Welcome to TheAlterBridgeNation.com - Introduce yourself!

News and discussion about Alter Bridge. Get the latest updates here!
austinjhnsn
Slip To The Void

Re: Welcome to TheAlterBridgeNation.com - Introduce yourself

Post by austinjhnsn »

Welcome, Fender65!
Thanks Timo!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: And the year before too!

Post by zazthespaz »

fender65 wrote:Huge fan of Eric Clapton, SRV, Metallica, DMB, & Zac Brown.
Hooray! another ZBB fan! He just played two shows in my area! I WENT TO NEITHER. Biggest regret of the year so far.
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

fender65
Brand New Start

Post by fender65 »

zazthespaz wrote:
fender65 wrote:Huge fan of Eric Clapton, SRV, Metallica, DMB, & Zac Brown.
Hooray! another ZBB fan! He just played two shows in my area! I WENT TO NEITHER. Biggest regret of the year so far.
I missed them this year too--just had other commitments on both dates that he was in close proximity--was pretty bummed about that! I saw him open for DMB at PNC Park in Pittsburgh, and he closed his set with RATM's Killing in the Name--Was very cool. Great musicianship!

ehealo
Brand New Start

Post by ehealo »

Hello all at The Alter Bridge Nation,

My name is Enda Healy and I am an Irish fan of the band Alter Bridge. My plan is to try and gather as many signatures as possible of genuine Irish Alter Bridge fans using an on-line petition between now (July 2014) and November 2014. Then, I am going to try my best to present this petition of signatures to Alter Bridge's Myles Kennedy in Dublin where he will be touring with Slash. This is my plan, to try and bring to the attention of these guys that there is a strong Alter Bridge Fan Base here on the island of Ireland!

All help would be greatly appreciated. Could I ask you please to LIKE and SHARE my facebook page on your page and with your friends, and if you would like to see Alter Bridge play a show in Ireland, it would be great if you could sign my petition. It will on take a minute.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Enda.

FACEBOOK LINK

https://www.facebook.com/IrishAlterBridge?ref=hl

PETITION LINK

http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/let ... eland.html

MRWendt
Brand New Start

Post by MRWendt »

Hello! My name is Matt and I'm from Iowa. Ive been a huge Alter Bridge fan from the start and have checked out the boards many times but I decided it was finally time to register and start interacting.

The Questions:

(1.) How did you discover Alter Bridge?
The first CD I ever received was Human Clay the year it came out and I was an instant fan. When I started playing guitar soon after that my true appreciation and admiration of Mark Tremonti was born. All I wanted to learn was Creed songs. When Alter Bridge was formed, we saws Tremonti's style grow and I only grew as a fan following them from the start!

(2.) What is the meaning of the username you chose?
My initials make me sound important..ha.

(3.) How do you spend your free time?

Playing guitar when I can and being outdoors.

(4.) What is the name of one other band you enjoy other than AB?
I enjoy older Metallica, Slipknot, Stone Sour, Staind, and country believe it or not.

(5.) What is the title of the last movie you watched?
Uncle Buck..lol.

(6.) What is something about you that even your closest friends don't know?

I finally got to see Tremonti play live at the AB show in Peoria this year after waiting 15 years. My parents bought me a ticket to the Weathered tour back in 02 but the show in my area got cancelled and I've never had the means to travel to a show since none of his bands have come near my hometown since. I was also one of the lucky ones who got to hangout backstage at the HOB Chicago and get a private lesson from Mark! It was truly awesome to not only get to see him play this year but to get a private group lesson/hangout with him. I also got to meet Brian and Flip hanging in their dressing room that day (the funny part is I didn't have a ticket to the show that night in Chicago so it would be another month before I actually got to see them play in a different city).

Ryan
Blood Machines

Post by Ryan »

Welcome!!
Photobucket cash grab.

One Drew Remains
Slip To The Void

Post by One Drew Remains »

Welcome. I wanted to go to that Peoria show, too. But I had spent too much money on AB the week before, lol.
Altered:
9/17/11, 5/02/14, 10/16/14, 10/08/16, 1/28/17, 5/13/17, 12/08/17, 10/14/19, 8/17/23

Morphitis
Brand New Start

Post by Morphitis »

I remember reading about One Day Remains in Total Guitar about 10 years ago and then listening to Ahavo Rabo Taco Salad which really got me into Tremonti and AB

Morphitis is the moniker which I release my release my music under

Gigging, writing and producing my music, mountain biking

Periphery

World War Z

I have a genuine fear of wasps
Morphitis

Solo heavy rock and metal outfit from the UK (www.facebook.com/morphitis). New single "Seeing in Black and White" out now, influences including Alter Bridge, Tremoniti Project, Trivium and Machine Head.

LouNRoses
Brand New Start

Post by LouNRoses »

Hi there :) I'm Caroline, from France. Big AB fan, admin of Myles Kennedy France... "please allow me to introduce myself ..." :D

I am a big fan of Slash since I am ... 12years old. Got to see him on stage in Paris on June 10th 2010 and so got the chance to discover Myles in the same time. Best thing that ever happened to me! :) Decided to look for infos about Myles and then got into Alter Bridge. They're now my favorite band, got the chance to see them 6 times on stage and met them many times. :)

LouNRoses, Lou cause I love that name, NRoses because Guns N' Roses was my favorite band when I created this username years ago (still is one of my favorite band, but not with the current line-up ha!)

Listening to music, spending time on the internet ... Chilling ! :)

I can't choose only one, so I'll go with Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Bon Jovi, Europe, The Darkness, Steel Panther ... :)

Mystic River. (I have a thing (a big one) for Kevin Bacon.)

I love Alter Bridge more than I love them ... But I'm pretty sure they have realized. :)
Hold on for your life, because Only the Strong Survive.
20.06.10 / 12.07.11 / 02.10.11 / 05.10.11 / 20.10.12 / 24.10.13 / 05.11.13 / 21.06.14 / 27.06.14

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

LouNRoses wrote:Hi there :) I'm Caroline, from France. Big AB fan, admin of Myles Kennedy France... "please allow me to introduce myself ..." :D

I am a big fan of Slash since I am ... 12years old. Got to see him on stage in Paris on June 10th 2010 and so got the chance to discover Myles in the same time. Best thing that ever happened to me! :) Decided to look for infos about Myles and then got into Alter Bridge. They're now my favorite band, got the chance to see them 6 times on stage and met them many times. :)

LouNRoses, Lou cause I love that name, NRoses because Guns N' Roses was my favorite band when I created this username years ago (still is one of my favorite band, but not with the current line-up ha!)

Listening to music, spending time on the internet ... Chilling ! :)

I can't choose only one, so I'll go with Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, Queen, Bon Jovi, Europe, The Darkness, Steel Panther ... :)

Mystic River. (I have a thing (a big one) for Kevin Bacon.)

I love Alter Bridge more than I love them ... But I'm pretty sure they have realized. :)
Weelcome, Caroline!

Timotheus
Little Belgian Waffle

Post by Timotheus »

Welcome Morph, bienvenue Caro!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.

LouNRoses
Brand New Start

Post by LouNRoses »

Thank youu both :D
Hold on for your life, because Only the Strong Survive.
20.06.10 / 12.07.11 / 02.10.11 / 05.10.11 / 20.10.12 / 24.10.13 / 05.11.13 / 21.06.14 / 27.06.14

Crashie
Brand New Start

Post by Crashie »

(1.) I am/was a huge Creed fan.
(2.) I've been called "crash" for a long time but that was taken on this site.
(3.) Working out and playing games.
(4.) Metallica.
(5.) A Million Ways to Die in the West.
(6.) I'm a huge nerd (games).

Macca
Greg

Post by Macca »

hi i'm macca nice to meet you all fuckin newbs
AllC392Was wrote:How is Macca funny?

dbagchee
Brand New Start

Post by dbagchee »

Hi all, my name is Dipendra Bagchee from the SF Bay Area in California, USA. Here are the answers to the questions :D

I've been following Mark Tremonti since the Creed days (I play guitar). Not a huge Creed fan, but have always loved Mark's playing style, riffs, and songwriting approach. Alter Bridge (and his solo project) was definitely more my style and has heavy rotation on my iPod.

My name.

Play guitar and ride motorcycles. I play guitar and sing for a local band called Asyst. I also enjoying recording and mixing music too.

I'm a huge Alice in Chains fan.

I've been watching a lot of tv shows and sports lately but I think the last movie is (re)watched was Moneyball.

I sometimes get OCD about formatting stuff. As in I might edit this post several times if the spacing between paragraphs is not correct ha ha!

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

dbagchee wrote:Hi all, my name is Dipendra Bagchee from the SF Bay Area in California, USA. Here are the answers to the questions :D

I've been following Mark Tremonti since the Creed days (I play guitar). Not a huge Creed fan, but have always loved Mark's playing style, riffs, and songwriting approach. Alter Bridge (and his solo project) was definitely more my style and has heavy rotation on my iPod.
Amen!
My name.

Play guitar and ride motorcycles. I play guitar and sing for a local band called Asyst. I also enjoying recording and mixing music too.
Good luck with the band, Dbagchee. Who knows maybe one day you'll be as big as AB!

I've been watching a lot of tv shows and sports lately but I think the last movie is (re)watched was Moneyball.

I sometimes get OCD about formatting stuff. As in I might edit this post several times if the spacing between paragraphs is not correct ha ha!

agny
On The Rail

Post by agny »

We have lots of threads for other bands so be sure to look around for your old favorites and find some new music from others on this board. AiC: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=138
Alterations: Dec 2010, May 2011, August 2011x2, Sept 2011, Oct 2014x2

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: Breaking the new members already...

Post by zazthespaz »

SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:
dbagchee wrote:Hi all, my name is Dipendra Bagchee from the SF Bay Area in California, USA. Here are the answers to the questions :D

Amen!
My name.

Good luck with the band, Dbagchee. Who knows maybe one day you'll be as big as AB!

Shea, you absolutely wrecked his formatting. Gonna set him off!
anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says

SHEAKENBAKEN
BACON

Re: Breaking the new members already...

Post by SHEAKENBAKEN »

zazthespaz wrote:
SHEAKENBAKEN wrote:

Amen!
My name.

Shea, you absolutely wrecked his formatting. Gonna set him off!
WTF does that even mean?!

zazthespaz
Kumar

Re: READ THE WHOLE FUCKING THING SHEA

Post by zazthespaz »

anguyen92 wrote:
Oh well. Deal with it.
gbruin wrote:
Go reread what zaz says