

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

austinjhnsn wrote:I would still make the same point, though. Its not like DC3 are the one and only way they could make videos or live DVD's.
Same point, but the difference is Dan named 2 specific people. It wasn't just a generic statement, it was calling 2 people out.
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

Micky
On The Rail

Post by Micky »

Dan said "come see me face to face". Wow. I remember being bullies in high school saying that kind of crap. This dude needs a serious wake up call. He's ruining his already very terrible credibility even more by running his mouth so much. If he's so annoyed by people complaining, maybe his grown up ass should admit that his company has made some mistakes and man up to it. If he ever expects to continue running his business, he needs to learn how to run a tighter ship and stop cheating his customers out of their hard earned money.

He's acting like this is the only problem the fans have ever had with DC3. It's not and I think that he knows he's an irresponsible businessman and doesn't know how to fix the mess he's in. It's a shame too, because it's putting a bad outlook onto AB. AB deserves better, whether it be Fret 12, or another company, I think they need to sever the ties with DC3 as soon as possible. The fact that he just called out those two guys publicly sounds like something a high school kid would do. But, i guess i've grown accustomed to Dan's childish ways of handling customers.

Hope my opinion isn't going to piss anyone off.
Thanks Andy!

AB23
Still Remains

Post by AB23 »

Where you been mick. Dan literally called me out a few months ago and told me he'd pay for my flight to LA if I had something to say, but then immediately blocked me from facebook so I couldn't give a response. He's sleazy man