Favorite Alter Bridge Record

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
Dolo
Burn It Down

Re: Favorite Alter Bridge Record

Post by Dolo »

Sorry dudes, I was slightly drunk tbh :D. I meant that why bother writing such post when TLH is already out and available, so that you can check it out and include it in your ranking. But I understand your attitude tbh.
Check out my solo project Slight Isolationism:

Facebook
YouTube
Spotify
Bandcamp

Nicklord
TABN.com Citizen

Post by Nicklord »

For me
Fortress - it's just a masterpiece, someone said lifechanging album, wouldn't say that but just a bit bellow that level 10/10
Blackbird - title song pretty much beats any other song written in the last 15 years, has some just okay songs so it's not on top 9/10
The Last Hero - solid record from the start to the finish except for 2 turds that I would just like to leave completely out of it, My Champion and Losing Patience. Probably only 2 songs that I really dislike from AB 8,5/10
Tied for 4th place AB III, ODR - It's similar to me, not a single bad song but way too much average to good ones with several amazing ones. Not by any means bad albums just not outstanding 8/10

phatnonphatness
Loyal Follower

Post by phatnonphatness »

1. Fortress
2. One Day Remains
3. The Last Hero
4. Blackbird
5. ABIII

Fortress was a huge leap forward in my opinion, one they couldn't quite sustain on The Last Hero. Still, TLH does have some great songs, even if the production is severely lacking. One Day Remains is dynamic and has strong songs all the way through.

Blackbird, while I initially loved it, is feeling a bit outdated. And ABIII simply has the weakest songwriting.

Blade
Brand New Start

Post by Blade »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
Dolo wrote:
Blade wrote: Also, I actually haven't gotten around to the The Last Hero, although I probably should :lol.
So why bother writing such post?
Considering its an album ranking thread, he ranked the 4 he's listened to and then explained why he didnt rank The Last Hero, I assume in case someone might wonder why he didnt include it.

Why bother writing such post when its clear what he was saying.
Thanks a lot for understanding, and yeah, that's why I mentioned about my ranking :yes . Anyhoo, I'm very open-minded, but I don't think anything will be able to top Blackbird and Fortress for me. They're my two favorite albums, ever.
Dolo wrote:Sorry dudes, I was slightly drunk tbh :D. I meant that why bother writing such post when TLH is already out and available, so that you can check it out and include it in your ranking. But I understand your attitude tbh.
It's alright man, I've been drunk since a few days ago in preparation for a rough Thanksgiving meeting with the relatives :lol. As for TLH, it might sound weird, but I only listen to CDs (or lossless audio). I'm over a month late, but I'll buy the CD soon.