ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Re: ALTER BRIDGE BOX SET

Post by austinjhnsn »

I mean, there's people from 3rd world countries that might know of the guys, and love their music, they might not have the ability to buy their music, but that does not make them any less of a fan than any of us. Its the appreciation of the craft, and the music, not how much money you can throw around to consider yourself a fan.
Thanks Timo!

gobaloon
TABN.com Citizen

Post by gobaloon »

austinjhnsn wrote:I mean, there's people from 3rd countries that might know of the guys, and love their music, they might not have the ability to buy their music, but that does not make them any less of a fan than any of us. Its the appreciation of the craft, and the music, not how much money you can throw around to consider yourself a fan.
totally agree.

There will be lots of kids (and older) out there reading everything about AB and learning all the songs who dont have the cash to buy the box set or go to concerts.

RoelSmoel
Isolated

Post by RoelSmoel »

JSlade wrote:Anyone else getting tired of the morons on the FB page?

"If you were a true fan you wouldn't mind waiting for the box set!!!!!1!!! I waited X amount of years to see them live, so you shouldn't mind waiting." That shit is really fucking annoying.
You must've read my comments on that moron too.. I'm getting a bit sick of these people.

gobaloon
TABN.com Citizen

Post by gobaloon »

I dont go on the FB page--maybe I should just to fck with them?

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

gobaloon wrote:I dont go on the FB page--maybe I should just to fck with them?
I'll be there to watch if you do :)
Thanks Timo!

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

that fb page makes me sick..

JSlade

Post by JSlade »

RoelSmoel wrote:
JSlade wrote:Anyone else getting tired of the morons on the FB page?

"If you were a true fan you wouldn't mind waiting for the box set!!!!!1!!! I waited X amount of years to see them live, so you shouldn't mind waiting." That shit is really fucking annoying.
You must've read my comments on that moron too.. I'm getting a bit sick of these people.
I actually didn't. I never read comments. I assume that everyone on there are just waiting to rant about how others aren't true fans, so I avoid them.

gobaloon
TABN.com Citizen

Post by gobaloon »

o man...I just had a look...i thought you guys were kidding...they are up Dan's hole(s).

"no whining zone" -- no opinions allowed.

Lets see if we get a bit of teasing going in a bit.

AllC392Was
Formerly Cthree921811

Post by AllC392Was »

I can't stand it. When someone posts asking when its gonna get shipped and 20 "DIE HARDS" (hahaha) tell that person to be patient and that Dan is doing all he can.

gobaloon
TABN.com Citizen

Post by gobaloon »

haha...its funny--its like they are Dan's body guards...do you think they are real or made up profiles by DC3.

Wow they have gone to some trouble....

"Maybe if we stay close to Dan we will get close to AB"....yawn...o to be a die hard fan.

Funny seeing Brian being interviewed and him saying he doesnt consider himself a rock star--if only every body could be so humble.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

I like how AB23 posted on the Facebook page something along the lines of "the fair thing to do would be to refund us all our $250 and then give us the option to buy the set when it's actually ready," and it got deleted. :lol
anguyen92 wrote:Oh well. Deal with it.

JSlade

Post by JSlade »

What c***s. They literally cannot handle any sort of criticism whatsoever.

gobaloon
TABN.com Citizen

Post by gobaloon »

There are some fair questions of what any day now means and people are defending Dan for his wooliness...dont get it.

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

Andy92 wrote:I like how AB23 posted on the Facebook page something along the lines of "the fair thing to do would be to refund us all our $250 and then give us the option to buy the set when it's actually ready," and it got deleted. :lol
:lol :lol :lol Good one, Monty.

Jhenrid
Hardcore TABN'er

Post by Jhenrid »

Don't know about that other stuff but I was just looking on the FB page and saw this
"Latest from Daniel Catullo on 27.06
Yes guys- most of the books are done, however we are not starting to ship until ALL books are done, as thats the way the fulfillment center and the manufacturer are doing it. They will release when all are done, which should be very soon"

Not sure how legit it is but it sorta makes sense. The only issue I have with the logic assuming that they have the completed books is that it's not like every boxset is going out at the same time so I think if they had started sending them out now the rest would be done in time,

austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Post by austinjhnsn »

Give em to the preorders first. Then once ALL the boxes arrive they can send the rest.
Thanks Timo!

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

From that comment I take it the manufacturer of the books is sending them all on one batch though. Not really DC3's call unless they ask the manufacturer to start sending them in bunches as they're made.

There are people who still don't even have their posters. It's gonna be chaos when these actually get shipped and some people get theirs days, possibly weeks before others due to customes.

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Customs is always a problem though. Can't do anything about that.

I also take it to mean that the people hand binding them will send them all in one batch so they don't have to pay several times to ship them to DC3.
Photobucket cash grab.

Andy92
You Waste Your Time

Post by Andy92 »

Ryan wrote:I also take it to mean that the people hand binding them will send them all in one batch so they don't have to pay several times to ship them to DC3.
Yeah I thought about this too.

RoelSmoel
Isolated

Post by RoelSmoel »

Lol, at first I defended DC3, at the moment I'm more like: just give me that freaking box and I'll never preorder another thing from you.